Morrissey was in Amsterdam this week

He's obviously gone to smoke loads of dope and to get bummed with an Ann Frank mask on from the museum giftshop

From where I'm sitting I think he was there for all the fabulous ledder bars. That's leather in Dutch for those unsophisticated among us.

doesnt amsterdam have a gay red light district? there is your answer. dudes dudes and more dudes.

doesnt amsterdam have a gay red light district? there is your answer. dudes dudes and more dudes.

its' all in the centre, the gay street is only1 street, with a few bars, some investing people bought buildings/bars, [Oude] Regulier Dwars straat was/is the gay steet,
more people come for the common red district, but Amsterdam is nice , don't go to a disco, go to a real bar, where the locals come, You'll have a great night.

I bet the Soho gay district is bigger, I've headr for years ago, the Amstrdam investors wanted more variety, so usual bars and disco's..

'and they say he's mentall'....maybe he looked for gear or whatever for the australian tour, or just visted that event...at least he bought some vinyl record at concerto, of His own or the Smiths, not clear

is it Mr Hartman?, or am I way wrong? about Regulier Dwars

Last edited:
He was not in Amsterdam. Lies always lies on this shite site.u

He likes to travel a lot as we know but maybe he was there as he is in the late stages of cancer and is in desperate need for weed to calm the aches and pains?

I had no idea there are such things as record shops around anymore because where I live we have none left and no one misses them.

You sound like am uneducated fool. You probably are. Anyone posting to a music site who doesn't care about the demise of record shops is a total spa. Anyone who makes jokes about cancer probably is asking to get cancer. Unfortunately that is not how it works.

He's obviously gone to smoke loads of dope and to get bummed with an Ann Frank mask on from the museum giftshop

and here I am hoping you just mean "dejected"...While knowing full well you don't...

As depraved as he is, I don't think he's that far gone, Mozza. (*casts nervous glance at Cliff-Richards-worshipping nazi misogynistic freak*)

can someone translate this video please?

it's only about how long the record shop is, and how they, unless others who got closed due the internet music DL, 'concerto' was/is, and will be a special
recordstore, started in the 1950's, the man with the beard at the end, told that , all kind of people come and look around, but last Morrissey was here, and well I got bit shaking,
he bought his own records

the most is about the the recordstore 'concerto' it didn't say 'when' Morrissey was in Amsterdam, but I guess it was not last week, put my money at the time He had a gig
in the Nethrlands, 013 Tilburg, [they use to have a great vinyl cd shop too , Tommy...but dunno if it's still there]..but A'dam is not around the corner so He must have gone with a flight
in A'dam to His next gig, and went into the city...[dunno, they don't say when]

so the man didn't say when Morrissey was there, honoust, but was there and bought his own records, think vinyl album/single, as Morrissey likes them more than CD, that my own thinking

'and they say he's mentall'...

No one knows about his visit to Amsterdam, because HE WASN'T THERE. Where are the pics? Ever notice when there is an LA sighting, there is usually a pic attached???

No one knows about his visit to Amsterdam, because HE WASN'T THERE. Where are the pics? Ever notice when there is an LA sighting, there is usually a pic attached???

the dutch aren't insane and think every event in life has to be recorded to have actually happened.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom