Morrissey Technical Rider - Summer 2016

Images from an anonymous person (UPDATE Aug. 28 - these images are excerpts from the technical rider, not the full rider):

39049_IMG_9184.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 28:

Tweet from @DickieFelton on Aug. 20, 2016. Link posted by Loretta Swit in the comments:

#Morrissey and crew meal from #Manchester Arena

Related media:

Related items:

Last edited:
So, Morrissey tells tall tales sometimes and twists the truth. Sometimes i would rather just believe the lies and be none the wiser. He reminds me of the Albert Finney charscter in Big Fish. He still converts people who watch the video during MIM.

So, Morrissey tells tall tales sometimes and twists the truth. Sometimes i would rather just believe the lies and be none the wiser. He reminds me of the Albert Finney charscter in Big Fish. He still converts people who watch the video during MIM.

" So, Morrissey tells tall tales sometimes and twists the truth. Sometimes i would rather just believe the lies and be none the wiser. "

Yes.;)
But why pick on Morrissey and single out all the other misdemeanors?
Because it is easier to do so....
Just take one of them and have that satisfying feeling of at least telling " the truth" about one of the many. Forget about the others.
The topic is Morrissey. Always, endlessly and forever at this site.:lbf:

" So, Morrissey tells tall tales sometimes and twists the truth. Sometimes i would rather just believe the lies and be none the wiser. "

Yes.;)
But why pick on Morrissey and single out all the other misdemeanors?
Because it is easier to do so....
Just take one of them and have that satisfying feeling of at least telling " the truth" about one of the many. Forget about the others.
The topic is Morrissey. Always, endlessly and forever at this site.:lbf:

There is a silver lining to all the chatter about him, for him. There always is. I hope he figured out what it is.

Well it looks as though Dorothy has run off back to Kansas and taken Marred and the munchkins with her, doesn't it ?
She didn't last very long did she ? It's good job she's not on the Cheesgate II case, silly Dorothy thinks BB and BtBB are the same person :laughing:. "Long live the King " :rolleyes: Loved it when she name dropped " Diesel " :rofl:.

Anyway what about the " Technical rider 2016 " thread ?

True to you ? NO COMMENT.

Lawnmowers ? NO COMMENT.

Dickie Felton ? NO COMMENT.

Sainsbury's cheese counter in Altrincham ? NO COMMENT.

New management ? NO COMMENT or FIRED OFF or 4KD OFF.

Dorothy ? Attempted to derail CheeseGate II by banging a hissy about BB and BtBB and failed miserably when Skinny put her straight ! Took the huff and the munchkins ! NO COMMENT.

Numpty Nephew ? It wasn't him that gave Felton the menu/evidence. NO COMMENT.

Angus ? NO COMMENT Much prefers to sit in the dark pleasuring himself by pressing the troll button.

Stretch out and wait people seems there is no debate, no debate, no debate.

JUSTICE FOR THE ANIMALS !
JUSTICE FOR THE MUNCHKINS ! :ahhh::ahhh:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:.

Just for you Steve, if you're ever feeling homesick.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Well it looks as though Dorothy has run off back to Kansas and taken Marred and the munchkins with her, doesn't it ?
She didn't last very long did she ? It's good job she's not on the Cheesgate II case, silly Dorothy thinks BB and BtBB are the same person :laughing:. "Long live the King " :rolleyes: Loved it when she name dropped " Diesel " :rofl:.

Anyway what about the " Technical rider 2016 " thread ?

True to you ? NO COMMENT.

Lawnmowers ? NO COMMENT.

Dickie Felton ? NO COMMENT.

Sainsbury's cheese counter in Altrincham ? NO COMMENT.

New management ? NO COMMENT or FIRED OFF or 4KD OFF.

Dorothy ? Attempted to derail CheeseGate II by banging a hissy about BB and BtBB and failed miserably when Skinny put her straight ! Took the huff and the munchkins ! NO COMMENT.

Numpty Nephew ? It wasn't him that gave Felton the menu/evidence. NO COMMENT.

Angus ? NO COMMENT Much prefers to sit in the dark pleasuring himself by pressing the troll button.

Stretch out and wait people seems there is no debate, no debate, no debate.

JUSTICE FOR THE ANIMALS !
JUSTICE FOR THE MUNCHKINS ! :ahhh::ahhh:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:.

You need to learn to read properly: I agreed with another poster who thought you two were the same person, and that's been suggested by others before, so it's nothing new. I also stipulated that IF YOU AND BRUMMIE ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE, THEN THE USE OF IDENTICAL LANGUAGE, INCLUDING ACTING AS A PARROT BY REPEATING A VERNACULAR OF INSULTING BUZZ WORDS AND MAKING THE SAME REPEATED GRAMMATICAL AND SPELLING ERRORS, MEANS THAT ONE OF YOU IS A LAZY, MINDLESS DOLT WHO CAN ONLY COPY THE THOUGHTS OF THE OTHER (all caps to make it easier to read since you seem to miss a lot.)

You have tried to create a division on this site where people are either in your camp or they are the enemy, a goal that destroys freedom of speech and intelligent debate. You lable anyone who still enjoys and admires Morrissey as a brainwashed robot, but EVERYDAY YOU AND BRUMMIE TRY TO CONVERT PEOPLE TO JOIN YOUR 'I HATE MORRISSEY CLUB', SO YOU ACTIVELY SPEW ANY RHETORIC THAT YOU THINK WILL CHANGE PEOPLE'S MINDS: THAT'S THE DEFINITION OF BRAINWASHING!

As for the rider, Morrissey has other people with him. I have been a vegetarian since I was nine and a vegan for about twelve years now, and as much as I wish I could convert all of the people closest to me, it's never going to happen.

The responses to your comments are few because everyone is reading new threads.

lynnda

You need to learn to read properly: I agreed with another poster who thought you two were the same person, and that's been suggested by others before, so it's nothing new. I also stipulated that IF YOU AND BRUMMIE ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE, THEN THE USE OF IDENTICAL LANGUAGE, INCLUDING ACTING AS A PARROT BY REPEATING A VERNACULAR OF INSULTING BUZZ WORDS AND MAKING THE SAME REPEATED GRAMMATICAL AND SPELLING ERRORS, MEANS THAT ONE OF YOU IS A LAZY, MINDLESS DOLT WHO CAN ONLY COPY THE THOUGHTS OF THE OTHER (all caps to make it easier to read since you seem to miss a lot.)

You have tried to create a division on this site where people are either in your camp or they are the enemy, a goal that destroys freedom of speech and intelligent debate. You lable anyone who still enjoys and admires Morrissey as a brainwashed robot, but EVERYDAY YOU AND BRUMMIE TRY TO CONVERT PEOPLE TO JOIN YOUR 'I HATE MORRISSEY CLUB', SO YOU ACTIVELY SPEW ANY RHETORIC THAT YOU THINK WILL CHANGE PEOPLE'S MINDS: THAT'S THE DEFINITION OF BRAINWASHING!

As for the rider, Morrissey has other people with him. I have been a vegetarian since I was nine and a vegan for about twelve years now, and as much as I wish I could convert all of the people closest to me, it's never going to happen.

lynnda

tg;dr

Bot

lynnda

lynnda, not to put my nose in where it doesn't belong, but I think you are assigning more powers to Benny and Brummie than they possess. I believe most of the posters here are reasonably intelligent or else they most likely would never have liked Morrissey's music in the first place. No one can be "converted" unless they themselves want to convert and that applies to just about anything.

Personally, I find Benny quite funny with his own special humorous take on things. Being a vegan yourself I would think that most of what Brummie posts would resonate with you on some level as he continues to pursue the hypocrisy he sees with this rider, the playing of MIM at his concerts, etc.

I much prefer reading re-posts to theirs with opposing views and opinions than those that simply "call them out" for one reason or another. If what they post bothers you to such a degree, then rebut their post. Otherwise simply skip over their posts as I do myself for some here. In life you take the good with the bad. Why should this site be any different or held to a higher standard?

lynnda

this is an overt act of aggressive botification.

tg;dr

Bot

Maybe I am an ignorant idiot for asking this stupid question but what does " tg;Dr " means?:confused:

By the way, the stupidest question is the one you don't ask.
I'm just curious. Need to know and all that.;)

Blimey Dot !
That was quite a rant but we finally got to your point on the topic of the technical rider at least so that's an achievement even though it came across as bit of a piss poor lazy brush under the carpet comment to get Steve off the hook.
" As for the rider, Steven has other people with him "
What kind of a vegan attitude is that ?
We don't even know if Steven is a vegan. He likes to tell us he is yet not for the first time he's been caught out yet again up to his neck bathing in 5* full fat milk whilst tea-bagging Diesel's cheesy balls and all funded by disillusioned munchkins/botz.
" At the artists request there will be no meat products served tonight " That's not a vegan statement to me !
" There is a Birthday cake for Jesse but he won't eat it because he doesn't eat eggs or dairy !" Well this statement kinda 4cks up your lazy argument about the rider and Steven having other people with him doesn't it ? (I can type that in caps if helps you to understand it).
Basically Dorothy, Steven is a CrankFraud hypocrite who earns his living off the back of animals and YOU have nothing to prove anything to suggest he doesn't. I'll gladly look at any evidence you can produce but I won't hold my breath. On the other hand we have the technical rider and the Bittersweet catering menu that Dickie Felton tweeted. Would you like to contact Bittersweet catering ? Send an email to Paul Hastings if you like [email protected] or his mobile is 07983 994303 let us know how you get on.
Now I know there are other threads to look at and move onto but this one will roll on and on till we get to the bottom of it so click those red shoes of yours and get the 4ck back to Kansas.
Girl bye !

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
Or was it BB ? :laughing:

how curious are you ? :brows:

urban dictionary says.. 'too gay didn't read'

So they could mean by their comment that they are.. too gay to read it ?

Or they were using 'gay' as a derogatory term trying to insult the poster for writing anything positive that's directed towards M.

But my question is... how did they know it was 'gay' if they didn't read it ? Or maybe they just assume that it will be 'gay' and that all people who visit this forum are 'gay', so if they have a problem with that... what are they doing here ?

Thnks Ketamine Sun.
I now experienced something the hippies would call " enlightenment ".;)

Also very funny what you say.:)
I haven't a clue though why it was addressed to me.
Well never mind, they are outnumbered.:brows:

I guess this means: so gay, didn't read? Ha :confused:
Ketamine Sun, can you enlighten me again? :)
I didn't realize I am now part of a mega secret society and that I need codebooks to communicate.

Thnks Ketamine Sun.
I now experienced something the hippies would call " enlightenment ".;)

Also very funny what you say.:)
I haven't a clue though why it was addressed to me.

Well never mind, they are outnumbered.:brows:

It wasn't directed at you, Pricko Pricko Pricko. Self centred paranoid bot.

It wasn't directed at you, Pricko Pricko Pricko. Self centred paranoid bot.

At, Ib.
This IS directed at you.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.
You light up a website when you leave it, hatebot.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom