Morrissey to Be a Dad

Re: Morrissey to Be a Dad ...

Just doing my part to keep her relevant.
Of course kristeen young says what Moz says
The difference is for better or worse Mozza decided to have a career and is an icon he has done well
KY has no career, just a charity case She just apes moz and comes across as stupid and thick
Unheard of outside the die hards and even among them it's pointless as most know she's an xfactor creation bought to you by TV productions
Not certain Tony is able to have kids being 69 this year, also she's 41 so time is ticking.
The whole anti family thing is retarded 70s punk shit. Morissey is pro family anyway. Just children aren't for him.

Re: Morrissey to Be a Dad ...

Of course kristeen young says what Moz says
The difference is for better or worse Mozza decided to have a career and is an icon he has done well
KY has no career, just a charity case She just apes moz and comes across as stupid and thick
Unheard of outside the die hards and even among them it's pointless as most know she's an xfactor creation bought to you by TV productions
Not certain Tony is able to have kids being 69 this year, also she's 41 so time is ticking.
The whole anti family thing is retarded 70s punk shit. Morissey is pro family anyway. Just children aren't for him.

People should just not mention Kristeen on here we know she's a cruel joke inflicted us.

Was kristeen once a man? She looks like a tranny.
A friend of a friend told me she is female but I dint know. They also said she/he just makes things up. You tell her something and she's like a 14 year old trying to be cool
They did a trick on her. They said they like some music and books and KY said " yes I love them and seen the film lots of times and I aways have those books nearby"
They made the films up and the books..
FFS LOL what a stupid woman man

Back
Top Bottom