Morrissey's biggest secret.

It could be so many things, I really was wondering when i first heard in all the interviews about how " I can't tell you my biggest secret, cause it's still working to great effect" I think he might have just trying to be clever.

What if..

He hates to sing, but he loves money
( I doubt it)

He was a pathalogical liar
( that would be interesting)

He actully eats meat

so many horrid and halarious secrets I can imagine, my friend once put an image in my head, of him masturbating and crying while doing it, it was sad.. but lets not talk of such things, and I guess that woulden't be a secret, well it could be.

that his real name is graham and he has a tattoo of one of the pink elephants from the film Dumbo on his right bottom cheek, that he shakes in front of the mirror before going on stage and sings "pink elephants on parade" while drinking a babycham from a glass slipper!
he said it calms his nerves and improves his vocals!

That he is a huge fan of 'Home and Away' and sets the Sky + every time he goes away so he never misses an episode. And he has a cat called Russell Brand. LOL!!!

jeeez this thread is stuuuupid. his biggest secret propably is: he is just reading this thread and has decided he will move to the antarctis to flee from humanity because humans are just too silly to even sing to.

I would not be very surprised if one day it went public that he is secretly married since 1991 and has two kids. Sarah is 12 and Katherine 7...

But (very) probably there is not the least bit of a secret at all.

To me morrissey's biggest secret would be that he really has no secret, because, maybe according to him "if you really listen to him you know all of him". And the things he has not said yet aren't really secrets because theyre his to keep and not for nosy, sick, and vile people like us.

Back
Top Bottom