Morrissey Technical Rider - Summer 2016

Images from an anonymous person (UPDATE Aug. 28 - these images are excerpts from the technical rider, not the full rider):

39049_IMG_9184.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 28:

Tweet from @DickieFelton on Aug. 20, 2016. Link posted by Loretta Swit in the comments:

#Morrissey and crew meal from #Manchester Arena

Related media:

Related items:

Last edited:
Well that sounds good. Now that the server has been cleaned of all incriminating emails we can wipe our collective brows...but wait...thank heavens the Clinton FUNDation is still in place. And Bill is out there pressing the flesh and raking in the $$$. America for Hire! The new campaign slogan. Pay to play politics at its best.

Time to tighten the beltway and squeeze out the fat cats living off the teet of America. There are only two choices and it is time to pick your poison. I choose to go with the one who is in my face rather than the one who goes behind my back.

if true, applied across the board,
your theory would make the, all the bots to be Moz.

Thank you and long live the king.

I've always thought that Brummie and Benny are the same person. Yes, on paper, they are made to look like polar opposites; but why would two so different personalities with radically different positions (pseudo intellectual millitant vegan v. crass moronic butcher) be constantly high-fiving each other?

More importantly, if you read a lot of threads at once to catch up, the use of identical language is glaring. I'm not talking about having similar content or viewpoint; that would be expected on a forum such as this. I'm talking about the use of identical "catch phrases" such as luxury 5*. cheesegate, Trollesy,*rolls eyes*, Crankfraud, calling Damon 'Deisel'. and so on and so on. They could say its the language of debunking, but there are many others who criticize Morrissey on this site and do so in their own unique way. JB sounds nothing like skinny, just as KS sounds nothing like Marred because they are individuals with their own perspectives.

You would think that anyone who feels that a comment is important and worth the time to post would strive to express that opinion in his/her own voice. Yet these two sound completely the same. They even get stuck on the same rant at the same time, even if it's an issue from way back. How can two broken records get stuck on the same exact skip? For that matter, how can two people make the same grammatical and spelling errors consistently? The logical answer is just as you suggested: Brummie and Benny are one person. If somehow that can be proven to be false, then the only other explanation is that one of them is a lazy, uninspired, unoriginal dolt who has been trained to parrot the other (cult mentality??). Seems like the one aimed at exposing Morrissey is the real crank fraud.

Also, totally agree that Nobody Loves Us is one of his greatest.

lynnda

A-ha! The return of the supremely stupid 'lynnda' who berates others for their coarse language then lets rip herself. Well, 'lynnda': f*** off.

You are raised from the grave of your comment history to try and defend your sunk investment in the charlatan Morrissey rather than grow up and find your own authenticity. You need a therapist not a web forum. And I am not BtBB, I am BB. If you'd like to explain how I post from Denmark, Iceland, Greece, Spain, Portugal & elsewhere whilst also posting from England within minutes, I'm all ears....

I have destroyed your idiotic idol Morrissey using only my Ouija Qwerty keyboard and there is nothing, NOTHING, you or any of the other Cult casualties can do about it. Nor Dorrissey. That bitch is toast because: Cheesegate2. It is possible BtBB is also another channeled entity via Zozo. I will ask the ouija board tonight but first I have a day of fun and frolics here in Palma, Majorca. I will make sure I listen to at least one Morrissey track as they say laughter is the best medicine.

Have a nice day over there in the USA.

Jesse Tobias (born April 1, 1972)
From THE BOOK "Autobiography":"By April I st we return to Göteborg, where we have sold 6000 tickets at the Scandinavium... There is a large birthday cake for Jesse but he won't sample it because he doesn't eat either eggs or cream..."
Songs from Göteborg:
1 April 2006
Scandinavium, Sweden

First Of The Gang To Die
Still Ill
You Have Killed Me
The Youngest Was The Most Loved
Reader Meet Author
I Have Forgiven Jesus
I Will See You In Far Off Places
My Life Is A Succession Of People Saying Goodbye
Girlfriend In A Coma
Let Me Kiss You
Life Is A Pigsty
Trouble Loves Me
How Soon Is Now?
At Last I Am Born
I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
Irish Blood, English Heart
/Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me

So, NO MiM
At usual Morrissey introduced his band members halfway into the show. When he introduced guitarist Jesse Tobias he added that it was his birthday...
Also, Morrissey, in a statement to the True To You website in September 2006:
"Throughout the 70 dates
I still rate Gothenburg highly - partly in view of the fact that the McDonalds restaurant attached to the venue agreed to shut down entirely for the night of the concert. We all found this to be an astonishing gesture. It would never happen in either England or the US. Sweden is civil."
-such a little thing makes such a big difference-

Like Morrissey, you are an idiot.

There is no moral difference in eating a McDonald's hamburger and a birthday cake made with eggs and cream. For Morrissey to excise McDonald's from proceedings in Gothenburg then seek to 'celebrate a vegan birthday' by allowing the provision of a Torture/Slaughter birthday cake containing eggs and cream just shows how utterly delusional the man was, is and probably always will be. One can only hope next time Tobias splatters such a cake in Morrissey's face. No doubt he was diplomatic to his unhinged capricious boss who makes absurd arbitrary 'bans' on eating meat at venues whilst chomping on cheese. Cheese Bleeds. Cream Screams. Eggs Ache. Milk Is Murder. And Morrissey has murdered many cows exactly the same as those that die onstage behind him as he sings his nonsensical 'Meat Is Murder' dirge whilst digesting Kerrygold cheese. He is a crank who disdains meat because he has a phobia about blood, death and sex but gorges on the other body fluids of doomed creatures who die so he can eat cheese and 'celebrate a vegan birthday' with a Torture/Slaughter cake. He remains a closet udder-sucker unless and until he explains the Dickie Felton tweet of the crew's Torture/Slaughter tour menu.

Morrissey- it's not your birthday anymore, mofo, and 'BrummieBoy' is going to ride you till you die. Metaphorically.....that bitch has finally discovered rap? Well, let's have a rap contest, bitch...having discovered Public Enemy two decades after anyone with a brain, Morrissey will probably 'get down with the kids' and discover Run The Jewels in 2025 in his nursing home, still blathering, imagining he was ever anything other than a little bitch from Manchester who got lucky only to have his alabaster come crashing down around his ears courtesy of BrummieBoy. *Yo* Dorrissey! Here's BB doing the opening Brexit negotiatons in Brussels but the opening line applies to my 'feud' with you. Some feud, you wouldn't last 10 seconds in the ring and you f***ing knows it....beeatch!

"Picture this, I'm a bag of dicks, put me to your lips..."

Don't go getting an erection Morrissey, that's not how it works when you're my prison bitch. Which you are now. Forever....the rest of you..."Nobody speak.....!"

Anyone who thinks VegAnarchy In The UK is a twee Dad rock singalong, watch this video and you will know....when BB's rage is let loose at Morrissey and Lydon, the world will spin on it's axis....does anyone seriously think Morrissey will rap back? Lydon will...he knows what's coming.....he knows BB knows the truth about the Sex Pistol's gig at Bogart's in Brum....BRING IT! (Caveat: that's if Zozo says that rap makes The Final Cut)

....ZOZO "BB, get da fcUK outta here! Stop wasting time on this loser mofo Morrissey!"

Last edited:
Like Morrissey, you are an idiot.

There is no moral difference in eating a McDonald's hamburger and a birthday cake made with eggs and cream. For Morrissey to excise McDonald's from proceedings in Gothenburg then seek to 'celebrate a vegan birthday' by allowing the provision of a Torture/Slaughter birthday cake containing eggs and cream just shows how utterly delusional the man was, is and probably always will be. One can only hope next time Tobias splatters such a cake in Morrissey's face. No doubt he was diplomatic to his unhinged capricious boss who makes absurd arbitrary 'bans' on eating meat at venues whilst chomping on cheese. Cheese Bleeds. Cream Screams. Eggs Ache. Milk Is Murder. And Morrissey has murdered many cows exactly the same as those that die onstage behind him as he sings his nonsensical 'Meat Is Murder' dirge whilst digesting Kerrygold cheese. He is a crank who disdains meat because he has a phobia about blood, death and sex but gorges on the other body fluids of doomed creatures who die so he can eat cheese and 'celebrate a vegan birthday' with a Torture/Slaughter cake. He remains a closet udder-sucker unless and until he explains the Dickie Felton tweet of the crew's Torture/Slaughter tour menu.

Morrissey- it's not your birthday anymore, mofo, and 'BrummieBoy' is going to ride you till you die. Metaphorically.....that bitch has finally discovered rap? Well, let's have a rap contest, bitch...having discovered Public Enemy two decades after anyone with a brain, Morrissey will probably 'get down with the kids' and discover Run The Jewels in 2025 in his nursing home, still blathering, imagining he was ever anything other than a little bitch from Manchester who got lucky only to have his alabaster come crashing down around his ears courtesy of BrummieBoy. *Yo* Dorrissey! Here's BB doing the opening Brexit negotiatons in Brussels but the opening line applies to my 'feud' with you. Some feud, you wouldn't last 10 seconds in the ring and you f***ing knows it....beeatch!

"Picture this, I'm a bag of dicks, put me to your lips..."

Don't go getting an erection Morrissey, that's not how it works when you're my prison bitch. Which you are now. Forever....the rest of you..."Nobody speak.....!"

Anyone who thinks VegAnarchy In The UK is a twee Dad rock singalong, watch this video and you will know....when BB's rage is let loose at Morrissey and Lydon, the world will spin on it's axis....does anyone seriously think Morrissey will rap back? Lydon will...he knows what's coming.....he knows BB knows the truth about the Sex Pistol's gig at Bogart's in Brum....BRING IT! (Caveat: that's if Zozo says that rap makes The Final Cut)

....ZOZO "BB, get da fcUK outta here! Stop wasting time on this loser mofo Morrissey!"

Dear BrummieBoy, as I assume you like to have the last word on this thread or on any other thread as well, please insult me here and now. I need it really bad.
So we can close the thread and and love each other again (outside) on the next one, but please NOT Cheesecake part 3 or 4.
If you have a new story I will read you but if I see the word cheese I am going to skip you.
This is the only thing I can do, please forgive me.
Gerrit

Moz and his mozbots have taken a severe hit on this one, and are only making things worse for FLeader. If everyone is so vegan where did the cream cake come from? how was it allowed in the premises?
There is a minute examination of food policies before a venue is booked, yet the Moz team is so fancy free with their menu?

A-ha! The return of the supremely stupid 'lynnda' who berates others for their coarse language then lets rip herself. Well, 'lynnda': f*** off.

You are raised from the grave of your comment history to try and defend your sunk investment in the charlatan Morrissey rather than grow up and find your own authenticity. You need a therapist not a web forum. And I am not BtBB, I am BB. If you'd like to explain how I post from Denmark, Iceland, Greece, Spain, Portugal & elUnlike yousewhere whilst also posting from England within minutes, I'm all ears....

I have destroyed your idiotic idol Morrissey using only my Ouija Qwerty keyboard and there is nothing, NOTHING, you or any of the other Cult casualties can do about it. Nor Dorrissey. That bitch is toast because: Cheesegate2. It is possible BtBB is also another channeled entity via Zozo. I will ask the ouija board tonight but first I have a day of fun and frolics here in Palma, Majorca. I will make sure I listen to at least one Morrissey track as they say laughter is the best medicine.

Have a nice day over there in the USA.
Unlike you BB or BtB, I post only when I feel the need to say something; I don't stare at my screen desparately waiting for someone to validate my existence with a reply. As for therapy, that might be more necessary for the person whose name appears dozens of times in a row in the 'recently posted' column. I can asure you that your commentary isnt important to anyone but you, so the incessant posting is indicative of a serious negative fixation with a pop star.

And seriously, is your best come back "You're stupid"?(Notice the correct usage of 'you're', something both you an Benny consistently get wrong) Are you ten years old? Your posts read like the tantrums of a raving lunatic. You say this is just a form of slightly amusing entertainment, but no healthily adjusted human being would waste time in this pursuit. My husband just spent two years battling cancer and, aside from work, he would never spend hours engaged in an activity that he didn't thoroughly enjoy because time is just too precious. So, you are either unable to control your obsession or you enjoy attacking people online; both are truly sad and pathetic.

As for the claim that you and Benny are the same person, others have suggested it before me, so the theory isn't new. You claim it to be untrue, so that leaves my alternate theory: one of you is either lazy or inept at writing and mindlessly copies the words of the other. I notice that you didn't address that in your comment; if you are so hell-bent on exposing fraud, how come you don't call Benny out for plagiarism? It's one thing to have similar viewpoints; it's a completely different issue when someone copies every buzz word and catch phrase that you think you have so cleverly devised. How come Benny can't think of his own clever little catch phrases to insult Morrissey? If you are not the same person, which remains to be seen, then you are two different people sharing the same little mind. Very sad for you.

lynnda

Unlike you BB or BtB, I post only when I feel the need to say something; I don't stare at my screen desparately waiting for someone to validate my existence with a reply. As for therapy, that might be more necessary for the person whose name appears dozens of times in a row in the 'recently posted' column. I can asure you that your commentary isnt important to anyone but you, so the incessant posting is indicative of a serious negative fixation with a pop star.

And seriously, is your best come back "You're stupid"?(Notice the correct usage of 'you're', something both you an Benny consistently get wrong) Are you ten years old? Your posts read like the tantrums of a raving lunatic. You say this is just a form of slightly amusing entertainment, but no healthily adjusted human being would waste time in this pursuit. My husband just spent two years battling cancer and, aside from work, he would never spend hours engaged in an activity that he didn't thoroughly enjoy because time is just too precious. So, you are either unable to control your obsession or you enjoy attacking people online; both are truly sad and pathetic.

As for the claim that you and Benny are the same person, others have suggested it before me, so the theory isn't new. You claim it to be untrue, so that leaves my alternate theory: one of you is either lazy or inept at writing and mindlessly copies the words of the other. I notice that you didn't address that in your comment; if you are so hell-bent on exposing fraud, how come you don't call Benny out for plagiarism? It's one thing to have similar viewpoints; it's a completely different issue when someone copies every buzz word and catch phrase that you think you have so cleverly devised. How come Benny can't think of his own clever little catch phrases to insult Morrissey? If you are not the same person, which remains to be seen, then you are two different people sharing the same little mind. Very sad for you.

lynnda

Dumbo, take your 'theory' that I'm BtBB to the Moderators who'll set you straight. I've told you so if you insist on this nonsense it's just another example of why you're an idiot. Plagiarism? This isn't a novel, it's a web forum. Shame it takes you all day to type 4 lines but hardly my problem. I can type several times faster than you can think. You have just made a fool of yourself. Again! I'd keep quite for another few months, try to think of a snap-back that isn't totally lame-ass. And your husband isn't the only one on this forum who's battled/battling cancer so take your weepy Virture Signalling about his illness and stick it up your arse.

lynnda

using the term mozbot is plagiarism? you seem overly thick.

Dumbo, take your 'theory' that I'm BtBB to the Moderators who'll set you straight. I've told you so if you insist on this nonsense it's just another example of why you're an idiot. Plagiarism? This isn't a novel, it's a web forum. Shame it takes you all day to type 4 lines but hardly my problem. I can type several times faster than you can think. You have just made a fool of yourself. Again! I'd keep quite for another few months, try to think of a snap-back that isn't totally lame-ass. And your husband isn't the only one on this forum who's battled/battling cancer so take your weepy Virture Signalling about his illness and stick it up your arse.

"Dumbo"; again, is that the best you can do? Also, if you insist on challenging someone's intellect you should double check your spelling as I assume you meant to say "quiet" and not "quite'. As for my timely responses to you, I've already stated that I'm not on this site constantly like an obsessive compulsive mental patient. If you and Benny are different people, then why the lack of originality? Any intelligent, thoughtful person would strive to communicate in his/her own voice, not just parrot what was said by another. I repeat, if you aren't the same person, then one of you can't think or speak for himself.Using the term 'mozbot' isn't plagiarism, but making the same statement using almost identical language certainly is. For the record, mentioning my husband's illness was done to make a point about wasting time when life is so precarious, but as usual, you missed the message because your illness has you focused on one goal: attacking Morrissey or anyone who supports him. It's a shame that you can't see how unhealthy that is, but that's your problem. This thread is old, so I'm done here; but if you like, I can take a page from your OCD handbook and raise the question about you and your other character Benny in every new thread that opens.

Bye,
Lynnda

"Dumbo"; again, is that the best you can do? Also, if you insist on challenging someone's intellect you should double check your spelling as I assume you meant to say "quiet" and not "quite'. As for my timely responses to you, I've already stated that I'm not on this site constantly like an obsessive compulsive mental patient. If you and Benny are different people, then why the lack of originality? Any intelligent, thoughtful person would strive to communicate in his/her own voice, not just parrot what was said by another. I repeat, if you aren't the same person, then one of you can't think or speak for himself.Using the term 'mozbot' isn't plagiarism, but making the same statement using almost identical language certainly is. For the record, mentioning my husband's illness was done to make a point about wasting time when life is so precarious, but as usual, you missed the message because your illness has you focused on one goal: attacking Morrissey or anyone who supports him. It's a shame that you can't see how unhealthy that is, but that's your problem. This thread is old, so I'm done here; but if you like, I can take a page from your OCD handbook and raise the question about you and your other character Benny in every new thread that opens.

Bye,
Lynnda

I can tell you - they're not the same person. You can tell for yourself by looking at the IP stamps.

Bye,
Lynnda

Bot

Thank you and long live the king.

I've always thought that Brummie and Benny are the same person. Yes, on paper, they are made to look like polar opposites; but why would two so different personalities with radically different positions (pseudo intellectual millitant vegan v. crass moronic butcher) be constantly high-fiving each other?

More importantly, if you read a lot of threads at once to catch up, the use of identical language is glaring. I'm not talking about having similar content or viewpoint; that would be expected on a forum such as this. I'm talking about the use of identical "catch phrases" such as luxury 5*. cheesegate, Trollesy,*rolls eyes*, Crankfraud, calling Damon 'Deisel'. and so on and so on. They could say its the language of debunking, but there are many others who criticize Morrissey on this site and do so in their own unique way. JB sounds nothing like skinny, just as KS sounds nothing like Marred because they are individuals with their own perspectives.

You would think that anyone who feels that a comment is important and worth the time to post would strive to express that opinion in his/her own voice. Yet these two sound completely the same. They even get stuck on the same rant at the same time, even if it's an issue from way back. How can two broken records get stuck on the same exact skip? For that matter, how can two people make the same grammatical and spelling errors consistently? The logical answer is just as you suggested: Brummie and Benny are one person. If somehow that can be proven to be false, then the only other explanation is that one of them is a lazy, uninspired, unoriginal dolt who has been trained to parrot the other (cult mentality??). Seems like the one aimed at exposing Morrissey is the real crank fraud.

Also, totally agree that Nobody Loves Us is one of his greatest.

lynnda

Hey guys go and tell the others Dorothy has landed out of the sky.
Oh Dorothy we thought you left the lollipop guild for good a long time ago.
Oh Dorothy please help us ! Please ! Please ! You must ! You must ! Say you will.
Those evil villains BB and BtBB have got it in for the vegan wizard of mozz big time spreading evil gossip that he's back on the cheese and dairy again ! Oh do help us Dorothy please ?

Aaarrgggghhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Hey guys go and tell the others Dorothy has landed out of the sky.
Oh Dorothy we thought you left the lollipop guild for good a long time ago.
Oh Dorothy please help us ! Please ! Please ! You must ! You must ! Say you will.
Those evil villains BB and BtBB have got it in for the vegan wizard of mozz big time spreading evil gossip that he's back on the cheese and dairy again ! Oh do help us Dorothy please ?

Aaarrgggghhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

L O L ! I got a a funny rating from Angus :handfist:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Morrissey is a self described "animal-protectionist" who despises meat and purportedly opposes animal exploitation, so the problem is that his tour is apparently not vegan. What's worse is the words seems to mock veganism with a stupid comment like, "we need our protein" from cheese & eggs. WTF? No wonder Moz was evasive when Larry King asked him if he was vegan. WTF?!!!!

And what are these diva demands for "hot" meals and how "side dishes don't count"? Like, the nuances between entree and side-dish and whether food and beverages or cold, hot, or room-temperature are more important than whether or not the food is plant-based?! Think about how the exploited animals feel and then get back to me on that one.

#VeganTownForever

what's the fuzz about this...I think with Morrissey's past, that he put up
a a sort of 'must and must nots'at a tour...

this is normal., from what I heard from other bands in the past.

Morrissey is a self described "animal-protectionist" who despises meat and purportedly opposes animal exploitation, so the problem is that his tour is apparently not vegan. What's worse is the words seems to mock veganism with a stupid comment like, "we need our protein" from cheese & eggs. WTF? No wonder Moz was evasive when Larry King asked him if he was vegan. WTF?!!!!

And what are these diva demands for "hot" meals and how "side dishes don't count"? Like, the nuances between entree and side-dish and whether food and beverages or cold, hot, or room-temperature are more important than whether or not the food is plant-based?! Think about how the exploited animals feel and then get back to me on that one.

#VeganTownForever

feeding the entourage and not having to pay per diem, thats what its all about, screw the bunny rabbits.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom