Morrissey to play in Berlin

oh my god oh my god oh my god...*hops*
in spandau of all places (i have relatives there in that district but lost contact)
travellers be well aware that the district spandau is quite far away from the (hip) city districts.

Last edited:
oh my god oh my god oh my god...*hops*
in spandau of all places (i have relatives there but lost contact)
travellers be well aware that spandau is quite far away from the (hip) city districts.

You're gonna be deep in debt when Morrissey finally is finished with this tour. :p

Kind of wish I hadn't bought tickets to England now. It is easier to get to Germany. It would also be fun to see Berlin again.

and then reality sets in;)..wel i guess i need to sell some of my rare records to a record store .cause i actually do not have the money right now for the ticket(ALL laid back for england).but its great that its in berlin and therefore unmissable. .cause the traveling will onyl cost me 7-10 euro(14-20 total) as i travel with mitfahrgelegenheit.de (hitchhike site) ( regular price there)
or maybe some nice hamburger on here will drive there and back home and are happy with someone
sharing the fuel costs with him/her?
def no hotel there for me but party in the city if i find no one who drives back to hamburg after the concert. then back in hamburg in 2 hours.

Last edited:
God, I'm tempted. There are night trains going from Lund to Berlin. 120 euro hin und zurück. And I do have the money. Maybe he's coming to Hamburg too? I don't think he's only doing one gig in Germany.

There is an entourage to pay and many dates still free in the calendar .... I am sure he'll be going on to France, Holland and Italy, too.

Maybe he's coming to Hamburg too? I don't think he's only doing one gig in Germany.

highly unlikely..cause of one cursing man-i would be surprised if he returns to hamburg...

Thats dedication, I can picture this tired, slightly grubby but optimistic hobo wandering the foreign streets with a flat quiff and a ripped quarry t shirt ;-)

haha no, no quiff for me:D
you know i did this no hotel thingie for years for other bands too(living in smaller towns over the years- all the good band only play the major cities sadly) when i was 17-24 but after that, age did set in.;). i only do that no sleep thingy on rare occasions now
i so wish i would like coffee to be able to have some caffein input but i can stand the taste of coffee and well.. no illegal amphetamine drugs either;)

i wonder if thats seated? anyone lucky enough to have an O2 cell phone please report.
hmm the only vorverkaufsstelle in my district opens at 10 o clock
dont wanna use credit card if not neccessary and postal costs when i could buy it directly.i assume the concert wont be sold out in an hour?

Last edited:
highly unlikely..cause of one cursing man-i would be surprised if he returns to hamburg...

If Morrissey stopped going to cities where he has been heckled or had beer thrown at him there would soon be no places left for him to go. :rolleyes:

I don't think Morrissey punishes a whole city and refuses to come there just because one idiot tells him to f*** off or throws beer at him.

well not only cause of that of course but hamburg has been reeeally tranquil in receptions compared to the ususal hoo-haa he gets when he plays.and i reckon he rather likes to interact with lively audiences then the ones falling asleep for the most.(with some exceptions)
and berlin was very lively.even stage invasions

boz on FB is quite surprised about the berlin date added?he didnt know? oha? hmm?some overeager manager booked it?

Last edited:
hej will -so no aarhus?
you are coming with a train from the very north?
i really rely on some "hamburger" with A CAR driving there and back me thinks(and as said pay half to if we are more part of the fuel costs
-no train this time

dont hink it will be sold out that quickly,eh?.ich fress einen besen wenn es nach ner stunde keine karten mehr gibt:D..until now german concerts didnt sold out THAT extremly fast..but taken in consideration that aarhhus- the danish date s-old out in 3 hours (700 capitavy)
just hoping he rests enough.
by the time he arrives in berlin he has done 18 dates alreadyand traveled from all over england then to denmark and sweden...

i have relatives in spandau and was there often as a child and teenager
the other relatives live in kreuzberg;) quite a contrast,)
so i know spandau a bit... as said it s quiet neighbourhood not a hip district.

if you have Q ask me..must add i have skipped the district the last years as i lost contact to my relatives there
also i mentioned it being quite far away fom the city center wit the tube but if you come with the railway train most trains stop there too .

and be careful with salad;)...dont wanna miss the concert cause i catched ehec;)

Last edited:
Great news indeed! Moz must love Berlin I think. Three concerts in two years.

From what I've seen and heard the capacity is from about 3,000 up to 10,000 people. So I don't think it will sell out that soon. All standing as far as I remember.

Also there have always been a lot of food outlets on the site. Hope they are aware that Moz doesn't like to smell certain food...

Have to check my schedule but I think I'll be there.

Last edited:
morrissey_cat.jpg

there is a super huge version to advertise the gig on here..
http://allyouneedismorrissey.com/single/?p=476503&t=3422435
plus 2 others

btw @will
at the mitfahrgelegenheit site people are sharing also train tickets to make it cheaper but im sure the sparpreis might be avaiable too.

Last edited:
Great news, I'll be there!

By the way, it will be the ONLY show in Germany:

morrissey_berlin_date_18_july_2011_02.jpg

Last edited:
at the mitfahrgelegenheit site people are sharing also train tickets to make it cheaper but im sure the sparpreis might be avaiable too.

Just out of curiosity; how does one share a train ticket with someone else? Is there a discount if several tickets are bought at the same time?

Back
Top Bottom