Morrissey to play Macerata Opera Festival Sep. 6? Apparently dates will start to pop out in Europe

According to this venue in Italy he will appear 6 th of September at the Macerata Opera Festival...

Un’altra stella del firmamento musicale internazionale a Sferisterio Live Macerata, in arena arriva Morrissey - Comune di Macerata
Il 6 settembre protagonista nella città della musica.

Google Translate to English excerpt:

Live Sferisterio Macerata is enriched with another star on the international music firmament.

It will be the pop icon - British rock of the 80's Steven Patrick Morrissey , better known only as Morrissey, to get on the arena stage maceratese the next 6 September.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks FWD!
Could be interesting to follow and see any news about it.
Mind you, this is Italy.
Remember the fake concert in Firenze?
But Moz could do some mystery appearences there to try out some new songs, isn't it? He's still there in Rome! :thumb:

L O L ! :laughing:
Knock it on the head Steve, ffs ! How sad are you ? And how sad have you become ?
Absolutely vile :barf:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

hearing about the possibility of shows is great, because it means a new album is on it's way! .. fresh from the oven ! better than bringing another useless human into this world. :cool:

BOYCOTT ' ENGLAND IS MINE' !!!

hearing about the possibility of shows is great, because it means a new album is on it's way! .. fresh from the oven ! better than bringing another useless human into this world. :cool:

BOYCOTT ' ENGLAND IS MINE' !!!

I Want A Boycott For My Birthday

the guy who posted the album song titles said you wish ne death was quasi operatic so maybe this is the path he is taking with this album.

I hope he doesn't cancel it because of what happened in Rome.
I will keep an eye on it and hopefully "it still is on".
If it is I'm considering to buy tickets and go there! :thumb:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom