Morrissey's 2013 Autobiography remained in Penguin Books' top ten best-sellers list for 2014 - TTY

Re: Morrissey's 2013 Autobiography remained in Penguin Books' top ten best-sellers list for 2014 - T

Because his dodgy burgers are obviously rotting his brain.

Thanks for the laugh Charlie. I am left wondering why people try to reason with posters like Benny or Aztec Camera. They are what they are. Funny. What first comes to mind when I see a post questioning them is the line "making Christmas cards with the mentally ill". Which always struck me as quite a good way to spend time. Or when I would ask my dad when I was very young...Why is the sky blue? Some things are better left unquestioned or unanswered. I'm not sure which posts entertain me the most...theirs or the one questioning them...neck and neck for me.

Re: Morrissey's 2013 Autobiography remained in Penguin Books' top ten best-sellers list for 2014 - T

WPINOYB was amazing!

Thanks for the laugh Charlie. I am left wondering why people try to reason with posters like Benny or Aztec Camera. They are what they are. Funny. What first comes to mind when I see a post questioning them is the line "making Christmas cards with the mentally ill". Which always struck me as quite a good way to spend time. Or when I would ask my dad when I was very young...Why is the sky blue? Some things are better left unquestioned or unanswered. I'm not sure which posts entertain me the most...theirs or the one questioning them...neck and neck for me.

There are people that actually believe what Aztec says. It's always "I heard" or "word is". Love the story of Moz being at an italian restaurant on the day before he even arrived in LA. Yes, we all believe he's having an affair with a 75 year old woman in Malibu, a place he recently said has no value.

It's all a cute little fanfiction story.

I enjoyed the book, however; it was best with the audiobook. "the other" Morrissey's accent and inflections made it that much better. If The Smiths started in Arvada, CO I would have been proud to call myself a Coloradan, but with that in mind, The Smiths might have lost their Manchester disenfranchised grief. I ordered a signed copy from Etsy ages ago, but never heard anything back and hasn't been shipped in five months. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom