Morrissey turns 54 - May 22, 2013

Ok it's abit early in UK but in certain countries it's already 22nd!

So in the build up to midnight (UK time) let's all wish our charming man a happy 54th birthday!

(Feel free to ignore this until the actual date is here in your country! ;) )

I'll start:

I love you Morrissey and I hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow. As you always said older is better...

IMG_20130521_205409.jpg

And please, please, please, let me get what I want (a UK tour in late 2013/2014!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:

hand in glove

Life is never kind
Happy Birthday, Morrissey! Hope you're having a lovely day!! You're loved more than you'll ever know! God Bless You!

A

Anonymous

many happy returns!

I've come to wish you an unhappy birthday because your evil and you lie and your anti English as well !
Now sort yourself out and get some decent songs written . . . . . .? ? Can you write ! ! Did you really think I would say all of this syrupy sentimental guff written above ???

Hooky

A

Anonymous

Anyone notice the picture Jarvis Cocker posted on his 'Sunday Service' Facebook page today?
"Someone in this photo is celebrating a birthday today..."
254178_365813213518677_853392194_n.jpg

Happy birthday, beautiful. Stay happy, healthy and wise. Enjoy your favourite tipple - I'll be rising one to you tonight. My deepest love is yours.

Requiescant

Atomised To Say The Least
Happy Birthday Morrissey!

We hear your voice in our heads and we think of you kindly.

Always.

Have a good one!!

Happy Birthday Morrissey. Whatever happens I love you!

"There is nothing stable in the world, uproar's your only music"

A

Anonymous

Morrissey is the most profound, prolific, and often provocative, lyricist in the history of pop music; his words articulate what many of us cannot or dare not say about our lives.
lynnda

He was, but he certainly isn't anymore.
Otherwise, please explain what is profound, prolific and provocative about his latest song lyrics:
"Tongue against tongue, and we've only just begun. Can I interest you in hours of fun?"
"Can't get a table for fat Aunt Mable".
His lyrics have become idiotic, charmless and half-witted.

He was, but he certainly isn't anymore.
Otherwise, please explain what is profound, prolific and provocative about his latest song lyrics:
"Tongue against tongue, and we've only just begun. Can I interest you in hours of fun?"
"Can't get a table for fat Aunt Mable".
His lyrics have become idiotic, charmless and half-witted.

Get a life, Jackass!

Trending Threads

Top Bottom