Morrissey turns 59 - May 22, 2018

Morrissey turns 59 on May 22, 2018

Link posted by Famous When Dead:

Happy Birthday Morrissey - Morrissey Central

43147_thisismorrissey.jpg

Last edited:
So you're one of those people happy to keep emptying your pockets to a racist then? At least we know where you stand.
its our money and we can do whatever the f*** we want to do with it.morrissey heres ten quid get yersel a sweetie.

quando good luck with your op didn't realise you were going under the knife,hope the surgeons name isn't SMILER.

There's only one explanation for all you people not giving a shit about STILL supporting a repulsive right-wing bigot, and that's that you don't care because you're the same. That's it, isn't it?

There's only one explanation for all you people not giving a shit about STILL supporting a repulsive right-wing bigot, and that's that you don't care because you're the same. That's it, isn't it?

Like a drowning man clinging to a rock.

I wish Morrissey the best for his birthday, and good health for many years to come! :)

Not that he'd read this site, what with hate-filled bigots like UncleSkanky stinking up the place.
If he did, I'd guess he'd find it curious and sad that Skanky, while claiming to condemn hatred and bigotry, has become an angry, irrational, hate-filled bigot. He is what he claims to despise. And he's gotten so obsessive in his hate-filled anger, perhaps it's time a friend did an intervention?

And now to his list of crimes he feels Morrissey is committing, he adds "money grubber". Because it's so outrageous of Morrissey, a singer, to schedule shows to sing at. :eek:
Shows Skanky was sure wouldn't be occurring, as he proclaimed Morrissey's career "over" a few weeks back. :lbf:
I'm sure it'll be a loving and beautiful atmosphere at all of the shows in Brazil and Europe and especially Morrissey's homecoming. :guitar:
Meanwhile, poor Skanky will sit home cursing about those audiences unpersuaded by his ranting and raving character assassination attempts.
But make no mistake, he'll be the first to view any YouTubes from shows that they post. Since he can't quit Morrissey, he should throw on some schnoz glasses, hope no one notices :paranoid:, and attend a show on the down low. :brows:

I don't wish racist money grabbers happy birthday. Hopefully his friends at the EDL will be along shortly to do that.
You don’t wish them happy birthday, but you do spend every waking hour on their fan sites and on the web desperately looking for something news worthy about them. Get a f***ing grip, mate. You’re unraveling. Do something worthwhile with your life.

Happy birthday old bean.
I'd never have learnt to climb drainpipes with a zoom lens and a laptop without you.
Have as happy a day as you will allow yourself.
Regards,
FWD.

Morrissey turns 59 on May 22, 2018

Happy birthday Morrissey. Keep it up. Speak the truth, even when they dislike you for it. Some of these folks only want a someone who will shut their mouth and allow the world to go to shit, but you take your stand. Good for you.

Jesse posted a portrait on instagram:
20180522_113511.jpg
20180522_113652.jpg

Happy Birthday Compadre. #holdontoyourfriends.jpg
Regards,
FWD.

Happy birthday old bean.
I'd never have learnt to climb drainpipes with a zoom lens and a laptop without you.
Have as happy a day as you will allow yourself.
Regards,
FWD.
FWD, please explain yourself! You have given us a rather startling image, you can't leave us like this. Which drainpipes, and why the laptop?

Sieg Heil, Morrissey.

59, but looking 72, and acting 95.

May you suffer diarrhea throughout the day.

Morrissey you are pretty especially in the city and wear your vest because I think you are the best. Please don't swear but please do CARE. My heart is full of JOY and so should yours. (Dictated from my 5 year old neice)

Happy birthday .

Last edited:
I wish Morrissey the best for his birthday, and good health for many years to come! :)

Not that he'd read this site, what with hate-filled bigots like UncleSkanky stinking up the place.
If he did, I'd guess he'd find it curious and sad that Skanky, while claiming to condemn hatred and bigotry, has become an angry, irrational, hate-filled bigot. He is what he claims to despise. And he's gotten so obsessive in his hate-filled anger, perhaps it's time a friend did an intervention?

And now to his list of crimes he feels Morrissey is committing, he adds "money grubber". Because it's so outrageous of Morrissey, a singer, to schedule shows to sing at. :eek:
Shows Skanky was sure wouldn't be occurring, as he proclaimed Morrissey's career "over" a few weeks back. :lbf:
I'm sure it'll be a loving and beautiful atmosphere at all of the shows in Brazil and Europe and especially Morrissey's homecoming. :guitar:
Meanwhile, poor Skanky will sit home cursing about those audiences unpersuaded by his ranting and raving character assassination attempts.
But make no mistake, he'll be the first to view any YouTubes from shows that they post. Since he can't quit Morrissey, he should throw on some schnoz glasses, hope no one notices :paranoid:, and attend a show on the down low. :brows:

this is some funny shit :lbf:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom