Morrissey to play KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas, night two (Los Angeles, CA, Dec. 10, 2017)

Moz is playing Night 2!
Dec. 10
Tickets on sale Friday at noon!

KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas 2017

Tickets go on sale to KROQ Street Team members on Friday, October 20th at 12pm PT via Ticketmaster.com. You must be a member of the KROQ Street Team (sign up here) in order to receive the password you’ll need to purchase tickets. If you sign up late or don’t receive the password, it’ll be displayed here Friday at 12:15pm. There is no presale – all tickets will be available for purchase at this time.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Read that poster with those bands and artists and thought I had been transported back in time.

Roq stands for Rock. Do you people know how many radio stations want "rock" in their call letters. You people really are from far away places. This board is proof that there is life in other planets. Do you all sit around the fire stove in the middle of your hobbit houses when the sun goes down at 2:00 in the afternoon and try to tune your short wave radios to American radio stations and listen to the hits by Elvis, Buddy Holly, Frank Sinatra, and All American Malibu Steve?

Roq stands for Rock. Do you people know how many radio stations want "rock" in their call letters. You people really are from far away places. This board is proof that there is life in other planets. Do you all sit around the fire stove in the middle of your hobbit houses when the sun goes down at 2:00 in the afternoon and try to tune your short wave radios to American radio stations and listen to the hits by Elvis, Buddy Holly, Frank Sinatra, and All American Malibu Steve?

Yes...

But you have Trump

How the hell am I supposed to know that KROQ is a reference to rock music ahead of rubber shoes? Very sorry I don’t know your K-at-the-start radio story. Arrogant- America is not the world.

How the hell am I supposed to know that KROQ is a reference to rock music ahead of rubber shoes? Very sorry I don’t know your K-at-the-start radio story. Arrogant- America is not the world.

It stands for a crock of shit.

I don’t even know that’s true about it being rock. That’s how people say it but when I tried to curiously look it up there was no actual answer. It changed when it went top forty but it had been a bunch of other random letters as the station changed formats and merged etc and the history I read seemed to indicate it was assigned the KROQ name and that it wasn’t chosen

On another note this conversation has made we want to rewatch wkrp

:fearscream:!?

well, if he were to do that!, I'd turn off the radio, burn my M /Smiths collection and start writing posts like BrummieBoy. In other words, I have great taste in music and wouldn't subject my ears to such nonsense.!

:D

Is your favorite album 'The World Won't Listen'?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom