Morrissey - "This story is old, I know, but it goes on..." - TTY

I think we all knew it was coming.

Killing animals one day and then speaking about protection for wildlife the next day is so awful. These "boys" are the exact opposite of protection! They are murderers of animal kind. Murder for "fun". Disgusting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Moz vs. The Royals and hunting.

This story is old, I know, but it goes on. - true-to-you.net
9 February 2014

This story is old, I know, but it goes on.

One day prior to giving a public plea on behalf of animal welfare (!), Prince William is to be found in Spain (with Prince Harry) shooting and killing as many deer and boar as they possibly can! Although William's speech (no doubt written by his publicity aides at Clarence House) will concentrate on endangered species, William is too thickwit to realize that animals such as tigers and rhino are only driven to near extinction because people who are precisely like himself and his brother have shot them off the map - all in the name of sport and slaughter. Whenever you shoot an animal in the head the outcome is usually the same: death. Just why William kills innocent and defenseless deer does not matter – the fact is, he does it, and we must go on and on asking why any form of violence is acceptable to the British establishment. It is easy for privileged people to assume jealousy to be the reason why anyone would wish to condemn them, but the British Boil Family never fails to be a colossal embarrassment to the United Kingdom. The Spanish trip is more than likely unwillingly funded by the British taxpayer, and we know very well that the British press is duty-bound to always defend and cleanse the bad behavior of the Boil Family - no matter how abysmal and hypocritical their actions. But the rationalists amongst us - who are never allowed to speak, are intelligent enough to realize that endangered species are dying out only because of people like William and Harry, and, for this we can only pray to God that their hunting guns backfire in their faces.

MORRISSEY
9 February 2014, France.

P.S - we've been having a chat about this here...
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/130081-Prince-William-Hunting-Trip

Last edited by a moderator:
Well put.

Why must he always undermine the acuity of these statements by peppering them with inane pun names?

I'm confused. There's no mention of David Beckham or 'Jamie 'Orrible in this statement. Is Morrissey ill?

Why must he always undermine the acuity of these statements by peppering them with inane pun names?

I love it, it's very Macbeth. :horny:

For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

......for this we can only pray to God that their hunting guns backfire in their faces.

Dear God please help us.....

Cheers Moz

Re: Morrissey - "This story is old, I know, but it goes on..." - TTY

This is truly disgusting ... I mean, is there any need for such dreadful puns? :p

Seriously though, all of this murdering of innocent animals is sickening. Even more so when it there are no pragmatic reasons for such things to take place. It makes no sense at all. :head-smack:
What ever happened to humans being the most rational and intelligent of all species?

P.S. Am I the only one who finds Mozza's puns at least mildly amusing? Though it must be admitted, 'British Boil Family' was rather desperate!

Re: Morrissey - "This story is old, I know, but it goes on..." - TTY

The Boil Family - his worst yet.

I find it very odd how you jump at the chance to criticize EVERY word, probably will be in front of the stage at a concert too I suppose?

Some of my experiments were quite curious. In the course of my reading I had come across a case where, many years ago, some hunters on our Great Plains organized a buffalo hunt for the entertainment of an English earl. They had charming sport. They killed seventy-two of those great animals; and ate part of one of them and left the seventy-one to rot. In order to determine the differ*ence between an anaconda and an earl (if any) I caused seven young calves to be turned into the anacondas cage. The grateful reptile immediately crushed one of them and swallowed it, then lay back satisfied. It showed no further interest in the calves, and no disposition to harm them. I tried this experiment with other anacondas; always with the same result. The fact stood proven that the difference between an earl and an anaconda is that the earl is cruel and the anaconda isnt; and that the earl wantonly destroys what he has no use for, but the anaconda doesnt. This seemed to suggest that the anaconda was not descended from the earl. It also seemed to suggest that the earl was descended from the anaconda, and had lost a good deal in the transition.

Still true a hundred plus years later. http://www.skeptically.org/logicalthreads/id14.html

Great piece of writing!

And why do people get in a tizzy over Morrissey's puns? He's always liked denigrating people he finds undesirable that way -- may it continue.
Basically nobody (of note, anyway) is willing to consistently question and criticise the royals. Its good that Morrissey's rants often get ink in the media. Sadly the subsequent discussion tends to be about Morrissey himself rather than the issue at hand, but it doesn't mean he should stop trying!

I think this was a thoughtfully written piece. :thumb:His point was simply and directly made and he didn't go off on any unrelated tangents. C'mon it's hard to argue with his core point! It's unbelievable to think of Prince William speaking out for endangered species and then hunting himself! Ludicrous!

And I, for one, smiled at "Boil Family" it's so Morrissey and it fits!:lbf:

I think this was a thoughtfully written piece. :thumb:His point was simply and directly made and he didn't go off on any unrelated tangents. C'mon it's hard to argue with his core point! It's unbelievable to think of Prince William speaking out for endangered species and then hunting himself! Ludicrous!

And I, for one, smiled at "Boil Family" it's so Morrissey and it fits!:lbf:

This is perhaps my favorite Morrissey piece since Thatcher died, but the Boil Family bit reminds me a little bit too much of the Crypt Keeper.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom