Morrissey Technical Rider - Summer 2016

Images from an anonymous person (UPDATE Aug. 28 - these images are excerpts from the technical rider, not the full rider):

39049_IMG_9184.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 28:

Tweet from @DickieFelton on Aug. 20, 2016. Link posted by Loretta Swit in the comments:

#Morrissey and crew meal from #Manchester Arena

Related media:

Related items:

Last edited:
So the vegan thing was a fad. You know what's worse? Anyone caring.

I'm a bit perturbed by the band having a no onions stipulation, though. Are they frightened of each other's tears?

Props to whomever is drinking Duvel & Chimay. Some of Belgium's finest beers!

I'm not surprised the rider isn't vegan. For last years' tour, I witnessed a stack of pizza boxes on the tour bus from the local pizzeria that doesn't offer "vegan" pizza so obviously it was vegetarian. What I find hypocritical is that the video shown during Meat is Murder goes beyond meat production and now includes dairy production. Maybe he should show it to his band and crew.

It clearly says Kerrygold vegetarian cheese (made of whatever but milk)

Oh look, someone with an abundance of time made a document and uploaded it to this shiet of a site. Without any sources at all! Hold on everyone, give me one hour, Microsoft Word, and a load of unsourceable mumbo jumbo. Hopefully that will knock your panties off...

"We are a vegetarian tour, not vegan. Eggs and cheeses are OK and welcomed. We need protein"
HAHAHAHA how bloody dumb is this guy who made the document to ruin Morrissey?

KERRYGOLD SALTED BUTTER

The winds, rain and warming influence of the Gulf Stream all contribute to the lush grass our cows feed on year-round. They produce the sweetest, richest milk in the world, which makes our grass-fed cow’s milk Irish butter taste silky and creamy and glow a healthy, golden yellow.

Kerrygold Salted Butter is a great all-purpose, all-natural butter. Spread it on a warm piece of crusty bread or serve it tableside with every meal. It’s also a wonderful butter for cooking. The grass-fed cow’s milk flavor elevates your dishes and makes Kerrygold the best-tasting butter.

BULLSHIT!! What a miserable lie :laughing::rofl:We all know Morrissey is now Vegan. This must be from someone who has a lot of time and took the time to type all this shit. How can you prove this is genuine?

You 'lot' will believe anything on this site that degrades the vegan image of Morrissey.

I'm not surprised the rider isn't vegan. For last years' tour, I witnessed a stack of pizza boxes on the tour bus from the local pizzeria that doesn't offer "vegan" pizza so obviously it was vegetarian. What I find hypocritical is that the video shown during Meat is Murder goes beyond meat production and now includes dairy production. Maybe he should show it to his band and crew.

You do realise you can take certain things offor pizza right? Remove the cheese etc. Nimrod.

what's the fuzz about this...I think with Morrissey's past, that he put up
a a sort of 'must and must nots'at a tour...

this is normal., from what I heard from other bands in the past.

Yes you are :)

Hey closet Bot, what are your views on Morrissey demanding that his shit Paris song get rereleased? What are your views on Morrissey degrading dead children? What are your views on Morrissey playing in countries he despises? What are your views on every single move Morrissey makes being about money? He's clearly not vegan which makes him even thicker and ignorant that originally thought. But still not as dense as you. You epitomise everything that is so cringeworthy about the cult casualties.

Come on you thick c***, marred. Grow a pair of bollocks you boring boring prick. Answer.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom