Morrissey's Autobiography has sold 168,828 copies across all editions - The Bookseller

Link posted by intlplayboy / Tumblr:

Morrissey writing novel after memoir success - The Bookseller

Excerpt:

Autobiography has sold 168,828 copies across all editions, generating £1.156m through the tills.

A spokesperson for Penguin said they were not aware of any deal for further books with the singer.

Also:

Autobiography by Morrissey remains at the number 2 spot on the UK paperback chart for another week - true-to-you.net
2 January 2014

Autobiography by Morrissey remains at the number 2 spot on the UK paperback chart for another week. In total, this makes five weeks at number 2, as well as five weeks at number 1, and one week at number 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be interesting to see how sales of his autobiography have helped boost other Moz related books. For example I have since bought 'meetings with Morrissey' and the 'Mozipedia' since reading Morrissey's autobiog. I also bought the '25 Live' DVD so it's been a bumper MozXmas :cool:

Morrissey can look for a brand new BMW car and a 3rd house.

Honoustly, I am positively suprised by the succes of His just few months released autobiagraphy.

Congrats Morrissey, now a new album with co- operation from others than His own band

' and they say he's mentall' ... arse n all CD/DVD a month wait....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom