Morrissey statement: "The Slander System" (via FB Morrissey Official)

Note: links to a picture of text rather than text.

41769_morrissey_20171211.png

https://www.facebook.com/Morrissey/posts/1535483839821485:0

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
I reckon if the LA Moz Posse knew these Nazis were in town, they would of regretted talking shit about Uncle Steve. Go home!!!

Good luck Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy with the re-building.

So let me get this right, because they are German you think its ok to call them Nazis. Jesus, no wonder you have to park cars for a living.

A bit of history for you - 11 million people were killed during the Holocaust by the Nazis (1.1 million of them were children).

How many people have the writers from Der Spiegel killed?

Last edited:
Sorry moron, I'm not Uncle Skinny. But you keep believing that, just like you keep believing Moz's shit doesn't stink, you delusional sheep.

Haha you type like skinny, share the same opinion, start off and finish replies with insults and just happen to get your post liked by him in less than a minute.
What a coincidence lol

He really is turning into Howard Hughes. It all turns to shit, and as usual, it's everybody else's fault. He literally cannot believe why the public at large don't rush out to buy his records and propel him to the dizzy heights of No.1, while believing his account of events, and his account alone.

Has the world changed, or has he changed. The answer is - the world has changed. The points have been endlessly debated, but the facts remain - in a one-to-one immediate interview, he can't help himself. He is two people indeed. The one he can control via e-mail and edicts, and the one that can't help slipping out in immediate interactions.

And this communication/edict is controlled. Oh, and the thing about requesting a recording is a smokescreen - why hasn't he sued for these heinous lies? The Slander System he calls it. Well, if that's the case, take it to the courts and get it corrected.

One more thing - I absolutely guarantee you this - despite the interview being there, and it has been for a couple of weeks, for all to see, there will be people coming on here saying 'Of course! That's what it said! Not the stuff in the magazine, the stuff in the FB post. Until now I had no idea'

Fair play Skinny being the first to post on this thread. You must have guessed what was coming and had this reply all drafted and ready to go . Haters going to hate ( but also moderate a site for the person they hate )

Surely after past incidents with the nme morrissey would also record audio of the interview to cover him in any dispute?

Fair play Skinny being the first to post on this thread. You must have guessed what was coming and had this reply all drafted and ready to go . Haters going to hate ( but also moderate a site for the person they hate )

For the umpteenth time you turd-smoothie, I don't hate the man. I wish he'd ditch the victim-hood, ditch his chugalug band, quit boozing, ditch the right-wing bollocks, and get back to being someone worthy of admiration. I'm staying right here until that happens. Oh, one more thing. I typed all that post off the cuff. Just like that. Which you find hard to believe.

Surely after past incidents with the nme morrissey would also record audio of the interview to cover him in any dispute?
I would do it if it were me.

A comment about cancellations, a tiny bit of reassurance for ticket holders / future ticket holders and an indication of what the issue was would go a very long way with people right now.
His time to correct Das Spiegel was the day after it was printed imho.
Regards,
FWD.
Yes, Morrissey, we know you're being silenced and/or your words intentionally misconstrued b/c they will make such a difference. But how about just a few simple words to your fans after 3 cancellations in a row?

Last edited:
Ne’er to do print media interviews again. He’ll use Facebook instead. f***ing clown. ...and the folks here, who’re lapping it up like leftover jizz make it all the more amusing.

Here are the facts:
-He’s yapping to compensate for his inability to write and find a half-decent backing band.
-He can’t commit to even the lightest of scheduled tours because he’s either wasted or suffering from hurt-pussy syndrome.
-His new album is gone and done 3 weeks after its release.
-The Killers do a far better job covering the Smiths than he can ever hope to pull-off.
-His arrogant, hypocritical, loud-mouth, nonsensical, crybaby bullshit will be his legacy.
-You are LOST.

Get a life.

Interesting that he didnt add, 'Would I call Berlin the rape capital of Europe?' or 'Would I make allusion to millions of Germans having died to keep German identity pure?'

Dear Morrissey,

I’d have to be wholly devoid of thought, with my head in the sand to believe a word that comes out of your toddleresque, spiteful, hypocrital, fake-ass-vegan, half-wit, has-been gob.

...but keep spouting. There are some here who still find warm comfort in your runny, opaque, spurts of feces.

Book pubs. The deaf and daft on this site will surely come. There’ll be no funds for cashmere. ...but you should be able to cover a block of quality cheese and a bottle of off-brand vodka after the boys each get their 35 quid.

Interesting that he didnt add, 'Would I call Berlin the rape capital of Europe?' or 'Would I make allusion to millions of Germans having died to keep German identity pure?'

Yeah, I was looking for a denial on that. Obviously he doesn't regret coming across as a white supremacist.

“Do I think the Chinese are a sub-species?”

...among so many others.

Journalists who LIE

“Do I think the Chinese are a sub-species?”

...among so many others.

I can help you here...

Was he misquoted when he called the Chinese a subspecies?
Was he misquoted when he called Nigel Farage a Liberal Educator?
Was he misquoted when he said the UKIP leadership election was rigged against Anne—Marie Waters?
Was he misquoted when he said Sadiq Khan talked so quickly people couldn’t understand him?
Was he misquoted when he said Le Pen won the French presidential campaign debate?

Do you see a pattern in what he chooses to comment on?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom