Morrissey takes aim at police brutality with politically-charged new t-shirt - NME

Mentioned on NME.

Morrissey takes aim at police brutality with politically-charged new t-shirt - NME

Excerpt:

T-shirt promotes singer's new album 'Low In High School'

Morrissey takes a swipe at police brutality with a new politically-charged t-shirt bearing the title of a song from his new album.

40757_Morrissey-police-brutality-t-shirt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You must be a butthurt PIG.
"Relatively Few" my ass you bootlicking f***. IT'S ALL OF THEM. If they're not guilty of brutality or theft or murder, they are complicit with their f***ing silence.
So yes, until they start standing up to the criminals among them and tear down this f***ing "blue wall", then
ALL COPS ARE BAD!

f***ing cowards and bullies who weren't smart enough or good enough at f***ing football to get a college scholarship, did their bullshit "military service" and now had no option but to join the criminal gang with badges and impunity.

f*** YOU AND f*** THE f***ING POLICE.

Every time one of these bastards gets killed, an angel gets its wings.

Thing is, people who were in punk bands, writing about, and objecting to, police officers' conduct were actually quite likely to find themselves in trouble with the police - unlike multi-millionaire Morrissey. Neither is he likely to find himself on the receiving-end of a police baton nor to have any other legitimate personal gripe against the police.

He wants his fans to think him "edgy", but, in fact, he's just a cock.

Thing is, you must be a f***ing pig or a f***in pig bootlicker.
I hope you get shot next time you go out on patrol you f***ing criminal.

It's exactly like the muslims, Peter.

A number of police officers - relatively few in number - do things that they oughtn't. They're heavy-handed or they're aggressive or they conduct themselves in an otherwise unsavoury manner. Then some calculating f***er who wants a grain of infamy/popularity decides to exploit the situation for his own ends by generalising those relatively few officers' misdeeds to the police population, as a whole, without pausing to even wonder (let alone, actually try to find out) if, in fact, their unfounded generalisations are completely f***ing moronic.

Now, though, you've made me feel like Al Murray at his most exasperated.

"Relatively Few" my ass you bootlicking f***. IT'S ALL OF THEM. If they're not guilty of brutality or theft or murder, they are complicit with their f***ing silence.
So yes, until they start standing up to the criminals among them and tear down this f***ing "blue wall", then
ALL COPS ARE BAD!

f***ing cowards and bullies who weren't smart enough or good enough at f***ing football to get a college scholarship, did their bullshit "military service" and now had no option but to join the criminal gang with badges and impunity.

I won’t be buying it. And based on the new single I doubt I’ll be buying the new album either. Up until now I’ve bought everything he has released. The last two albums have been disappointing. His last few concerts I’ve attended have been disappointing. I work too hard for my money to keep wasting it on Nostalgia. I don’t agree with his tactics to sell more albums. I feel like the music should speak for itself. And if the rest of the new album is anything like the single it’s going to be a sad day

ALL COPS ARE BAD!

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom