Morrissey Technical Rider - Summer 2016

Images from an anonymous person (UPDATE Aug. 28 - these images are excerpts from the technical rider, not the full rider):

39049_IMG_9184.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 28:

Tweet from @DickieFelton on Aug. 20, 2016. Link posted by Loretta Swit in the comments:

#Morrissey and crew meal from #Manchester Arena

Related media:

Related items:

Last edited:
i think its pretty evident that a particular bot (KS) has been empowered by moz to spread moz propanada.
he probably bribed this unnamed bot with something so devious no true moz bot would have been able to resist: he promised him/her that he would grant him/or her the privilege of his allowing him/her to buy him expensive gifts, most likely silk star trek looking shirts.

OK. Here we go...

Extra clear; didn't read
Nonetheless you got me
Shhhh. Keep secret.

How did I do? :leftmagnify:

You did fine evennow.
Although you can't say I was giving you a hard time.:lbf:
This may come as a relieve or a disappointment, I know it's the latter, but I still think it is funny to communicate with such strange codes that are supposed to be in a urban dictionary. :)

Moz should do it (I mean on this site off course)
Can you imagine what would happen?
Everybody searching for dictionaries to find the codes.

Could be Moz, you know. :D

Last edited:
lynnda, not to put my nose in where it doesn't belong, but I think you are assigning more powers to Benny and Brummie than they possess. I believe most of the posters here are reasonably intelligent or else they most likely would never have liked Morrissey's music in the first place. No one can be "converted" unless they themselves want to convert and that applies to just about anything.

Personally, I find Benny quite funny with his own special humorous take on things. Being a vegan yourself I would think that most of what Brummie posts would resonate with you on some level as he continues to pursue the hypocrisy he sees with this rider, the playing of MIM at his concerts, etc.

I much prefer reading re-posts to theirs with opposing views and opinions than those that simply "call them out" for one reason or another. If what they post bothers you to such a degree, then rebut their post. Otherwise simply skip over their posts as I do myself for some here. In life you take the good with the bad. Why should this site be any different or held to a higher standard?

You're welcome to chime in; I have no problem with opposing viewpoints or with criticism, as long as it's sincere. My problem with the BB's is that I don't think they are remotely sincere. Why would a self-proclaimed butcher care about Morrissey's stand on animal advocacy at all. If the issue is hypocrisy, then why does the one who projects himself as the authority on veganism have such a tight relationship with the butcher. As a vegan, that imagery makes my stomach turn, yet BB has never questioned benny as to why he chose that persona. Even if it were meant to be funny, it's offensive to any vegan, but Brummie doesn't seem to have a problem with it. That is certainly hypocrisy.

If it sounded like I was assigning them any power, let me be clear that I wasn't. I said they 'try' to convert; I didn't say they were successful. I actually agree with you that most people come here with a very fixed opinion of Morrissey and their opinions will only change through personal experience.

As for trying to counter their comments, you've been here forever; honestly, how many times have you seen someone try to do that intelligently and diplomatically only to have it be turned into a viscious personal attack? For the record, I think this site is actually mild compared to others, and I usually do ignore certain posters here. I think that's very sound advice, but I also think that we lose a lot of posters (on both sides of the fence) because they feel like even the most innocent comment can bring an attack. But, as you stated, that's just the way it is online.

lynnda

You're welcome to chime in; I have no problem with opposing viewpoints or with criticism, as long as it's sincere. My problem with the BB's is that I don't think they are remotely sincere. Why would a self-proclaimed butcher care about Morrissey's stand on animal advocacy at all. If the issue is hypocrisy, then why does the one who projects himself as the authority on veganism have such a tight relationship with the butcher. As a vegan, that imagery makes my stomach turn, yet BB has never questioned benny as to why he chose that persona. Even if it were meant to be funny, it's offensive to any vegan, but Brummie doesn't seem to have a problem with it. That is certainly hypocrisy.

If it sounded like I was assigning them any power, let me be clear that I wasn't. I said they 'try' to convert; I didn't say they were successful. I actually agree with you that most people come here with a very fixed opinion of Morrissey and their opinions will only change through personal experience.

As for trying to counter their comments, you've been here forever; honestly, how many times have you seen someone try to do that intelligently and diplomatically only to have it be turned into a viscious personal attack? For the record, I think this site is actually mild compared to others, and I usually do ignore certain posters here. I think that's very sound advice, but I also think that we lose a lot of posters (on both sides of the fence) because they feel like even the most innocent comment can bring an attack. But, as you stated, that's just the way it is online.

lynnda

why would a butcher care about Mox advocacy on the animal issues? are you really asking such a thing? :confused::confused:
for one, moz would probably waterboard the poor butchers if he had his way for their trade and providing the wherewithal for meat consumption.---all this WHILE HE CHOMPS ON CHEESE OMELETTES washed down with cold chocolate MILK.:head-smack:
geez it may be time for your yearly bot tune up.:blacktelephone: make the call.

lynnda

Very well stated. I thought that Benny-the-British-Butcher meant he was an actual butcher, but he could just be referring to his goal to butcher the crank fraud by calling him out on his hypocritical words and actions.

I also have had many civil exchanges with brummie and have seen many posts that call him out first and if you mess with the bull then you get the horns.

I do understand about losing others whose voices get drowned out by all the talk of meat, milk and cheese. But like David has said many times anyone can start their own site and make their own rules if they want.

This site is like a buffet of thoughts and opinions and I select from them all to get my nourishment.

for one, moz would probably waterboard the poor butchers if he had his way for their trade and providing the wherewithal for meat consumption.---all this WHILE HE CHOMPS ON CHEESE OMELETTES washed down with cold chocolate MILK.
call.

why would he do this? he's vegan.

Assumptions that he isn't vegan is just that an assumption... not a fact. And this rider is no proof of the fact that he's not vegan.

sorry... hatebot.

:)

No. He. Is. Not.

I already replied to a past comment of yours in this thread. I asked what proof/facts you had to back this claim. I also said I don't mind being wrong, for M is only human not Superman, he could be not vegan, and I'd like to know HIS reasons for not being a vegan (anymore?). Though having said that, I don't think Superman was even vegan, so you see how difficult it is for some people.

Though you keep posting that he is not vegan, but have yet to show any facts. Or have I missed your post of proof ? If so I apologize in advance.

But until there is proof/fact shown... (and this rider is not)....

M is vegan.

I already replied to a past comment of yours in this thread. I asked what proof/facts you had to back this claim. I also said I don't mind being wrong, for M is only human not Superman, he could be not vegan, and I'd like to know HIS reasons for not being a vegan (anymore?). Though having said that, I don't think Superman was even vegan, so you see how difficult it is for some people.

Though you keep posting that he is not vegan, but have yet to show any facts. Or have I missed your post of proof ? If so I apologize in advance.

M is vegan.

M is vegan.

You're an idiot. You have absolutely zero proof he IS. Where is it? Have you stood over him while he eats? No you haven't. Stop being an idiot. I guarantee you your response will be "Yeah, but how do you know he is not?". Again. And this is the issue. We have evidence here he isn't. You have ZERO evidence he is not. Evidence wins. Get it. Where is it?

You're an idiot. You have absolutely zero proof he IS. Where is it? Have you stood over him while he eats? No you haven't. Stop being an idiot. I guarantee you your response will be "Yeah, but how do you know he is not?". Again. And this is the issue. We have evidence here he isn't. You have ZERO evidence he is not. Evidence wins. Get it. Where is it?

Being the 'idiot' you believe I am for having a view point and belief other than yours and after seeing your posts,the way you react to people you don't agree with and being called and thought of as a 'mozbot' here on this forum, the only thing I can say then is......

My proof is his word and I'd take his word over yours.... until I experience proof that he is not vegan or you or anyone shows proof that he is not vegan.

Again I see how one can see this rider information as evidence, fine. But it does not prove that he is not vegan. The rider only shows evidence to give one the position to speculate but not to prove and show a fact that he is not vegan.

o.k go ahead reply back with some name calling.

Being the 'idiot' you believe I am for having a view point and belief other than yours and after seeing your posts,the way you react to people you don't agree with and being called and thought of as a 'mozbot' here on this forum, the only thing I can say then is......

My proof is his word and I'd take his word over yours.... until I experience proof that he is not vegan or you or anyone shows proof that he is not vegan.

Again I see how one can see this rider information as evidence, fine. But it does not prove that he is not vegan. The rider only shows evidence to give one the position to speculate but not to prove and show a fact that he is not vegan.

And there we have it. You'll believe anything he says, because it would pain you so much to believe he may have lied about something, and you have so much invested that you couldn't possibly countenance that. I understand that. But you're still an unthinking idiot, because, as you said yourself, you'll believe anything he says despite evidence to the contrary. Actually - let me ask you this. Do you think he had ever lied? Do you think he tells the truth all the time? Do you? Careful how you answer this, because the truth will hurt you. And we can't be having that.

Last edited:

there are two options re the rider:
1- he is chomping on daisy products on a daily basis
2- he is enabling others to consume the cheese, milk, and butter.

Knowing Moz as well as you claim to, you HAVE to know that Moz would not allow his SUBORDINATES- ie people socially inferior Himself-to enjoy the fine expensive food the pays for while he has to sit there and brood while eating.... God knows what........tofu and water. So, since we can both agree that option 2 is out of the question that settles the truth on option 1. Moz is chomping cheese and guzzling milk.

And there we have it. You'll believe anything he says, because it would pain you so much to believe he may have lied about something, and you have so much invested that you couldn't possibly countenance that. I understand that you. But you're still an unthinking idiot, because, as you said yourself, you'll believe anything he says despite evidence to the contrary.

NO there IS NO evidence. YOU have NO PROOF.

I DID NOT SAY that I would believe ANYTHING he says.

I said, judging by your posts(since I don't know you and it's all that I have) that I would take his word over yours UNTIL proven that his word is not true.

I already said... I could be wrong, he's NOT Superman, he's only human, humans lie, humans can only do so much( like still having dairy options on the rider for those who are not vegan). Which is why I said that I would like to know his reasons for not being vegan if that were the case.

Again there is no evidence to the contrary.

There IS ONLY

EVIDENCE FOR SPECULATION.

And there we have it. You'll believe anything he says, because it would pain you so much to believe he may have lied about something, and you have so much invested that you couldn't possibly countenance that. I understand that you. But you're still an unthinking idiot, because, as you said yourself, you'll believe anything he says despite evidence to the contrary.
NO there IS NO evidence. YOU have NO PROOF.

I DID NOT SAY that I would believe ANYTHING he says.

I said, judging by your posts(since I don't know you and it's all that I have) that I would take his word over yours UNTIL proven that his word is not true.

I already said... I could be wrong, he's NOT Superman, he's only human, humans lie, humans can only do so much( like still having dairy options on the rider for those who are not vegan). Which is why I said that I would like to know his reasons for not being vegan if that were the case.

Again there is no evidence to the contrary.

There IS ONLY

EVIDENCE FOR SPECULATION.

We'll leave it there. My work is done.

We'll leave it there. My work is done.

If your 'work' is to post your opinion, then that's fine, for it is only your opinion. I'm just saying that your opinion that he's not vegan based on the rider information is only evidence for speculation, not evidence to prove that he is not vegan.

My opinion(and not my work) is that the rider does not show proof that he is not vegan. It only gives one the opportunity to speculate, but it does not give one evidence to prove he is not vegan.

I could be wrong, I may be wrong, for M is only human.

Until proven otherwise....

M is vegan.

In a nutshell we all know what he is ! A 4KIN MONEY GRABBING CRANKFRAUD CHARLATAN.

Meat is murder ! Milk is murder ! Cheese is murder !
Steven's FAT ! 4KING ! MOUTH ! M U R D E R ! £$€£$€£$€
Oh but does he care ? Does he care ? Does he care ?

Stop mugging animals or I'll kill you ! T-shirt ( never available @ the online Benporium :greatbritain::knife: not in small, not in medium,not in large, not in X-large and not in XX-large ).

New in ! Limited edition car window pane sticker " l LOVE STEVEN ! I LOVE DIESEL " comes with free Harrington jacket. :tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

If your 'work' is to post your opinion, then that's fine, for it is only your opinion. I'm just saying that your opinion that he's not vegan based on the rider information is only evidence for speculation, not evidence to prove that he is not vegan.

My opinion(and not my work) is that the rider does not show proof that he is not vegan. It only gives one the opportunity to speculate, but it does not give one evidence to prove he is not vegan.

I could be wrong, I may be wrong, for M is only human.

Until proven otherwise....

M is vegan.

his portly frame is ABSOLUTE proof he is not. you cant announce to the world you are going vegans and appear in public a month later, 15 kilos heavier. it can be any more obvious.

his portly frame is ABSOLUTE proof he is not. you cant announce to the world you are going vegans and appear in public a month later, 15 kilos heavier. it can be any more obvious.
Not all vegetarians look sickly thin. Those carbs just grab onto you and don't let go.

do you have PROOF he's 15 kilos heavier ? just MORE SPECULATION.

good try though ! :thumb:

For the Americans, 15 kilo is 30 lbs. There is no way he is 30 lbs heavier. Every once in a while he looks a little heavier around his mid section but he is one hot older dude and he takes care of himself. I have watched this gif about 100 times, nice slipage. He is almost 60 year sold.Check out @MozGifs_bot's Tweet:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom