Morrissey will play a special show at Santa Ana Observatory (California) on May 8th.

Re: Morrissey will play a special show at Santa Ana Observatory (California) on May 8th.

Justin Bieber suports Morrissey in one date, they gonna sing "The Kid's a looker" in a duet

Anyway, CG must be in love with Kristeen Young, always talks about KY it's so f***ing boring

It's not like she's the only one. I think KY is shit as well but better than cliff Richard

Wow, I got very lucky, got (2) tickets...!!!

So excited, this is going to be great: San Jose 5/7, Santa Ana 5/8, and LA 5/10...!!!

Woo Hoo:lbf:

Last edited:
Re: Morrissey will play a special show at Santa Ana Observatory (California) on May 8th.

Wow, I got very lucky, got my (2) tickets...!!!

After checkout did you get an offer to have a $20 rebate on your purchase if you called an 800 number?

After checkout did you get an offer to have a $20 rebate on your purchase if you called an 800 number?

I did, but I skipped it, didn't want to take any chances screwing up the purchase. It was sketchy enough, my browser just kept spinning and spinning when I proceeded to check out.

Did you get tickets?

So stoked to see him at such a tiny venue~

Show sold out in one minute

ticket web has me on hold but be holding for 30 minutes

If you're still on hold you might have a chance.

- - - Updated - - -

I did, but I skipped it, didn't want to take any chances screwing up the purchase. It was sketchy enough, my browser just kept spinning and spinning when I proceeded to check out.

Did you get tickets?

So stoked to see him at such a tiny venue~

I got 2 tickets, my computer beachballed for 2 minutes. I haven't got the confirmation email yet but they're slow with that for normal shows. It shows up as an "upcoming" show in my account. I elected to have the tickets mailed.

The other ticket is for a friend who offered me a first row ticket at the last San Diego show. She had two laptops and two different ticketweb accounts trying and couldn't get in.

Last edited:

If you're still on hold you might have a chance.

- - - Updated - - -

I got 2 tickets, my computer beachballed for 2 minutes. I haven't got the confirmation email yet but they're slow with that for normal shows. It shows up as an "upcoming" show in my account. I elected to have the tickets mailed.

fingers crossed 39 minutes now
congrats to you though

Last edited:

fingers crossed 39 minutes now
congrats to you though

If you're getting messages that you'll lose your place in line I think that's a good sign. Hang in there. I'll cross my fingers for you too.

Sold out like the first thirty seconds!

Holy shit!!! I just went back to the TicketWeb website after the initial try @ 11am my time when it said the show was sold out and this last time it said hold on the website is busy and it suddenly popped up with a option to buy!!! Just bought 2 tickets 54 mins after they went on sale. Keep trying guys!!! Coming from El Paso, TX with a friend from Phoenix, AZ!!!

Last edited:

I just got my tickets and it only shows "Morrissey" up top as opposed to the shows where KY is listed on the tickets as well. Keeping my fingers crossed it's a Moz-only night

I want Morrissey to make a TTY statement today saying that Santa Ana Observatory was by far his favorite show on the tour. :p

I thought you were too broke to go and were protesting the tour because of KY??

I want Morrissey to make a TTY statement today saying that Santa Ana Observatory was by far his favorite show on the tour. :p

I thought you were too broke to go and were protesting the tour because of KY??

I borrowed money from my new car fund that I'll put back when I get paid and about Kristeen...that does still bug me. But the Observatory is like my home a little bit, I can pass up a ginormous venue where he'll look like an ant and it's about raking in the dough but the Observatory is different, it's intimate. It's a show for the sake of music. It's hard to explain. I'll just bring earplugs for her or hope she's sick that day. :p I'd heckle her but the gal I'll be with loves her music and I'm not a dick in real life, only on the internet. My tongue is no stranger to having bite marks.

Last edited:

Does anybody know how much the service charge per ticket was?

Does anybody know how much the service charge per ticket was?

$18ish

Back
Top Bottom