Morrissey statement: "The Slander System" (via FB Morrissey Official)

Note: links to a picture of text rather than text.

41769_morrissey_20171211.png

https://www.facebook.com/Morrissey/posts/1535483839821485:0

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Y’all have you reason for the cancelations. He’s being a ninny! Spent the day in bed!!

I swear to god you people are so f***ing stupid! Why do you think I am Skinny? Because I think many of your comments are crap? I swear,you must have a big old chip on your shoulder if you think that Skinny is the only one that might think that you are full of shit.

wheres Benny

So let me get this right, because they are German you think its ok to call them Nazis. Jesus, no wonder you have to park cars for a living.

A bit of history for you - 11 million people were killed during the Holocaust by the Nazis (1.1 million of them were children).

How many people have the writers from Der Spiegel killed?

Believe in nothing and question everything except your own direct experiences. How do you know for sure that 11 million people were killed? Because you read it somewhere or because you watched a short black and white propaganda film showing what looked to be malnourished people behind a fence? Or perhaps it was one of the so called survivors being filmed in a studio?

I swear to god you people are so f***ing stupid! Why do you think I am Skinny? Because I think many of your comments are crap? I swear,you must have a big old chip on your shoulder if you think that Skinny is the only one that might think that you are full of shit.
5-2-thank-you-free-png-image.png

skinny will never go back now,hes in too deep.he would look like a right prick if he had to admit he was wrong.as someone who has followed Chinese culture for thirty odd years I would say there is an element to them being a subspecies,treatment of animals,treatment of journalists,millions tortured and killed,they are also a very inward society where they will buy there own products to put a stranglehold on imports.
As well as the one-child policy, allowing a second child only if the first was a girl (policy lasted until just a couple years ago)....it's one thing to be mindful about birth control, however....

Believe in nothing and question everything except your own direct experiences. How do you know for sure that 11 million people were killed? Because you read it somewhere or because you watched a short black and white propaganda film showing what looked to be malnourished people behind a fence? Or perhaps it was one of the so called survivors being filmed in a studio?

Wow! Are you for real? You surely must be trying to start a flame war? What a f***ing repugnant, disgusting c*** of a person you are. Absolute waste of air. The is the face of modern Morrissey fans?

Sounds a lot like America as well, and that’s coming ftom an American! Let’s talk about factory farming, countless wars, the bombing of innocent civilians all over the world nearly every day, arming Israel, the Taliban, etc., wiping out an indigenous people and enslaving them into poverty, etc. But do you think Americans are a subspecies? Give me a break!
True enough about hateful pockets in America, including in politics. M. has commented on them as well, in song and otherwise.

Let me guess, you think the Earth might be flat but Mars is round like a ball.

There is a lot of information available, don’t just minimise that to a black and white propaganda film or “something “read. Start with the Nuremberg process. If you are interested. If not that’s fine with me too.

So Trump hater Morrissey is shouting fake news, the world is getting more complicated by the hour these days......

"Meanwhile, our requests to Der Speigel for an unchopped, unfiddled-with audio of their interview..."

I'd actually like to hear the interview with fiddles. That way I could dosey-doe to it.

It took him long enough but at least he cared enough to dispute the reports.

Yeah, fair play to him. He backed himself up. He tried to clear the air. It was the right thing to do...

Cue trolls.

Policies limiting breeding is GOOD LAW. The US needs to adopt #AntiNatalist policies, but it is too corrupt and loves exploiting people.

Mistro - f*** Humanity

"f*** racism, I hate everyone."

As well as the one-child policy, allowing a second child only if the first was a girl (policy lasted until just a couple years ago)....it's one thing to be mindful about birth control, however....

"Meanwhile, our requests to Der Speigel for an unchopped, unfiddled-with audio of their interview..."

I'd actually like to hear the interview with fiddles. That way I could dosey-doe to it.

Moz regrets he was fiddled by the reporter the kinky fook.

It took him long enough but at least he cared enough to dispute the reports.

As he stated he requested for the unchopped and not-fiddled-with audio tape of the interview. Before he would react to the fuzz that created it. More than once. There still could be big misunderstandings because of the translation issues.
It was denied.

He was giving them the benefit of the doubt before he would react to it.
Very wise. He showed he is NOT never doubting himself and wanted to be sure. That is my understanding of it.

Now there has been enough time passed and he reacted and explained in truly simple question and answer mode.

It takes how many weeks to write this. Oh after the headlines have had their say first.
I wonder if the Feds had a little chat concerning this. Hence the timing for this statement.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom