Morrissey: "The Forefather of Emo"

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read. Emo kids wear bangs. End of story.

i might have to write these guys and tell them that colin blundstone is the forefather of emo. cliff richard even maybe a little.

I seriously want to take a picture of the emo kid eating Chinese food sitting next to me this very second, but that might be rude. He has bangs.

Hmmm. I'm the nicest bitch you ever met. I have bangs too.

Woah, woah, woah.. Where to start... EMO began as a bastardized for of hardcore, which is, initself, a bastardization of punk, although admittedly, the early stuff, especially Husker Du and minor threat was pretty good.. it has....NOTHING.....WHATSOEVER....to do with Morrissey. Every time I see one of the tortured, "misunderstood', rich, little f***s with they're trademark identical haircuts and fall out boy or good charlotte t shirts I have to restrain myself from beating the shit out of them. That they would try to lay the blame for the crap they listen to on Moz's doorstep should be punishable by death. This is a fallacy that has been perpetuated for far too long.

nugz you crack me up everytime.

it has....NOTHING.....WHATSOEVER....to do with Morrissey. Every time I see one of the tortured, "misunderstood', rich, little f***s with they're trademark identical haircuts and fall out boy or good charlotte t shirts I have to restrain myself from beating the shit out of them. That they would try to lay the blame for the crap they listen to on Moz's doorstep should be punishable by death. This is a fallacy that has been perpetuated for far too long.

XXXXX

emo.jpg

emo.jpg

cooltext35152729.gif

c3425e5d702c3c627b4eb2058e9029330c7e5e9_t.gif

i have bangs too.

(i felt left out)

I.... have no bangs....

Might be because I shave my head. Still does not change the fact that I have no bangs so I will ALWAYS feel left out of threads like this.

I.... have no bangs....

Might be because I shave my head. Still does not change the fact that I have no bangs so I will ALWAYS feel left out of threads like this.

thats okay. people cant rub my head like they can your head for good luck.

Back
Top Bottom