Morrissey to Be a Dad

Re: Morrissey to Be a Dad ...

Funnily enough I was listening to a 1984 radio interview where Morrissey does say that he wants children. I was just amazed. I've never heard the words leave his mouth before. Sounds like he even contemplated the idea with Tina before deciding "no". He even appears with a baby on YOR, so it may hint towards that poor old Morrissey probably still secretly longs for a child.

But then the other hand in his recent live performances of "Stretch Out and Wait" also seemed to answer "Is there any point of having children?" with a massive "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Funnily enough I was listening to a 1984 radio interview where Morrissey does say that he wants children. I was just amazed. I've never heard the words leave his mouth before. Sounds like he even contemplated the idea with Tina before deciding "no". He even appears with a baby on YOR, so it may hint towards that poor old Morrissey probably still secretly longs for a child.

But then the other hand in his recent live performances of "Stretch Out and Wait" also seemed to answer "Is there any point of having children?" with a massive "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

I always thought he did too and it made me sad to hear him say the same things KY was saying about kids being a waste of time. I sort of concluded maybe she was putting that in his head but in his heart it wasn't entirely out of the question. I suppose if he really was serious about the idea he would've made it work with Tina who he knew years before KY, so maybe it was his idea she was just mimicking. (KY said something on facebook that was almost identical that he said in an interview a year or so ago that was published in a magazine for young girls or something, I can't remember, but it was very anti-family, anti-baby, etc..)

I always thought he did too and it made me sad to hear him say the same things KY was saying about kids being a waste of time. I sort of concluded maybe she was putting that in his head but in his heart it wasn't entirely out of the question. I suppose if he really was serious about the idea he would've made it work with Tina who he knew years before KY, so maybe it was his idea she was just mimicking. (KY said something on facebook that was almost identical that he said in an interview a year or so ago that was published in a magazine for young girls or something, I can't remember, but it was very anti-family, anti-baby, etc..)

Your Kristeen Young obsession is nearly as boring as her music. Yawn yawn yawn.

Your Kristeen Young obsession is nearly as boring as her music. Yawn yawn yawn.

Just doing my part to keep her relevant.

I guess something must have made Morrissey write "End Of The Family Line" though and the song still rings true. The song would have been a lie if he kept his 1984 views.

I guess something must have made Morrissey write "End Of The Family Line" though and the song still rings true. The song would have been a lie if he kept his 1984 views.

He has a nephew, it's not true. Oh wait, I guess the name is technically the family line. Never mind.

KY's views on children are borderline psychotic. Not wanting them is one thing; using them as an excuse for why more women aren't artistic wunderkinds is absurd. Not to mention her abortion song, which is a tad disturbing.

KY's views on children are borderline psychotic. Not wanting them is one thing; using them as an excuse for why more women aren't artistic wunderkinds is absurd. Not to mention her abortion song, which is a tad disturbing.

But she uses one kid to make her new video which gets a positive response from all the clinger housewife Morrissey fans and all of a sudden she loves them.

Agreed; the font is horrid. The Cure is not horrid, but that font, yes...horrid.

The night Morrissey played at The Fonda, the Cure were playing across the street at The Pantages and Morrissey said something along the lines of "Welcome to the sunny side of the street." It was pretty funny actually. :D For one night there was this massive 80s tension on Hollywood Blvd.

The night Morrissey played at The Fonda, the Cure were playing across the street at The Pantages and Morrissey said something along the lines of "Welcome to the sunny side of the street." It was pretty funny actually. :D For one night there was this massive 80s tension on Hollywood Blvd.

I think I've heard that story before, or that bootleg, one. At any rate it's still funny.

I love both, but I'll always take Morrissey over Robert Smith. However, I think that Disintegration is better than all four Smiths albums.

Most days.

The whole homosexual thing. He was massively supported behind the scenes for beeing the officially closeted open homosexual. It was part of the whole game. The reason, I think, why he thought his "career" would end with the release of his autobiography, but he put enough women hating stuff in there for it to be hailed the wonderbook of the year. Somebody should have written a book with the same evil stuff about homosexuals in it and it would certainly have been the end of anything for this person. So yes, I had read about his wish for children in one of the books, another reason why I thought that he is of course not homosexual. Now he is the person who has his cock sucked by both men and women with this massive women hating streak and of course his career will boom to the very top. Media exposure is everything and the most media educated are the easiest influenced. The irony of modern times. In the meantime he hangs out with people who were born around the time that he left school. How convenient, because they are exactly how he wanted them to be. If the world is f***ed up today, "the most influencial" people like him are to blame. The woman who got a lot of shit for writing this was right. The world looks the way it does, because there are too many areseholes of Morrissey thinking in relevant positions, always have been, always will until they have finally managed to f*** it up completly for the rest of the people apart of them, because such people have always been at the top.

What if she really is pushing 50 and The Knife Shift is an allusion to going under the knife to maintain her secret and the portrayal of bruising is because of the weeks following surgery? :D

1546232_663251833720675_1851536505_n.jpg

Eyelid Surgery

Facility fee: $1,496
Physician fee: $2,750
Anesthesia: $809 (90 minutes)
Total: $5,055

Recovery time: 10 - 14 days
You'll have bruised, black eyes for a week or more. The first two days post-op should be spent at home and patients are instructed to "avoid activities that may dry the eyes, including reading, watching television, wearing contacts, and using a computer." Normal activity can resume after about two weeks.

Facelift/Neck lift

Facility fee: $3,006
Physician fee: $5,460
Anesthesia: $1,315 (2 hours)
Total: $9,781

Recovery time: 1 - 2 weeks
After surgery, you have to sleep with your head elevated at 45 degrees for two weeks. And it's really important to not sleep on your side or stomach. You aren't allowed to bend forward or bend over. You can't drive or go back to work for at least a week. You can't go swimming or do any other kind of strenuous exercise for at least a month.

Nice angle Crystal . That idea didn't cross my mind.

Yes .

So if she's played over 500 gigs, she surely must've been paid at least $500 a gig, right? Before taxes that's a quarter million dollars in her direction. If she's shackin' up with Tony and has no overhead she has a LOT of money to play with top of the line skin creams and surgeries.

Back
Top Bottom