Morrissey's December Speech 2017 - SER / YouTube

41828_stateoftheunion_20171218.png

41827_stateoftheunion_20171218_2.png

(posted on SER's YT channel).

This is definitely a never seen before, direct to camera discussion from Moz.
Chart position, Der Spiegel, questioned by the American Secret Service as a result - possibly no free access to the US!?
"Whatever will be in 2018 will be..."
Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
This video: Christmas comes early. So soothing, calming and nourishing to see him squirm.

I guess it's time to press 'pause' now until the UK tour in February. That's plenty enough time for Morrissey to polish the ridiculous Victim Script he's written here so there should be good times ahead for those of us who love to LOL at the Crank-Fraud.

Wishing Morrissey a miserable Christmas licking his wounds.
And season's greetings to the rest of ye on this site.

bye for now
BB
That's the way businessmen and philanthropists talk. Who do f*** are you kidding? You are nobody, you ass licking scum. f***ing coward.

Oh nurse Rifke, I got this terrible cold coming up, my throat hurts as hell.
Would you be my intellectual nurse?

Pay you for your nursiness and the intellectual challenging and stimulating conversations.
No other intentions than that.
I promise.
What a wonderful thought!
You don’t mind I will now refer to you as nurse Rifke, do you?
Please say no!
of course I don't mind. that's my name, aint it?! gee, I don't know if I have time to nurse you though, gerrit. Morrissey is very demanding of my time....

from here on out, if anyone catches me with a goofy smile on my face, it's because I'm imagining being morrisseys nurse :love:

I am also very confused by his obsession with the charts... In every phase of his career, it seems like something that haunts him (or at least so it seems from reading his Autobiography and archived interviews from the 1980s and 1990s). I have never once, in my admittedly brief time spent as a serious music fan, looked up where records or bands are placed in the charts. It's never been a thought in my mind. I imagine it must be important to him because he grew up looking at the charts? But in these times with so much exposure to different bands and records, it's simply not necessary to consult the charts to see who is selling and who is not. It does not make the slightest impression.

I wish Morrissey could be happy with his rightfully earned place in music history and as a pioneer of indie music, but it seems that it's not enough. It is sad to watch.
giphy_s.gif

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/penelope---therapy/n12399?snl=1

I've been too scared to watch the video, truth be told. I hadn't seen the tour recaps mentioned (skimming these comments) and was making a misguided joke.

Perhaps I'll have the courage to watch it tonight over some wine.

Okay - I just watched the video. It's actually not as cringeworthy as I feared. Yes, he does play the victim card (of his own words) and the Manchester bombing sympathy bit seemed a bit out of place/late. But more-or-less it's paint -by-numbers Morrissey. I didn't see much evidence of influenza, but what the hell do I know?

Prediction - all will be business as usual in 2018. For better or for worse.

It is all a bit strange though. It just shouldn't be like this a month after an album release and 6 weeks into an (already derailed) international tour.

Last edited:
of course I don't mind. that's my name, aint it?! gee, I don't know if I have time to nurse you though, gerrit. Morrissey is very demanding of my time....

from here on out, if anyone catches me with a goofy smile on my face, it's because I'm imagining being morrisseys nurse :love:
5a7982838352db60e1c452f6cd70e4b5--alternative-disney-roger-rabbit.jpg

NurseJessica.jpg

8ff5466ad82f13e829859f440d3c5494.jpg

Isn't that a bit gutless though for someone who thinks they shakes the pillars of the establishment? ;)
The Secret Service know he's not a threat. Just like the FBI knew Charlie Chaplin wasn't dangerous either.
But when they give celebrities a boot out the door, so to speak, it's entirely symbolic.
I imagine there's a 50/50 chance of it happening. I just don't think he's that high profile to be the example.

The financial threat that it could happen is probably enough to really ruin his day though.

Here's to a kinder, gentler, saner, Morrissey in 2018. And to a less media focused Morrissey as well.
I hear he's really good at singing. We all know how he is at trolling the press nowadays.

I don't think it is gutless, I think that one of the obvious feelings he has in that video is fear (I am sure that being interrogated by the secret service of ANY country is anything, but "nice").

I am not a journalist, but I have interviewed some 60 or 65 persons of the local underground who were active in the mid 80's to the mid 90's (some of them are still active as artists, some others not) for a documentary about probably the first somehow famous person who died of AIDS in the mid 90's.

During the interviews, I saw EVERYTHING you can imagine: i.e, a writer who was absolutely addicted to cocaine and was sniffing cocaine during the interview (all of them were filmed interviews). I do remember something very specific that he said: "I hope you'll be wise if you know what I mean".

What he meant is that there were two options: showing a junky sniffing cocaine and destroy his life... or leave aside those parts in which he was sniffing cocaine, which was (IN MY OPINION) the ethical thing to do. If you watch the documentary, you'll never know that it was a 2 hours interview in which he was constantly sniffing cocaine, we simply used some 5 valuable minutes which made him look good.

Morrissey is not wrong when he says that the journalist of Der Spiegel completely betrayed him. I also know that the journalist of Der Spiegel perfectly knew what she was doing when she decided what to include and what not to include in the interview (and some of the answers of Morrissey were certainly induced, specially the one about Trump).

I don't think it is gutless, I think that one of the obvious feelings he has in that video is fear (I am sure that being interrogated by the secret service of ANY country is anything, but "nice").

I am not a journalist, but I have interviewed some 60 or 65 persons of the local underground who were active in the mid 80's to the mid 90's (some of them are still active as artists, some others not) for a documentary about probably the first somehow famous person who died of AIDS in the mid 90's.

During the interviews, I saw EVERYTHING you can imagine: i.e, a writer who was absolutely addicted to cocaine and was sniffing cocaine during the interview (all of them were filmed interviews). I do remember something very specific that he said: "I hope you'll be wise if you know what I mean".

What he meant is that there were two options: showing a junky sniffing cocaine and destroy his life... or leave aside those parts in which he was sniffing cocaine, which was (IN MY OPINION) the ethical thing to do. If you watch the documentary, you'll never know that it was a 2 hours interview in which he was constantly sniffing cocaine, we simply used some 5 valuable minutes which made him look good.

Morrissey is not wrong when he says that the journalist of Der Spiegel completely betrayed him. I also know that the journalist of Der Spiegel perfectly knew what she was doing when she decided what to include and what not to include in the interview (and some of the answers of Morrissey were certainly induced, specially the one about Trump).

All praise to the journalist for not mentioning that Morrissey was constantly sniffing cocaine.

what does that mean? lots of famous people died of aids before the mid 90's. Klaus and jobriath, for example, in '83.

I should rephrase the sentence:

"I have interviewed some 60 or 65 persons of the local underground who were active in the mid 80's to the mid 90's (some of them are still active as artists, some others not) for a documentary about probably the first somehow famous LOCAL artist who died of AIDS in the mid 90's... and the cause of his death was explicitly mentioned in the press as 'AIDS", for there were other previous deaths, but the press somehow avoided to explicitly mention AIDS as the cause of the death".

Then again the documentary was not focused on AIDS at all (the only surprising thing is that having interviewed probably ALL the persons who were close to him, only 2 knew that he had AIDS and he didn't even talk much about such thing with those who knew).

Other than that, when an interview is NOT broadcasted in real time, the journalist always has the ethical option of protecting some details that would hurt the person who was interviewed.
(Again, another situation we had in this documentary was with a person who was interviewed and some 2 weeks later he phoned and said that during the interview he was having a bad day and he didn't feel he has given his best and felt that he had been "boring"... so he asked if the interview could be done AGAIN... and the whole thing was done again, whilst the interview that he considered "boring" was not used).

So a journalist who is not making a live interview faces a lot of ethical decisions.

That's the way businessmen and philanthropists talk. Who do f*** are you kidding? You are nobody, you ass licking scum. f***ing coward.

no bus...no boss...no rain...no train...no emasculation...no castration...

Have a nice day..

ps: Suck My Balls.....'coward'? *LOL*

- open invitation to ANYONE on these boards or in Morrissey's band/backstage enabling entourage:

COME AND HAVE A GO IF YOU THINK YOU'RE HARD ENOUGH..... :straightface:

#DontFcUKWithBrummieBoy

best
BrummieBoy

'somewhere in The Shires of Engerland'

#SingYourLife

Complete nonsense. We have the audio, the transcript. Morrissey had an option to check the copy before publication. He was so hopelessly delusional & arrogant that he thought his imperious demeanour, wealth, fame and enabling Praetorian Guard of hangers-on & ass-kissers could or would shield him from the reputational oblivion which has followed. If he's got any residual sense, he'll look around his private asylum and realise that there are some close to him who are loving every single second of this profound mortification which he will now endure until he expires with a tattered legacy which will soon be cast into the dustbin of history. He has behaved as if he is Caesar. He now realises that amongst the mob are 'radical Christians' who will sacrifice their lives to bring his alabaster crashing down...

It is Morrissey who betrayed the journalist. She remained restrained and dignified under immense duress and provocation as Morrissey essentially trashed her reputation on stage in Chicago. You seem to forget that she didn't release the tape/transcript in a fit of pique or anger. She asked the editorial board of Der Spiegel to consider Morrissey's demand that they break precedent and protocol and accede to his outrageous behaviour and petulant demands. They had a choice to make, whether to sacrifice one of their team to protect Morrissey from his own delusionality or to stand up for journalistic integrity and ethics by simply publishing the tape/transcript as requested by Morrissey.

Morrissey remains entirely delusional. He has not apologised. He has not even registered the fact that he has trashed his own reputation by exposing himself as devious, truculent and unreliable with regard to his authenticity, integrity and plausibility as regards being a credible witness to his own life. The content of this tape quite clearly raises significant issues concerning his legacy as it may well be that there are numerous other tapes exposing similar delusionality which will emerge once he croaks. Let's hope that's soon as surely we're all entirely bored of his ludicrous Victim Script.

regards

BrummieBoy.

A singular breath. An exhale. Your last...?

Morrissey should definitely be banned from the United States of America. He quite clearly stated he would kill the President if he had an easy opportunity. As his ponders the implications of his ETSA visa status revocation and having to attend interviews at the American Embassy in London each time he wants to flit in and out of the country, he suddenly realises what a catastrophic error of judgement he has made. But he only regrets it because he has been pulled up sharp by those entrusted to guard the President.

Weeping and wailing that "I didn't actually mean it!" is irrelevant and spineless. He has contributed to a toxic public discourse in American life where resorting to violence for political ends is infesting the public memetic space. The issue is this:

What effect does Morrissey's empty bluster of a threat have on a seriously delusional fan of his music? Is there a deranged Morrissey fan on these boards who would read his words and take it as a 'sign' that Morrissey is asking them to nix the President? It isn't just the fact that Morrissey said he would execute the President if a simple, expedient button option was available to him, it's the potentially dreadful morbid sequelae of his words if such a psychotic fan is out there. Given some of the comments on these boards over the years, that is surely something the US security services are obliged to consider as part of their response to Morrissey's pathetic outburst.

I sincerely hope Morrissey is banned from the United States for a probationary period as only that hit on his business income and personal freedom is likely to wake him up from his delusional narcissism whereby he thinks he can say in public what he says to his arse-licking enablers in private. He now realises he is in very serious trouble. A whole tidal wave of karmic blow-back is hitting him and he richly deserves all of it.

If Trump doesn't ban Morrissey from the US, on what possible grounds can he claim legitimacy for his ban on suspected threat entities from chaotic failed states? Trump needs to make an example of Morrissey and show him who is boss.

Do you still think you're a clever-clogs now, Steven?

best
BB

One could imagine a quiff instead of a mohawk.

All because of Morrissey's big mouth striking again.

[QUOTE="Oh my, post: 1987053070, member: 28158"

Other than that, when an interview is NOT broadcasted in real time, the journalist always has the ethical option of protecting some details that would hurt the person who was interviewed.
(Again, another situation we had in this documentary was with a person who was interviewed and some 2 weeks later he phoned and said that during the interview he was having a bad day and he didn't feel he has given his best and felt that he had been "boring"... so he asked if the interview could be done AGAIN... and the whole thing was done again, whilst the interview that he considered "boring" was not used).

So a journalist who is not making a live interview faces a lot of ethical decisions.[/QUOTE]

The Der Speigel team acted with impeccable ethical authority. They redacted material that contained personal and private information (Owen Jones, etc) and they also gave Morrissey the option to review copy before publication. The fact he was so off his head that he declined to do so and declines to have a professional PR person to protect him from his self-destructive behaviour is the ethical choice and responsibility of Morrissey alone. Nobody else. He could have reviewed the copy, realised it contained career-destroying revelations that finally removed any possible doubt as to the dubious nature of his personal political landscape, and then asked for a fresh interview or for the original interview to be shelved and remain unpublished. He chose to destroy his career for reasons that are profoundly psychological. He is living an absolute lie on many levels. There are more 'shoes to drop'. Watch this space. ....

I am writing to President Trump urging him to ban Morrissey from the United States of America as his behaviour is of such egregriously outrageous proportions that he cannot be allowed to have a platform whereby some disturbed, delusional 'fan' misinterprets his empty bluster and takes Morrissey's threat to 'push the button' and execute the President as a 'coded instruction'. Morrissey must now face the consequences of his actions. To exclude Muslims from the US purely because they are unfortunate to hail from failed states yet let Morrissey parade the stage whilst calling for political assasination would be an unconscionable dereliction of duty by both President Trump and those tasked to keep him safe. Be in no doubt whatsoever that I have a channel whereby this letter urging a 'no fly' travel ban on Steven Patrick Morrissey will be read by The Donald and by significant figures within Congress.

With every good wish
BrummieBoy

Just spitballin here, but does anyone else get a feeling there’s some sort of internal bickering conflict between two people that is played out through Morrissey’s disasterous PR? I mean he gave the interview. He knew what he said. Then Person #2 threw a fit at the reaction of the press then privately grilled Morrissey about what he said. Morrissey being sober when grilled forgetting what he said drunk during the interview tries to recall what he said and claims there’s a case against Der Spiegel for misrepresenting him, so person #2 writes the vitriolic Facebook post calling out Der Spiegel not thinking they’d call their bluff. So that happens and it’s clear “whoopsie i remembered it all wrong” so person #2 says “how can we clean this up!” in order to appease Morrissey for making him look like an idiot and SER volunteers to record a fireside chat. That’s published and under several names person #2 PROMOTES the efficacy of their clean up job because meanwhile Morrissey is in the corner shaking his head saying you’ve f***ed this up again, person #2.

Plot twist! Person #1 and person #2 are both Morrissey!
29906170001_3966588759001_drphil2-vs.jpg

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom