Morrissey spotted at LAX

Morrissey most llikely had minders, as opposed to bodyguards. Minders are more to stop internet people/weirdos from harrassing you in public. Bodyguards are probably more physical

It was probably his slaveboy/barber, who probably couldn't defend him physically.

I might move to Chicago because I can't afford to buy a house where I live. Do you recommend it? So far, people are telling me to choose Detroit. LOL. But the daytime high is at least higher in Chicago lately. I hope Moz will visit. :)

As an ex-Chicago resident, I can highly recommend living there. Midwestern people are the most friendly people you will ever meet. I like it more than NY in the sense that it is easy to move around and there is a lot to do that can be reached by taxi. I never owned a car living there. It is called the second city, but it is very comfortable making it number one in my book...except in the winter. I might suggest practicing walking backwards so you are ready for the below zero wind chills :eek: and don't get too attached to their sports teams...they will break your heart.:tears:

hope its true. hope hes recording

Why would the person who submitted the post suggest he is in LA recording?

He typically records in Europe. This speculation is a really really really long reach.

He's in LA pretty often. If you are going to make speculations please base them on some sort of reality not your personal fantasy of what you WANT to be true.

He typically records in Europe. This speculation is a really really really long reach.

He's in LA pretty often. If you are going to make speculations please base them on some sort of reality not your personal fantasy of what you WANT to be true.

He probably wanted some warm weather before the tour. Also, maybe they are rehearsing there.

Morrissey is in Oslo, because I bumped into him on the main drag! He asked for my autogragh, but I told him to f*** off..

Angry today, Bored? :D

He was in Blackpool early January researching his new obsession Charlie Cairoli.
He had lunch with Charlie Jnr and visited several locations all with Cairoli connections.
Also had photo shoot in neighbouring Lytham St Anne's with Les Dawson statue.

Oracle

As an ex-Chicago resident, I can highly recommend living there. Midwestern people are the most friendly people you will ever meet. I like it more than NY in the sense that it is easy to move around and there is a lot to do that can be reached by taxi. I never owned a car living there. It is called the second city, but it is very comfortable making it number one in my book...except in the winter. I might suggest practicing walking backwards so you are ready for the below zero wind chills :eek: and don't get too attached to their sports teams...they will break your heart.:tears:

hmm the football team in Wisconsin has an extremely loyal ,fervent fanbase. Matt Walker was even wearing a shirt one time. The midwest people are friendly and by far more down to earth than some places and it would be an interesting shift of choice.Refreshing even from regarding constantly the LA stalker people who are always trying to hunt him down or greet him at the airport.Midwest people are down to earth.His midwest fans are rather neglected compared to some other places.

Maybe "make waves" was the wrong expression. They encourage vegans to request vegan options be added to the menus of meat restaurants, but they discourage vegans from asking a lot of questions about the ingredients. I'm sure the same thing applies at hotel restaurants. The pickle on a stick would be fine. Leave out the cheese (the food of fatsos).

Do they also encourage you to make waves at hotels that are shrouded in fur and leather ?
That interview for the wink mag sure made waves didn't it ?
Please take an organic cheese and pickle on a Brazilian mahogany cocktail stick on your way out won't you !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I bet it was his gin dealer. BTW, I'm close to running out tonight. Willing to come over and do all sorts of degrading things for a little.

I bought a Costco bottle of Bulleit if yer into dry rye whiskey. $31 of sadness and inspiration. I also have 36 bottles of apple juice, a box of goldfish crackers that could feed an army, and a three year supply of cucumber-scented deoderant. Hit me up via PM.

Last edited:
hmm the football team in Wisconsin has an extremely loyal ,fervent fanbase. Matt Walker was even wearing a shirt one time. The midwest people are friendly and by far more down to earth than some places and it would be an interesting shift of choice.Refreshing even from regarding constantly the LA stalker people who are always trying to hunt him down or greet him at the airport.Midwest people are down to earth.His midwest fans are rather neglected compared to some other places.

My friend either went to or has a close connection to the school on Matt's shirt in the WP album. It sorta freaked her out to see it. SHe's aMIlwaukee native, lovely people. I love the midwest, it really is best...except for the snow and ugly women.

I'm totally not drink.

(FYI I'm okay with freaking out this friend who tried to stage a Morrissey Intervention by inviting me over w the promise of going to trivia at Joxers Dailey and instead watching the Tiffany documentary I THINK WE'RE ALONE NOW which backfired because I thought the movie was amazing and it made me look quite normal by comparison, good god there's some nutjobs out there. lol)

Last edited:
I'm always annoyed that he seemingly can't take a shit without a bodyguard when Oscar winning actors walk through lax all the time with zero security. Hell, even benedict cumberbatch doesn't have a bodyguard.

Don't be so judgemental. What if he needed someone to grind some salt on his fries during the in-flight meal? Yeah - I reckon it was just his personal salt-grinder.

A picture would have been nice to back up the story, Heaven knows I don't mind any sort of candid photo of moz. (A phone with a camera, no flash, all quick like and sly? Couldn't do that?) Hmm.
seems a post alone is worth a thousand speculations *shrug*
There are always those in the know, who feed the info through different channels. I myself have never had such "connections". There was one time I got a tip but I fortunately my courage vanished then never again. Does this sound bitter? Oh well. C'est la vie, cruel vie.

Maybe "make waves" was the wrong expression. They encourage vegans to request vegan options be added to the menus of meat restaurants, but they discourage vegans from asking a lot of questions about the ingredients. I'm sure the same thing applies at hotel restaurants. The pickle on a stick would be fine. Leave out the cheese (the food of fatsos).

I don't care what the people say Hyp-Hoc music is here to stay.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

He was in Blackpool early January researching his new obsession Charlie Cairoli.
He had lunch with Charlie Jnr and visited several locations all with Cairoli connections.
Also had photo shoot in neighbouring Lytham St Anne's with Les Dawson statue.

Oracle

I can confirm this to be true, Morrissey had a film crew with him and also had a meeting with Tracy Dawson. There is a documentary in the making its a work in progress which will probably air sometime in 2016. Not sure of the makers yet apart from def not channel 4.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom