Morrissey's (?) cat died today

• Thread starter Deleted member 25370
  • Start date
https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/dude-dies

DUDE dies

on january 20, 2020

full

"the perfect cat … to be loved forever." -Morrissey.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is an awful thing to lose a pet like that and they of course become a family member. My cat died on all souls day back in 2005 and the only good thing with her passing away in my home was that it meant I could bury her myself at a spot I had chosen years earlier.
Had she died at the vets then you don't get to take the body and bury it so at least I can go there and remember her.
Cool name for the cat and I wish I had a cat again cause life without one is not the same but then again I bump into cats everywhere and the way they act that they all share makes me remember my dear old cat and it comforts me.
Sad news but it also says a lot about Morrissey that he shares it.

My oldest cat died on 8 january with almost 20 years.When i slept today i dreamed with him and cried a lot.:cry:
That's a long time to have someone in your life, and must leave a big void. I'm really sorry. You obviously gave him a great life when he lived to be 20 My aunts cat was 22 and died the same day as her. Cats form a very special bond with their human. I wish you well. Take care of yourself.

Blikey fek daft tit c*** m8!! "Dude" is such a Brittish foreign sounding name for a cat. Reckon just like bloke or chap or Nigel or Hellmut or Vlzerslav. Reckon must be just like calling yourself the California Son, not the Mankchaster Son or the Brittish Son. When will you f***ing ant-American terrorists get a clue and get the f*** off this website. I reckon I have blocked so many of you and I still have to weed through all the posts from bitter jealous sociopath foreigners talking shit about the California Son's dead cat. I know it's the "dead of winter" in your far away lands and you lazy pieces of shit can't go outside, but can't you people just do something that your good at like buying Nike, Under Armour, Levis, Gap, Hollister, New Balance...etc on the internet and lining up outside your local McDonalds waiting to get a McRib to keep contributing to the American economy and stop coming here in nnnn nnnnnnn nnnnn n it
GO HOME TWATS!!!

Honestly this picture of Dude should be the new album cover.

Yes - it's very cute. My favourite Older Morrissey picture is him in concert making the same face as Dude while that picture is on the screen. But I can't find it!!

Yes - it's very cute. My favourite Older Morrissey picture is him in concert making the same face as Dude while that picture is on the screen. But I can't find it!!

You're scaring me a bit because I knew exactly which one you were talking about. I was thinking about this one earlier as well since it's my favourite Dude picture.
received_391286491776442-1512x1542-1134x1157-850x867-637x650.png

Blikey fek daft tit c*** m8!! "Dude" is such a Brittish foreign sounding name for a cat. Reckon just like bloke or chap or Nigel or Hellmut or Vlzerslav. Reckon must be just like calling yourself the California Son, not the Mankchaster Son or the Brittish Son. When will you f***ing ant-American terrorists get a clue and get the f*** off this website. I reckon I have blocked so many of you and I still have to weed through all the posts from bitter jealous sociopath foreigners talking shit about the California Son's dead cat. I know it's the "dead of winter" in your far away lands and you lazy pieces of shit can't go outside, but can't you people just do something that your good at like buying Nike, Under Armour, Levis, Gap, Hollister, New Balance...etc on the internet and lining up outside your local McDonalds waiting to get a McRib to keep contributing to the American economy and stop coming here in nnnn nnnnnnn nnnnn n it
GO HOME TWATS!!!

erm......what?

My oldest cat died on 8 january with almost 20 years.When i slept today i dreamed with him and cried a lot.:cry:
I dreamt about my cat overnight on the day Dude passed away. She was so special and had such dignity and this was the first time she showed herself like that in a dream when before she's just been there for a brief moment.

I watch the cat dude on TLC, "My cat from hell", and according to him cats only meow to people.

Morrissey....I hope your year improves after this sad start. I can't wait for the new album, and thank you for everything!
I’m sure morrissey will have another great year, roll on Leeds, can’t wait, will you be attending??

I’ve had 6 cats. One of them was snuggle-puss. The rest were assholes. Morrissey wasn’t even around to take care of “Dude”. He paid someone to feed and care for the thing, He also named him “Dude”. A little perspective might be warranted here, for all those all of you who’re fruit-caked up over a dead cat.

...and this post just goes to show that, like humans, Morrissey only gives a rats-ass about animals when it gives him an excuse to win favour or make money.

#1 BULLSHIT artist anywhere, to be sure.

RIP “Dude”. You’re in a better place. I hope you’re happy, playful and ripping the heads off mice somewhere in the ether. :)

Morrissey....I hope your year improves after this sad start. I can't wait for the new album, and thank you for everything!
Thank him for what? 7 shitty albums in a row? Some racist bullshit and lies about Italian police? What, exactly are you thanking Melvis for?

Someone’s gotta stand up and keep real. Happy to be that gentleman. Sorry, not sorry.

Is Dude, the same cat, in the Alma Matters video?

Beautiful cat.
R.I.P. little one.

I dreamt about my cat overnight on the day Dude passed away. She was so special and had such dignity and this was the first time she showed herself like that in a dream when before she's just been there for a brief moment.

I watch the cat dude on TLC, "My cat from hell", and according to him cats only meow to people.
Pilla always tells me to switch channels to TLC when Jackson Galaxy is on.

The man who talks to cats. A show that cures the longing for cats for people living without them.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom