Morrissey turns 52 - May 22, 2011

Mr.Morrissey!
Wish You a Very Happy Birthday And Many Happy Returns!
"K"from Japan

Happy birthday dear Moz,
With love from the blustery North West of England (maybe you are in the area too, who knows)
Love and Cake,
VV :)

Happy birthday, you magnificent bastard.

Don't do it for us.

Don't do it for the 14 year old who found you hiding in his/her
mother's record collection.

Certainly don't do it for the hateful bastards of Morrissey so-low.

Do it for yourself, and only if you want to.

Thank you for all of the wonderful music.
I wish you the best.

Love, and respect-
George Coates, Oregon, USA.

Hope you have a shit day you Republican f***er. Do the right thing and retract your statements of this week or at least acknowledge the hurt you have caused. Take a lesson from the The Queen you old queen. x

I've come to wish you a very Happy Birthday. You still look incredibly handsome old bean.

Here's a nugget of wisdom from Oscar that I think describes you perfectly:
“The critic has to educate the public; the artist has to educate the critic.”

Much love. x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MORRISSEY. Lots of love to you! - Diane

I've come to wish you an unhappy birthday. It's a shame that we all shall grow old, if it only were the other way!

Best wishes from nowhere (Åland Islands) and hoping for a great concert in Helsingborg.

Happy Birthday Morrissey, love you, come to Holland please? You'll get some tea from me ^^

Looking at this it's not difficult to see why he couldn't care less. Oh dear !

Moz I love you and wish you a happy birthday!
You're the best!

Happy Birthday, Morrissey! You'll always keep my heart warm and strong. I wiish you great happiness this year and for years to come. Thank you for just being you, and all that you do, and continue to do, for all of our free friends who cannot speak for themselves. Last, but certainly not least, thank you for the songs that you have given to us through the years. No one can write a song like you with lyrics that crash right through to the soul! I love you, Morrissey. Have a fabulous birthday!

Happy Birthday Morrissey! , lots of love to you, and please come to Buenos Aires, it´s been such a long time since the last time!

happy birthday ,gorgeous!
iriskilde0.gif

moz-1.gif

vegwhatev4.gif

gifs by dicartwright
greets from northern germany

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom