Morrissey statement on French election posted on Gustavo's Facebook

Link to Gustavo's Facebook post on May 4 posted by an anonymous person (original post):

"Last night Marine Le Pen easily won the French Election debate.

Today both the BBC and CNN say Macron won the debate.

This is precisely the reason why mainstream news media outlets cannot be trusted to tell the truth. Their private agendas are more important than facts, reality, or their duty to the people."

Morrissey
4 May 2017.

UPDATE 5:15PM PT:

Amendment added to original post (posted by Ed Wood):

AMENDMENT:

"My statement is that the mainstream media will not objectively or truthfully report on any figure who is not already a part of the political elite. Marine Le Pen is a perfect example of this.
She proves that the BBC or CNN are incapable of reporting without enforcing their own private agenda. Thus, the BBC and CNN do not actually provide news. Instead, they feed your their opinion which, in fact, no one has ever asked for. For example, today the BBC assures the world that 'the nation salutes Prince Phillip' when, factually, it would not be possible to find any nation anywhere that salutes Prince Phillip, or, if it were found, it certainly would not be England."

Morrissey
5 May 2017

UPDATE May 7:

Facebook post now deleted. Posted earlier by an anonymous person:

Gustavo has edited his post again, and says he is going to take it down shortly:

"Thank you all very much for the support, the opinions, and the attention. They are ALL valid but now, the French people have spoken.
1f37e.png
1f37b.png
. This post is history now and will be taken down soon. If there are any last words, by all means, scream away. If not, I will resume my personal FB with pictures of my dogs and horrible selfies. XO - g"

Media coverage:

Last edited:
Likening an election to a referendum on racism is absurd. I worry about the future of liberalism if left-of-centre parties' only selling point is "if you don't support us, you are a racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic Russian Nazi and you need to die."

It's not working, and it's not liberalism either.

If liberals are turning to "right-wing" parties more often in search of leaders who will uphold classical liberal values, that reflects a fundamental problem with current "liberalism" and not a fundamental problem with the people whom the modern left has abandoned. That's a cop-out and a shirking of responsibility on the part of failed politicians and their out-of-touch platforms.

One of these crazy Islamic dudes plows into a crowd of innocent families, screaming and hooting about Allah, and in minutes they start the "Islam is Peace" lecture they learned off some crackpot blog. Crazy dudes.:rock:

If you dont think CNN is agenda driven fake drivel, you really need to check yourself out. For sure.:squiffy:

One of these crazy Islamic dudes plows into a crowd of innocent families, screaming and hooting about Allah, and in minutes they start the "Islam is Peace" lecture they learned off some crackpot blog. Crazy dudes.:rock:

If you dont think CNN is agenda driven fake drivel, you really need to check yourself out. For sure.:squiffy:

Most fake drivel on here is coming from you.

Most fake drivel on here is coming from you.

:crazy:
Oy vey, you are the type of dude that gets a one day a week job and complains about the lack of vacation time.
In theory, since a job and you surely don't correlate, and that is true news.:thumb:

Oy vey, you are the type of dude that gets a one day a week job and complains about the lack of vacation time.
In theory, since a job and you surely don't correlate, and that is true news.:thumb:

You're the one who is not working, you are a lazy f***wit who is on here night and day. Piss off back to your alt-right website where your mindless shit will be appreciated.

You're the one who is not working, you are a lazy f***wit who is on here night and day. Piss off back to your alt-right website where your mindless shit will be appreciated.

You probably had to hold your fingers down on the keyboard, when you were typing "working".
Now dudes, here is an example of the Marxist-Leninist mindset: walking right in here and acting like he runs the forum, making demands and telling peeps how to conduct themselves, all the while trying to quash Moz.
Jobless and carrying all hes been able to scam in his left wing backsack.o_O

Poor dude is allergic to work.

Reading this thread makes it absolutely clear that the debating is over and is a meaningless attempt to stop what we all now is coming very soon, a political war cause a race war is not on with so many races backing a race they are not a part of.

I have to admit that I long for a war because we have as humans put ourselves in a corner we cannot get out of unless millions die in a war.

Likening an election to a referendum on racism is absurd. I worry about the future of liberalism if left-of-centre parties' only selling point is "if you don't support us, you are a racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic Russian Nazi and you need to die."

It's not working, and it's not liberalism either.

If liberals are turning to "right-wing" parties more often in search of leaders who will uphold classical liberal values, that reflects a fundamental problem with current "liberalism" and not a fundamental problem with the people whom the modern left has abandoned. That's a cop-out and a shirking of responsibility on the part of failed politicians and their out-of-touch platforms.
We can reject failed neo-liberal policies, fight for programs and policies that help working people, and become a more fair and free society without moving to the far-right. We need true progressivism, not nationalism. I understand that the Clintons and Blairs of the world failed many people in their respective countries, but that doesn't mean that the only alternative is Farage or Le Pen. If you really think that immigration is the main cause of contemporary society's ills, you are misinformed and are easy prey for populist demagogues.

We can reject failed neo-liberal policies, fight for programs and policies that help working people, and become a more fair and free society without moving to the far-right. We need true progressivism, not nationalism. I understand that the Clintons and Blairs of the world failed many people in their respective countries, but that doesn't mean that the only alternative is Farage or Le Pen. If you really think that immigration is the main cause of contemporary society's ills, you are misinformed and are easy prey for populist demagogues.

Let me see if I got this right: Clintons and Blairs failed in their liberal policies so let go EVEN further down the incompetent road. I think one of the Clintons at one point pretended to have a job. Lets got the progressive route with Bernie Sanders and his ilk who never have worked or had jobs. Until finally after 45 years, SUCCESS he got to suck on the govt teet. Now hes an expert on....guess....Fing Economics!!!!!
Right those are the peeps that are going to right the ship. Hes going to tax speculation. If you speculate whether Moz is huma..tax. LOL

Let me see if I got this right: Clintons and Blairs failed in their liberal policies so let go EVEN further down the incompetent road. I think one of the Clintons at one point pretended to have a job. Lets got the progressive route with Bernie Sanders and his ilk who never have worked or had jobs. Until finally after 45 years, SUCCESS he got to suck on the govt teet. Now hes an expert on....guess....Fing Economics!!!!!
Right those are the peeps that are going to right the ship. Hes going to tax speculation. If you speculate whether Moz is huma..tax. LOL
Liberalism and neo-liberalism and not interchangeable words. I am suggesting rejecting neo-liberalism. Do some homework and then get back to me...

Blair was a liberal? He was George Bush's right hand man wasn't he? And the Clintons have actually been really successful. As for Bernie Sanders the reason he never had a job is because he's too shy.

Reading this thread makes it absolutely clear that the debating is over and is a meaningless attempt to stop what we all now is coming very soon, a political war cause a race war is not on with so many races backing a race they are not a part of.

I have to admit that I long for a war because we have as humans put ourselves in a corner we cannot get out of unless millions die in a war.

War Is Peace

In fact, if I translate your pessimistic outlook, which can become a gruesome reality to some extend, and think about powers and politicians that will try to soften the contradictions between people, countries and cultures cause they will all fight for what they consider "their" right, they are too late.

Any international scientific research group has been warning for so many years about the overpopulation on earth. There are some, scientifically respected, that were accused of racism because of it and were silenced due to it. And I am not referring to all the crazy altright websites polluting the internet.

We are now above 7 billion. And the outlook predicted by undeniable statistics predict an ungoing growth in a mindboggling, rapid speed. That is, despite all measures taken to reduce global warning. Which won't have an effect if they are not taken globally.
Which they are not. What is the use of all kind of measures taken by only a very select group of countries if other countries just ignore them and can ignore them?

I never hear this biggest problem addressed in a honest, factbased case proposed by politicians, anywhere.
United Nations, no.

It is the greatest taboo on earth cause erybody knows nobody will deliver any plan to do anything about overpopulation.
The only country that ever did with the one child policy, China, has ruled that policy out.

More people means more money to earn off them. By governments through taxation and private companies.

We, the human race are already too late.
I don't care, the human race will die out and we will leave not a tiny trail in the uncomprehensible and eternal uiverse. As earth is nothing more then a "snowflake".

In fact, if I translate your pessimistic outlook, which can become a gruesome reality to some extend, and think about powers and politicians that will try to soften the contradictions between people, countries and cultures cause they will all fight for what they consider "their" right, they are too late.

Any international scientific research group has been warning for so many years about the overpopulation on earth. There are some, scientifically respected, that were accused of racism because of it and were silenced due to it. And I am not referring to all the crazy altright websites polluting the internet.

We are now above 7 billion. And the outlook predicted by undeniable statistics predict an ungoing growth in a mindboggling, rapid speed. That is, despite all measures taken to reduce global warning. Which won't have an effect if they are not taken globally.
Which they are not. What is the use of all kind of measures taken by only a very select group of countries if other countries just ignore them and can ignore them?

I never hear this biggest problem addressed in a honest, factbased case proposed by politicians, anywhere.
United Nations, no.

It is the greatest taboo on earth cause erybody knows nobody will deliver any plan to do anything about overpopulation.
The only country that ever did with the one child policy, China, has ruled that policy out.

More people means more money to earn off them. By governments through taxation and private companies.

I don't care, the human race will die out and we will leave not a tiny trail in the uncomprehensible and eternal uiverse. As earth is nothing more then a "snowflake".
Could not agree more and I have been talking about the overpopulation too over the years with people but that is almost the most controversial topic you can bring up. We are now living in a time where we have this population war where people from various tribes compete in getting as many kids as possible.

In right wing movements every member is urged to get loads of kids and if not you are seen as a traitor. I have followed that part of the debate a lot recently and no one discusses how to be a good parent or why men tend to leave the woman they had a kid with.

I already posted this link in another thread but the attempt to control the global warming by using chemtrails has already been used for years:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...silver-iodide-help-tackle-global-warming.html

Combine the over population and the global warming (which is cause the sun is frying the earth) and you have a lethal combo though my post was about the fact that we are now more divided than ever in our views and I am in no doubt we will see a war in a very near future and in fact it seems to have started already on so many levels.

What will kill us all is the storms from the sun that will wipe out all technology and turn us all into cave men again. Spraying the sky with silver iodide to reflect the sun rays back and create a shield around earth is a vain attempt to stop the inevitable.

United Nations, no.

Go for a walk outside in the sun and listen to some Motown on the headphones!

Go for a walk outside in the sun and listen to some Motown on the headphones!

You are a nice guy and I like your advice! :thumb:
I'll have some Stevie Wonder, Innervisons or Curtis Mayfield on them! Or was wasn't he on Motown? Superfly! Trying to get over! Trying to get over!
Then I will forget my pessimistic outlook although I am afraid it won't change it.
But I will feel good for at least some time and the greteast God of all in our tiny place in the Milky Way, the Sun, will sooth me. :)
Thanks mate!

Blair was a liberal? He was George Bush's right hand man wasn't he? And the Clintons have actually been really successful. As for Bernie Sanders the reason he never had a job is because he's too shy.

No he was not liberal. He was only in the Labour Party. :crazy: He would have to have been a Tory to be liberal.

He just felt he didnt have to be cowardly to be a liberal. Those days are over, the left would rather create a fantasy 'religion of peace', than to fight for the right to party.:rock:

No he was not liberal. He was only in the Labour Party. :crazy: He would have to have been a Tory to be liberal.

He just felt he didnt have to be cowardly to be a liberal. Those days are over, the left would rather create a fantasy 'religion of peace', than to fight for the right to party.:rock:

I suppose he is a liberal in the sense that Hillary Clinton is a liberal.
I do think it is strange how Islam gets a pass from liberals on what appears to be a very oppressive vision of what society ought to be. I think it's because many phony liberals don't have a really integrated philosophy. Many of them are privileged and feel that they own the world and the universe which is centered around them, so that if they can tolerate others sharing that world they get some kind of reward for it in the sense that they feel very noble. In case it matters I consider myself a liberal, but my experience with liberals I worked with has made me believe that this is the attitude many of them have in common.
It's strange that the values of Islam actually seem to align more closely with the values and vision of reactionary conservatives. The treatment of women and homosexuals doesn't seem very liberal. But, because the these liberals see Muslims, sometimes correctly, unfortunately, as the victims of hate rather than the propagators of hate, and because there is no integral viewpoint but rather a mass of contradictory viewpoints, running from issue to issue to try to protect people that the liberal, in condescending fashion feels need their help, they will align themselves with Islam, whereas other religions are free game. Unless it's Buddhism. In short a religion that this type of liberal sees at "other" due to most of it's adherents not being white, middle class, and coming from sheltered upbringings, is okay.
It all needs to go to actually solve the real problems and change to a society of truly liberal values. I do think people should be allowed to practice religion if they wish to but hopefully there will be a future where it becomes about as important to personal identity as being a fan of miniature golf.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom