Morrissey Technical Rider - Summer 2016

Images from an anonymous person (UPDATE Aug. 28 - these images are excerpts from the technical rider, not the full rider):

39049_IMG_9184.jpg

UPDATE Aug. 28:

Tweet from @DickieFelton on Aug. 20, 2016. Link posted by Loretta Swit in the comments:

#Morrissey and crew meal from #Manchester Arena

Related media:

Related items:

Last edited:
Why are we discussing his weight again? He is not a supermodel.

he has easily gained 15 kilos in the last few years since he went vegan. he now wears huge camisoles.
look at the rider, take away the cheese, milk and butter, and where to do find and fat calories. not even a vague mention of pasta. isnt that odd, numerous mentions of butter, cheese, and milk, unkind remarks about proteins but no ONE single aside or mention of pasta, which is what is supposed to make him fatter.
hes been gaining beaucoup weight on artichokes, broccoli and carrots? dont think so.:forkknife::mouseface::chicken::laughing:

he has easily gained 15 kilos in the last few years since he went vegan. he now wears huge camisoles.
look at the rider, take away the cheese, milk and butter, and where to do find and fat calories. not even a vague mention of pasta. isnt that odd, numerous mentions of butter, cheese, and milk, unkind remarks about proteins but no ONE single aside or mention of pasta, which is what is supposed to make him fatter.
hes been gaining beaucoup weight on artichokes, broccoli and carrots? dont think so.:forkknife::mouseface::chicken::laughing:

He looks hot, he is a man's man, he doesn't look like a boy or a "bloke".
He def. Could get his pick of the litter any day of the week, let's hope he is!!!!

Room service is what he has for vittles, the five star kind, where you can order succulent meat dishes for damon or non existent visitors and nobody is the wiser when you partake. bots will claim that a film of a 2 k ny cut steak being wheeled into the five star hotel suite, means nothing, even if the damon himself signs for it.

To change the topic slightly ... The first picture obviously would make us believe that someone has the FULL rider. Then show it. Every single page. I want to read it. Honestly, I'm interested how the instruments are placed on stage, what equipment needs to be on stage, how many people belong to the technical crew etc. etc. Maybe people are interested in other things than food.

Okay what's the verdict on this? Is this a current document for this tour. If it is I'm done with Moz. If he doesn't practice veganism he should just STFU. Being a vegetarian means you don't really care about all animals.

Okay what's the verdict on this? Is this a current document for this tour. If it is I'm done with Moz. If he doesn't practice veganism he should just STFU. Being a vegetarian means you don't really care about all animals.

Verdict? By who?
Has their been a trial, was he accused of something?
Has the law summoned him?
Who was the judge?
Of course you can be done with him, but don't let all the fuss get you to do something now you might later regret.
I still believe in his good intentions.

Verdict? By who?
Has their been a trial, was he accused of something?
Has the law summoned him?
Who was the judge?
Of course you can be done with him, but don't let all the fuss get you to do something now you might later regret.
I still believe in his good intentions.

Fair enough. I take it you are not Vegan tho. If you aren't you likely wouldn't be bothered by the hypocrisy of him pretending to be vegan but was actually cheating with dairy. No I won't be done with him. I like plenty artists who aren't even vegetarian so that isn't a criteria. If Moz is not truly Vegan I would simply have less respect for him as a person because it's hard to admire someone who doesn't practice what they preach. Now if I could just get a damn answer about Friday's show :mad:

Fair enough. I take it you are not Vegan tho. If you aren't you likely wouldn't be bothered by the hypocrisy of him pretending to be vegan but was actually cheating with dairy. No I won't be done with him. I like plenty artists who aren't even vegetarian so that isn't a criteria. If Moz is not truly Vegan I would simply have less respect for him as a person because it's hard to admire someone who doesn't practice what they preach. Now if I could just get a damn answer about Friday's show :mad:

You are right, I am not vegan. I am a vegetarian.
I sure do feel guilty about not being vegan but it is still hard to get enough information to go all vegan.

And as you probably know, I am not the only one.
I found a very good vegan replacement for cheese. And for milk. But yoghurt I can't find a good replacement for.
I still eat fish, and eggs.

In stead of meat I eat beans. All kinds of.
I quite like the red kidney beans.
But it is not that easy to go through a lot of info and find out.
But I'm working on it and I don't condone other people for eating meat.
Hope you get certainty about the concert!
Cheers

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom