Morrissey turns 54 - May 22, 2013

Re: Cakes for him?

I totally blew a good opportunity to do something special for Morrissey's birthday. This morning I didn't realize it was May 22nd. Oops. I listened to Wild Card Wednesday because I knew it was Wednesday. The DJs asked listeners to call in and say which celebrities they thought were annoying. Coe said Beyonce and I considered calling in and seconding that nomination because she made a purse out of an endangered rhino. But I lazy'ed out not realizing it was my man Morrissey's b-day and he's the one who called attention to Beyonce's murderous and self-centered greed. I guess the problem is that Moz never invites me to his birthday parties (unless you count that I attended his birthday concert last year) and that makes me forget. Oh well.

Please share what you have done for his birthday...
I had done a cake for him, it looks like the bakery did a great job!

View attachment 15579

Love the above pic. So lovely! Xxx

Happy Birthday, Morrissey! Hope you're having a lovely day!! You're loved more than you'll ever know! God Bless You!

many happy returns!

I've come to wish you an unhappy birthday because your evil and you lie and your anti English as well !
Now sort yourself out and get some decent songs written . . . . . .? ? Can you write ! ! Did you really think I would say all of this syrupy sentimental guff written above ???

Hooky

Anyone notice the picture Jarvis Cocker posted on his 'Sunday Service' Facebook page today?
"Someone in this photo is celebrating a birthday today..."
254178_365813213518677_853392194_n.jpg

Happy birthday, beautiful. Stay happy, healthy and wise. Enjoy your favourite tipple - I'll be rising one to you tonight. My deepest love is yours.

Happy Birthday Morrissey!

We hear your voice in our heads and we think of you kindly.

Always.

Have a good one!!

Happy Birthday Morrissey. Whatever happens I love you!

"There is nothing stable in the world, uproar's your only music"

Morrissey is the most profound, prolific, and often provocative, lyricist in the history of pop music; his words articulate what many of us cannot or dare not say about our lives.
lynnda

He was, but he certainly isn't anymore.
Otherwise, please explain what is profound, prolific and provocative about his latest song lyrics:
"Tongue against tongue, and we've only just begun. Can I interest you in hours of fun?"
"Can't get a table for fat Aunt Mable".
His lyrics have become idiotic, charmless and half-witted.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom