Morrissey Strikes Back: The Pin Is Mightier Than The Sword - Travis LeBlanc / Counter-Currents.com

Moz1.jpg

Morrissey Strikes Back: The Pin Is Mightier Than The Sword

Travis LeBlanc (28 May, 2019).

Excerpt:

"A couple weeks ago, I wrote an article about the iconic ex-Smiths singer and champion of the white race Morrissey and his drift to the Right and support of Anne-Marie Waters and her party For Britain.

I wrote that article in response to a minor controversy sparked by a picture of Morrissey wearing a For Britain pin backstage at one of his New York concerts. “OK,” I thought “Here’s my excuse to write that fanboyish Morrissey article I’ve always wanted to write but was just waiting for it to become remotely topical.”

On top of this, it’s not often that you find yourself uniquely qualified return a favor to one of your heroes. Morrissey has given me a lot over the years. Now, he finds himself in a racism controversy and under assault by mobs of SJWs, and I just happen to be an elite meme warrior skilled at battling SJWs and justifying racism. I write for a publication that guarantees that my spirited defense would be read by . . . well, someone. My lowly article may not be much against the combined arms of the mainstream media, like Tom Hanks firing his pistol at the encroaching panzer, but I’m older now, and I’m a clever swine, and it’s the least I could do."

https://www.counter-currents.com/2019/05/morrissey-strikes-back/

An opinion & summary piece regarding recent events.

This type of article is shared as it is in the public domain and de facto up for discussion here (especially as this site is cited).
Anything I ever find to post should not be assumed to reflect my own views.
Also, people should feel free to draw anything currently being published ('good' or 'bad') to the attention of a 'discussion forum' - there's a clue in the name.

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
So in London it would be mostly blacks who are sterilized, thus "cleaning up the gene pool," right? Don't you see how that reads?
A few decades ago the majority of violent criminals in London were white. At present they are black. In the future it may be another race. Might even be Polish or Lithuanian. In other words it has nothing to do with race. It's about breeding unacceptable badness out of the genepool.

Last edited:
A few decades ago the majority of violent criminals in London were white. At present they are black. In the future it may be another race. Might even be Polish or Lithuanian. In other words it has nothing to do with race. It's about breeding unacceptable badness out of genes.
So the trait "unacceptable badness" is located where in the gene I wonder?

So the trait "unacceptable badness" is located where in the gene I wonder?
In the pool I meant. Bad genes in the pool. Get them out and future generations benefit. As the other guy already said eugenics were championed mostly by leftists a century ago. It was only after the defeat of the Nazis that it became unfashionable because of the Nazis interest in it.

Last edited:
This is the more sophisticated version.
That's bullshit and you know it. I already said violent criminals of all colours. Across the UK this would mean all kinds of people.

In London it would mean a lot of blacks. In Devon or Glasgow it would mean mainly whites.

Plea deals happen everywhere. Are you against crimes having to be proven? There are degrees of murder and it doesn't have to be premeditated.
Your problem is that the court system is overrun so deals are made.
But then why is the court system overrun? Maybe if more money was spent on education not so much would be needed for police and prisons.
Are you American? In the UK there are no 'degrees' of murder. You get a life sentence as minimum for murder (which is a 15 year sentence, and you serve half of that) but can get more depending on the details. Sentencing in the UK is way, way softer than in the USA. There are hundreds of thousands of murderers and rapists freely walking among us here - and most go on to do it again.

Are you American? In the UK there are no 'degrees' of murder. You get a life sentence as minimum for murder (which is a 15 year sentence, and you serve half of that) but can get more depending on the details. Sentencing in the UK is way, way softer than in the USA. There are hundreds of thousands of murderers and rapists freely walking among us here - and most go on to do it again.
Then would you do us all a favor and go take a walk after dark tonight?

Then would you do us all a favor and go take a walk after dark tonight?
Interesting, but typical of many liberal lefties. You would actually like me to be raped or murdered simply because my opinions differ from yours. Nice.

....Unacceptable BALDNESS....now, I've got a HUGE problem w/that!

Interesting, but typical of many liberal lefties. You would actually like me to be raped or murdered simply because my opinions differ from yours. Nice.
Don’t be glib. A difference of opinion is that I prefer ketchup while you prefer mustard. Your existence is a net-negative.

Under the watch of Sadiq Khan, the Mayor of London (who Moz memorably slagged off) knife crime and robbery in London have risen by over 50% in the last three years. This man thinks the police are racist if they target the criminals who commit these crimes. He virtually outlawed police stop-and-search because it might hurt the feelings of knife carriers. Morrissey was right (and usually is). The man is a fool.

Don’t be glib. A difference of opinion is that I prefer ketchup while you prefer mustard. Your existence is a net-negative.
Why are liberal lefties always so hateful, so devoid of empathy (despite claiming the opposite)?

I mean, if you did get raped, it would probably be by an immigrant and only make you even more radical in your beliefs. If anything, he should be telling you to stay in.

I mean, if you did get raped, it would probably be by an immigrant and only make you even more radical in your beliefs. If anything, he should be telling you to sty in.
True!

Yesterday in London a mob of blacks kicked a man to death and battered his head in with a hammer on the street. A total stranger. They were around 16 years old, he was 48. This is no isolated incident. It happens all the time.

The last time an Englishman raped or murdered a stranger on the streets of London was... Jesus, I don't even know.

I do know that the last racist white-on-black murder in London was 1993.

Last edited:
ReelFountain, I think you're terrific, witty and bright. I'm not surprised that your courage and intelligence upsets others the way it does.

Why are liberal lefties always so hateful, so devoid of empathy (despite claiming the opposite)?
Again, the same old boring non-point about tolerance having to be inclusive of intolerance. I have no empathy for someone like you or this white nationalist Trav “Zero Likes” LeBlanc. I understand and feel an abstract sort of compassion for the circumstances and social components that go into breeding that type of mentality, but as far as the individual goes...nah.

Again, the same old boring non-point about tolerance having to be inclusive of intolerance. I have no empathy for someone like you or this white nationalist Trav “Zero Likes” LeBlanc. I understand and feel an abstract sort of compassion for the circumstances and social components that go into breeding that type of mentality, but as far as the individual goes...nah.
I try to have empathy for everyone. I would never despise someone for their views and want them raped or killed for them.

You would, however, be on my sterilization list.

I try to have empathy for everyone. I would never despise someone for their views and want them raped or killed for them.

You would, however, be on my sterilization list.
Yes, of course. Best to keep my “unacceptable badness” (a very scientific term used by noted intellectuals such as yourself) out of the gene pool.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom