Morrissey will play a special show at Santa Ana Observatory (California) on May 8th.

Re: Morrissey will play a special show at Santa Ana Observatory (California) on May 8th.

That venue is tiny.

Re: Morrissey will play a special show at Santa Ana Observatory (California) on May 8th.

Holy crap!!! that's only a few miles from me! :eek:

It's tiered so there's a lot of opportunities to be in the front row.

Last edited:

My heart is beating fast! I need to calm the f*** down.

Lucky for me I will be broke on the 31st so I don't have to worry, it ain't gonna happen. :D

I wonder what makes it a "special" show. The size of the venue?

Probably. I wonder if its general admission and if I should risk my life to get up front and get trampled reaching for his hand. Wouldn't be the first time.

Hopefully it's special because it lacks an opening act.

$75 is on the cheap for a Morrissey show these days..

I paid about $50 to see Cat Power there, $75 seems reasonable. I'll try to get one, I'll be DYING knowing he's playing one of my fave venues and I'm not there. Do you think I'd get ejected if I hopped on stage and punched KY in the face? :D Kidding, KIDDING! Jesus, I probably just made the banned list.

Now if it had been the Griffith Observatory - that really would have been special...

The venue is not that big, my cousins performed here. Only problem is making sure to get to the front and on that stage :p

I wouldn't do that cos' she'd pull out a Hattori Hanzai sword, lop off your head and throw it into the audience who would stomp it into a Flounder pancake. Just joking y'all!

I paid about $50 to see Cat Power there, $75 seems reasonable. I'll try to get one, I'll be DYING knowing he's playing one of my fave venues and I'm not there. Do you think I'd get ejected if I hopped on stage and punched KY in the face? :D Kidding, KIDDING! Jesus, I probably just made the banned list.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom