Morrissey's Current Boyfriend

florrissey

Does anyone know his name or who he is? I read that Morrissey has a boyfriend right now, but I haven't been able to find anything on him. Please leave all the information you have on him here.

Re: Morrissey's Current Boyfriend.

How about none of your business?

Does anyone know his name or who he is? I read that Morrissey has a boyfriend right now, but I haven't been able to find anything on him. Please leave all the information you have on him here.

What the f*** has it got to do with you if he has or hasn't or who it may or may not be?

P.

If I knew that, I definitely wouldn't run to the internet to tell everyone. If he wants other people to know his private details, he'll tell us himself.

Hum-dum, how boring...you must be. xx

Geez, I just wanted to know. It seems that other people do so I didn't know if I had missed something or not. No reason to be rude.

Geez, I just wanted to know. It seems that other people do so I didn't know if I had missed something or not. No reason to be rude.
If other people know, why didn't you ask them? I'm not trying to be rude, either, just wondering why come here and mine the forum for info if you seem to know who to ask.

If he wanted the public to know, he would say so. Leave him alone

If other people know, why didn't you ask them? I'm not trying to be rude, either, just wondering why come here and mine the forum for info if you seem to know who to ask.

Because they were anonymous. I really wasn't trying to be rude or offend anyone. I thought maybe it was common knowledge that I might have missed out on. I know that with fame comes lots of people knowing your business and that everyone else knew and that I had somehow skipped over it. Definitely wasn't expecting this reaction from you guys...

He doesn't have a boyfriend. Crystal was joking.

Because they were anonymous. I really wasn't trying to be rude or offend anyone. I thought maybe it was common knowledge that I might have missed out on. I know that with fame comes lots of people knowing your business and that everyone else knew and that I had somehow skipped over it. Definitely wasn't expecting this reaction from you guys...

I just think fans are worn out with the "is he gay, who's his boyfriend," topic.

I just think fans are worn out with the "is he gay, who's his boyfriend," topic.

... I've been a fan since the 80's and I'm still curious. I honestly don't know why it's such a big deal. I'm a fan and I want to know who my favorite artist is dating; didn't know it was a crime (or as bad as they made it sound I should say)

:popcorn:

Just pay a little more attention and you'll figure out who his bf is.

Oh we are on this one again.

Given that Morrissey is humansexual you can narrow it down to all of the humans. That should help.

Back
Top Bottom