Morrissey Technical Rider - Summer 2016

Images from an anonymous person (UPDATE Aug. 28 - these images are excerpts from the technical rider, not the full rider):

39049_IMG_9184.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 28:

Tweet from @DickieFelton on Aug. 20, 2016. Link posted by Loretta Swit in the comments:

#Morrissey and crew meal from #Manchester Arena

Related media:

Related items:

Last edited:
(And) Let's not forget, Jesse Tobias - is vegan (from THE BOOK-"Autobiography", page 390: 'There is a large birthday cake for Jesse but he won't sample it because he doesn't eat either eggs or cream...').
A vegan who hangs out at a sushi bar. OK. http://radiosombra.org/4958/
I recall that shady couple that used to hang with him, I can't remember their names, making comments about Morrissey eating loads of pizza.
PS the Bittersweet Catering rider has been confirmed as legit.

(And) Let's not forget, Jesse Tobias - is vegan (from THE BOOK-"Autobiography", page 390: 'There is a large birthday cake for Jesse but he won't sample it because he doesn't eat either eggs or cream...').

There is NO PROOF that that isn't a lie.

Morrissey is dishonest. A lot if Autobiography was shown up to be bullshit the minute it hit the shelves.

I think the poor man can't help it.

what proof do you have to come to this conclusion ?

PLEASE show me. I don't mind being wrong, I could be wrong. Maybe you can show everyone your proof and we can all call it a day.

'to be finished would be a relief '

Why have a dairy cake made in the first place if everyone is vegan has to be the question.
Who ate the cake ? Or was it cheesecake ? In which case I think we know the answer.

Next !

BtBB

wont sample because he has a belly full of sushi LOL

Christ's sake, if taking down Morrissey is truly your life's work then do it with more finesse and less mania. Haven't you read some of the great journalistic

Get press credentials and do it, then.

'Taking down Morrissey' is merely an amuse bouche. I have Press Credentials ya stupid f*** and when the time is right I will bury that clown in his decades of duplicitous bullshit.

Of course he could always stop bullshitting and issue a mea culpa, admitting he's wasted his life onstage singing nonsense such as Meat Is Murder whilst digesting Kerrygold cheese. He could admit he just used animal liberation and Queer Theory to bolster his sad little puppy persona but he won't: because he is a total wanker, surrounded by total wankers and supported by total wankers. Like you!

Great journalistic exposés? Just wait, mofo, Morrissey is merely a foot-note to what I plan. A largely irrelevant sad wanker of a footnote but still fun to mock whilst deciding whether to go to bed or go do that Balearic Beats clubbing thing here on Majorca. I'm a trained stenographer, this shit takes me very little time. And that, folks, is a clue.....LOL!

No-one here is trying to take Morrissey down, although I get the impression that there are a couple of posters with an unrealistic hope that they can claim credit if he trips of his own accord.

If someone were on a mission to get Morrissey, there are a number of things you could imagine them doing, but one of those isn't spending half your waking life producing reams and reams of the same tired drivel on an internet forum. It just wouldn't be an efficient use of time and it wouldn't really stand a chance of carrying you to your goal. It's behaviour that reflects a misguided attempt to gain the attention they feel is lacking it their daily lives, nothing more. There's no political goal or journalistic ambition at play. Even if you were completely stupid (which they are not), it's plainly ridiculous to think that this kind of trolling will help you to achieve either.

Don't get me wrong, the rider for Morrissey's dressing room in this doc is a bit eyebrow-raising, but no-one would believe that following it with a torrent of repetitive bile and poor comedy is what will bring about Morrissey's downfall.

Irrelevant contribution, but funny in it's full-on florid Bot-delusionality.

I'd reply to this and other comments by anon-troll-hatebots in a civil and reasonable manner, but as I've learned in the past, there's no point in trying to converse with the sick and the insane.

so long hatebots
:thumb:

the text is getting bigger...nurse! the screens!

No doubt Morrissey stuffed his fat cake-hole with animal suffering hours after bleating 'Mweat Is Mworder'. Wanker from Manchester: who knew? *rollseyes*

There is NO PROOF that that isn't a lie.

Morrissey is dishonest. A lot if Autobiography was shown up to be bullshit the minute it hit the shelves.

I think the poor man can't help it.

I think he is very honest.
In " Morrissey in his own words " there is a quote of him saying: " I lie a lot. It can be really helpful. "
:) He never claimed to be always honest.
I can't remember him denying or either retreating from that statement. But maybe I am wrong.

Whether or not Autobiograpy is bullshit, at least than it is some kind of brilliant bullshit, to me.
Quite enjoyable read and also funny. For a biography of a popstar considered to have only some cult status it also sold quite well as far as I know.

And he definitely is NOT poor. (For someone who peddles his own canoe.) :)
Is, or was there anyy criticiser, hatebot or whatever, anonymously or not, on this site that has proven his point by creating something worthy and comparable to that of Moz?
I don't think so.
Gerrit

No doubt Morrissey stuffed his fat cake-hole with animal suffering hours after bleating 'Mweat Is Mworder'. Wanker from Manchester: who knew? *rollseyes*

Jesse Tobias (born April 1, 1972)
From THE BOOK "Autobiography":"By April I st we return to Göteborg, where we have sold 6000 tickets at the Scandinavium... There is a large birthday cake for Jesse but he won't sample it because he doesn't eat either eggs or cream..."
Songs from Göteborg:
1 April 2006
Scandinavium, Sweden

First Of The Gang To Die
Still Ill
You Have Killed Me
The Youngest Was The Most Loved
Reader Meet Author
I Have Forgiven Jesus
I Will See You In Far Off Places
My Life Is A Succession Of People Saying Goodbye
Girlfriend In A Coma
Let Me Kiss You
Life Is A Pigsty
Trouble Loves Me
How Soon Is Now?
At Last I Am Born
I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
Irish Blood, English Heart
/Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me

So, NO MiM
At usual Morrissey introduced his band members halfway into the show. When he introduced guitarist Jesse Tobias he added that it was his birthday...
Also, Morrissey, in a statement to the True To You website in September 2006:
"Throughout the 70 dates I still rate Gothenburg highly - partly in view of the fact that the McDonalds restaurant attached to the venue agreed to shut down entirely for the night of the concert. We all found this to be an astonishing gesture. It would never happen in either England or the US. Sweden is civil."
-such a little thing makes such a big difference-

Last edited:
Why have a dairy cake made in the first place if everyone is vegan has to be the question.
Who ate the cake ? Or was it cheesecake ? In which case I think we know the answer.

Next !

BtBB

Oh noooooo! Cheesecakegate I!!! I don't have the strength to weather another cheese storm :sweatdrops: :seenoevil: :ahhh:

Oh noooooo! Cheesecakegate I!!! I don't have the strength to weather another cheese storm :sweatdrops: :seenoevil: :ahhh:

Buckle up and get ready for the ride evennow, CheeseGate II will not be getting brushed under the carpet, even if it takes several years, we owe it to the munchkins, botz, Mike, Johnny, Andy, Craig, Street, Jo, Anthony H, Edd, Royal family, Vini, Manchester, suicide nurse, Steve Barnett, DavidT, Margaret D, Ourselves,
Helpless abused animals all over the world, Bowie, Paris victims, the list goes on and on, we could be here all night.
ALL VICTIMS OF A DEVIOUS ! UNRELIABLE ! TRUCULENT ! CRANKFRAUD ! WIZARD OF moz, CHARLATAN-SHITHOUSE.

The game is up now and the net is closing in.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Bit confused. I assume the rider to be fake (or rather, old) despite the "2016" tag, so I don't doubt Morrissey has stuck to his vegan stance. If the rider turns out to be real, then I guess Morrissey could be questioned on it.

But if people here are taking Moz' longtime policy of the band/crew following a vegetarian menu on tour as "violating" his own recently vegan choice, then I don't know... Are the band forbidden from wearing leather shoes, belts, or carrying leather wallets etc? Why care about the dairy menu but not that? The hyper-criticisms could go on ad infinitum.

:thumb:

' But if people here are taking Moz' longtime policy of the band/crew following a vegetarian menu on tour as "violating" his own recently vegan choice, then I don't know... Are the band forbidden from wearing leather shoes, belts, or carrying leather wallets etc? Why care about the dairy menu but not that? The hyper-criticisms could go on ad infinitum. ' - KL

such high standards set by trolls that spend most of their time on a forum dedicated to a man they presumably despise.

they must be ... :crazy:

high standards set by trolls? LOL now trolls are ethical???
moz has been the one setting bogus standards, berating and lecturing peeps while all the time, as the rider is stone cold evidence, chomping on cheese of various textures, and slurping on milk. probably putting milk in his coffee and tea. scrambled eggs!! with french toas smothered in butter,,,

Just wondering if Steven the CrankFraud will be making any statement about his chum Nigel Farage lending a helping hand to Donny Trump the other day or will he do another " Brexit " and shut the shop up till it's all blown over.
I'm sure all his beloved Mexican fans must be wondering the same as me.

" No one for president "
" Meat is murder and all that jazz "

What's his excuse now mozbotz ?

Oh but do you care ? Do you care ? Do you care ?

Because I must ! Benny-the-British-Butcher

Anyone but Trump ! FFS the last thing we need is a 4kin wall believe me ! Have we not learned anything ? Please don't vote for him. ( politics over ) just want a safe world for future generations.

Couldn't see your reply once I logged in and realized I'd set you to ignore way back -- a feature I've almost never used in 19 years on here. Unfortunately I can't mute your other account (BtBB) as it's Anonymous. Clever.

-Harpa is one anecdote, but the statement on venues still stands.

-So the MiM video has always included "Holocaust Cow Branding - Israeli Dairy Camp?" text and egg laying etc.? If so, my mistake -- it's never been updated.

-It's obvious a vegan menu hasn't been stipulated for the band/crew as per Dickie Felton pic. I'm using your materials.
Sycophant I am not. I've just enjoyed this site since the 90s and never had time to engage in bickering, but the mosquitos are getting out of hand.

-I say "jobless" based purely on the constant stream of drivel from you guy(s). Occam's razor.
I can go offline for two weeks, come back, and the flow is still set to "high". (Edit: And additionally, as a sharp user just pointed out, a reference to Nobody Loves Us -- one of Morrissey's best songs ever).

- If Morrissey is indeed eating cheese while horrifying audiences with the dairy industry content in his video I'd be disappointed. If only his band and crew are, maybe he's hoping they'll convert along with some of the audience -- I don't see any issue with that. The irony of all your bs is that you think he wields so much power over everyone. You go on about "cult" but you're entranced/obsessed. You go on about "bot" but your accounts here jump on every. single. news item. Just like a bot.

Thank you and long live the king.

I've always thought that Brummie and Benny are the same person. Yes, on paper, they are made to look like polar opposites; but why would two so different personalities with radically different positions (pseudo intellectual millitant vegan v. crass moronic butcher) be constantly high-fiving each other?

More importantly, if you read a lot of threads at once to catch up, the use of identical language is glaring. I'm not talking about having similar content or viewpoint; that would be expected on a forum such as this. I'm talking about the use of identical "catch phrases" such as luxury 5*. cheesegate, Trollesy,*rolls eyes*, Crankfraud, calling Damon 'Deisel'. and so on and so on. They could say its the language of debunking, but there are many others who criticize Morrissey on this site and do so in their own unique way. JB sounds nothing like skinny, just as KS sounds nothing like Marred because they are individuals with their own perspectives.

You would think that anyone who feels that a comment is important and worth the time to post would strive to express that opinion in his/her own voice. Yet these two sound completely the same. They even get stuck on the same rant at the same time, even if it's an issue from way back. How can two broken records get stuck on the same exact skip? For that matter, how can two people make the same grammatical and spelling errors consistently? The logical answer is just as you suggested: Brummie and Benny are one person. If somehow that can be proven to be false, then the only other explanation is that one of them is a lazy, uninspired, unoriginal dolt who has been trained to parrot the other (cult mentality??). Seems like the one aimed at exposing Morrissey is the real crank fraud.

Also, totally agree that Nobody Loves Us is one of his greatest.

lynnda

just want a safe world for future generations.

Well that sounds good. Now that the server has been cleaned of all incriminating emails we can wipe our collective brows...but wait...thank heavens the Clinton FUNDation is still in place. And Bill is out there pressing the flesh and raking in the $$$. America for Hire! The new campaign slogan. Pay to play politics at its best.

Time to tighten the beltway and squeeze out the fat cats living off the teet of America. There are only two choices and it is time to pick your poison. I choose to go with the one who is in my face rather than the one who goes behind my back. Hillary Clinton...America's tramp stamp.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom