Morrissey Tells Russell Brand Not To Get Married

ThinkOfMeKindlyLV

Plus Katy Perry meets Mozzer..ugh.

http://www.somedizzywhore.com

original story via the sun. Funny how they spelled Morrissey wrong.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3074952/Morrisey-advises-Russell-Brand-not-to-get-married.html#

WHEN it comes to booking a wedding singer MORRISSEY is not the most chipper choice to put a smile on the face of the congregation.
But RUSSELL BRAND and KATY PERRY have asked the miserable Manc to do the honours - even though he's told them not to tie the knot.
Katy said: "I met Morrissey for the first time the other day and we had tea together.

"He's Russell's mate and he is fascinating but he was giving us a hard time about getting married.
"He swooned and sighed, 'Oh, left hand third finger, don't do it.' It was just so eloquent and poetic and like one of his songs."
I suppose that classic lyric-writing comes in handy when you need to say something out of order.
But Mozza - who Russ named his beloved cat after - has still been invited to this autumn's nuptials in India.
Katy added: "It would be great to have him at the wedding but I told him, 'We can't have a Mr Misery like you messing things up.'

Ugh. How much longer is Moz going to indulge these dribbling bores?

'We can't have a Mr Misery like you messing things up.'

She better have been joking. :mad:
He's not going to your wedding - relax - because you're not that interesting. Oh, and he hates air travel. And you're not interesting enough for him to travel by air.

I just....there's so many more inappropriate things I want to say but I'll just leave it at that.

But I'm experimenting on him. Singing new stuff, like ANIMAL COLLECTIVE, MGMT and the YEAH YEAH YEAHS.
He says they look like they're in the same band. He has a point.

ahahaha

Jeese I wish he'd given me that advice :) Only kidding. Good luck to them.I met RB before in much less happier circumstances than the ones he is currently enjoying.

Meh, the most repulsive rumour I have ever heard....Morrissey would rather "jump in the ocean" than sing at a wedding! He's no wedding singer, he's a British Icon for one of the best bands that's known to history of man!

Edit: If Katy Perry thinks his music is depressing then she should take a look at her music, it's enough to drive a person to the brink of suicide

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm the sun newspaper reports?
well then it MUST be true.

ah thanks for the giggle. :rolleyes:

Russell Brand is a glimmering hope. He's ambushed the media circus and let's hope he's rooted himself good and proper. If he's chosen to marry Katy Perry, she really can't be that bad.

:lbf:

Probably just a bit jealous. Ah well Morrissey you know the song, if you liked it you should have put a ring on it, ohohoh. You can't keep all the young men you like away from women for ever!:crazy:

In Katy's place, I'd be more concerned if Morrissey the cat had an objection.:D

Come on don't be a sour puss and go to that wedding, if only to make sure Katy recycles (not Russell).

Anyway, if they get divorced in a few years, you'll get to say "Didn't I tell you so? I told you so! Didn't I? I did!" and gloat like an idiot while we all :rolleyes:

In the meantime, stop ruining future brides' lives, will ya.:p

....Can I just catergorically state ... FOR the record....that I just don't give two flying Tosses with f***s on top about these people.
Russels "My booky wook" was one of the most self-centred Autobiographies ( if that, in itself, isn't a Paradox"), books I have ever been bored reading......I can remember when he was actually quite funny....Just a Publicity seeker nowadays.....
he Shoulda married Jordan/katie/Pimplly face instead.... that might get them both a few "Column inches" oo-er, snurkle splutter...
As for Mozzer actually showing up to perform, if he actually agreed to do so.........NO CUCKING FOMMENT.

Last edited:
I seem to remember he sang at a wedding once, on a fatal date:rolleyes: and that the couple didn't last. If that's not something I dreamt :)crazy: kookoo Baba alert), it might actually be a good idea not to open his mouth at that wedding...:)

He can be quite considerate when he wants after all.

..."NO Morrissey you shall NOT sing "I'm okay by myself" at my wedding!" (":(")
... I can already imagine Miss Perry having a fit.

Plus Katy Perry meets Mozzer..ugh.

http://www.somedizzywhore.com

original story via the sun. Funny how they spelled Morrissey wrong.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3074952/Morrisey-advises-Russell-Brand-not-to-get-married.html#

WHEN it comes to booking a wedding singer MORRISSEY is not the most chipper choice to put a smile on the face of the congregation.
But RUSSELL BRAND and KATY PERRY have asked the miserable Manc to do the honours - even though he's told them not to tie the knot.
Katy said: "I met Morrissey for the first time the other day and we had tea together.

"He's Russell's mate and he is fascinating but he was giving us a hard time about getting married.
"He swooned and sighed, 'Oh, left hand third finger, don't do it.' It was just so eloquent and poetic and like one of his songs."
I suppose that classic lyric-writing comes in handy when you need to say something out of order.
But Mozza - who Russ named his beloved cat after - has still been invited to this autumn's nuptials in India.
Katy added: "It would be great to have him at the wedding but I told him, 'We can't have a Mr Misery like you messing things up.'

I love this piece of "news" on all levels.

1) use of miserable Manc
2) Katy Perry completely missing the point. Uh no Katy he isn't being like one of his songs. Unless Martha Reeves & The Vandellas were the 1960's Smiths.
3) Morrissey as a wedding singer. In India. The Bollywood movie is just aound the corner
4) 'We can't have a Mr Misery like you messing things up." :lbf:

Russell Brand you either think he's a cock or a c**t

Morrissey as a wedding singer. In India. The Bollywood movie is just aound the corner

Makes me think of the Simpsons episode in which Apu asks Elton John to serenade his wife.

Now THAT was romantic, Russell.

"Katy added: "It would be great to have him at the wedding but I told him, 'We can't have a Mr Misery like you messing things up.' ":eek::eek:What an idiot.I hate her and her dreadful music.And she is ugly.

I kinda broke my own rule by posting anything regarding Perry/Brand BUT Moz is dead right. From someone who has been married a long long time. I think Katy is in for a rude awakening if she thinks she can tame this fella.

Plus the quote of her calling Morrissey "mr. misery" just shows what a dimwit she is.

Morrissey's career can outrank Katy Perry under a second, I hope he bloody sings "Miserable Lie", "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now", "Will Never Marry" and "I Know It's Over" at the wedding

Ugh. How much longer is Moz going to indulge these dribbling bores?

I don't know. The way how Perry fawned over him shows that she's not very smart. And though Morrissey is very elegant that is the least eloquent thing to come out of his mouth

He sounds so nervous about that wedding, you'd think it's him that's about to say "I do."(bedoo).

:crazy: the old man is completely off his popster.

Tags
but those tits!
Back
Top Bottom