Morrissey's December Speech 2017 - SER / YouTube

41828_stateoftheunion_20171218.png

41827_stateoftheunion_20171218_2.png

(posted on SER's YT channel).

This is definitely a never seen before, direct to camera discussion from Moz.
Chart position, Der Spiegel, questioned by the American Secret Service as a result - possibly no free access to the US!?
"Whatever will be in 2018 will be..."
Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
One could imagine a quiff instead of a mohawk.

All because of Morrissey's big mouth striking again.

Exactly.

Morrissey needs to be made an example of for contributing to a toxic political discourse. He also needs to understand that he may have put himself in danger from Trump fanatics & that a decision to impose a 'no-fly' travel ban on him may well stem from concerns about his own security.

It really isn't outside the limits of plausible that a disturbed delusional 'fan' might take Morrissey's words as a 'coded instruction' to kill the President. Nor is it implausible to highlight the fact that Morrissey may now also be in danger from Trump supporting Neo-Nazis who might decide to make an example of him and sacrifice his 'cuck-soy-f***** ass' on the altar of their fan-aticism.

We live in dangerous, disturbed and different times. When Morrissey mocked the death of Reagan and wished it had been Dubya that was entirely within the protection of 1st Amemendment principles. His comments to Der Spiegel are not. It's really that simple.

Once Morrissey gets up to speed with the implications and consequences of his recklessness I very much doubt he'll set foot in the US again...unless he has another form of self-destruction on his wish-list

British man held in Trump assassination attempt was 'nice guy', neighbours say
Dismay and disbelief in the UK over accusations that Michael Sandford attempted to shoot Donald Trump at a campaign rally in Las Vegas

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/21/michael-sandford-trump-rally-assassination-las-vegas

Exactly.

Morrissey needs to be made an example of for contributing to a toxic political discourse. He also needs to understand that he may have put himself in danger from Trump fanatics & that a decision to impose a 'no-fly' travel ban on him may well stem from concerns about his own security.

It really isn't outside the limits of plausible that a disturbed delusional 'fan' might take Morrissey's words as a 'coded instruction' to kill the President. Nor is it implausible to highlight the fact that Morrissey may now also be in danger from Trump supporting Neo-Nazis who might decide to make an example of him and sacrifice his 'cuck-soy-f***** ass' on the altar of their fan-aticism.

We live in dangerous, disturbed and different times. When Morrissey mocked the death of Reagan and wished it had been Dubya that was entirely within the protection of 1st Amemendment principles. His comments to Der Spiegel are not. It's really that simple.

Once Morrissey gets up to speed with the implications and consequences of his recklessness I very much doubt he'll set foot in the US again...unless he has another form of self-destruction on his wish-list

British man held in Trump assassination attempt was 'nice guy', neighbours say
Dismay and disbelief in the UK over accusations that Michael Sandford attempted to shoot Donald Trump at a campaign rally in Las Vegas

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/21/michael-sandford-trump-rally-assassination-las-vegas

It doesn't help that Morrissey used an image of serial killer Charles Starkweather, who murdered 11 people in the 1950s, as a backdrop at concerts. Delusional psychopath Charles Manson 'found' coded messages and hidden meanings to commit murder in songs by The Beatles like Helter Skelter. Instead of this pathetic video Morrissey should have said that he regrettably did state that he desired to kill the president and that he was wrong and that he desperately implores none of his fans to actually assassinate Trump. If some crazed fan did attempt to 'make the dream real' his chart positions would definitely plummet.

charles-starkweather.jpg

this site is absolutely crazy now,think I will f*** off for a few weeks till the nutters calm down.it really is a shadow of what it used to be.how can benny still post under anonymous.will leave you with a joke.
HOW ARE YOU GETTING ON WITH THAT STAIRLIFT.
ITS DRIVING ME UP THE WALL.hohoho.ps,im off to Glasgow if anybody wants anything text me.

It doesn't help that Morrissey used an image of serial killer Charles Starkweather, who murdered 11 people in the 1950s, as a backdrop at concerts. Delusional psychopath Charles Manson 'found' coded messages and hidden meanings to commit murder in songs by The Beatles like Helter Skelter. Instead of this pathetic video Morrissey should have said that he regrettably did state that he desired to kill the president and that he was wrong and that he desperately implores none of his fans to actually assassinate Trump. If some crazed fan did attempt to 'make the dream real' his chart positions would definitely plummet.

charles-starkweather.jpg

Morrissey is delusional. He is still entirely adrift from consensual reality. He needs time out on the naughty step with a dunce hat on. The US security services can do him a great favour and assist on his healing pathway to recovery by banning him, by putting him on a 'no-fly' list, by insisting he applies in person for a visa each and every time he wants to visit the US and refuses to grant one until he recants this absurd whiny video and makes exactly the same connections you have made. He needs to speak to his 'fans' and explain that he simply didn't understand the implications of his endorsement of a sudden death option to remove Donald Trump not just from the Presidency but from his sovereign body.

No doubt Homeland Security are monitoring these threads and will note the history of Morrissey fetishising serial killers.

best
BB

this site is absolutely crazy now,think I will f*** off for a few weeks till the nutters calm down.it really is a shadow of what it used to be.how can benny still post under anonymous.will leave you with a joke.
ITS DRIVING ME UP THE WALL.hohoho.ps,im off to Glasgow if anybody wants anything text me.

Have a nice vacation.

The Der Speigel team acted with impeccable ethical authority. They redacted material that contained personal and private information (Owen Jones, etc) and they also gave Morrissey the option to review copy before publication. The fact he was so off his head that he declined to do so and declines to have a professional PR person to protect him from his self-destructive behaviour is the ethical choice and responsibility of Morrissey alone. Nobody else. He could have reviewed the copy, realised it contained career-destroying revelations that finally removed any possible doubt as to the dubious nature of his personal political landscape, and then asked for a fresh interview or for the original interview to be shelved and remain unpublished. He chose to destroy his career for reasons that are profoundly psychological. He is living an absolute lie on many levels. There are more 'shoes to drop'. Watch this space. ....

I am writing to President Trump urging him to ban Morrissey from the United States of America as his behaviour is of such egregriously outrageous proportions that he cannot be allowed to have a platform whereby some disturbed, delusional 'fan' misinterprets his empty bluster and takes Morrissey's threat to 'push the button' and execute the President as a 'coded instruction'. Morrissey must now face the consequences of his actions. To exclude Muslims from the US purely because they are unfortunate to hail from failed states yet let Morrissey parade the stage whilst calling for political assasination would be an unconscionable dereliction of duty by both President Trump and those tasked to keep him safe. Be in no doubt whatsoever that I have a channel whereby this letter urging a 'no fly' travel ban on Steven Patrick Morrissey will be read by The Donald and by significant figures within Congress.

With every good wish
BrummieBoy

I am not sure if Donald Duck knows the alphabet or if he is able to read, but good luck with your letter. I am absolutely sure that Donald is VERY interested in your opinion, actually, I am surprised that he has not offered you to be the Secretary of Defense of the USA yet.

The other funny thing is that you are so attached to come here on a daily basis just to read different things about someone you despise (Morrissey).

What Der Spiegel did is certainly not ethical... especially the question about Trump, which involves creating an impossible situation (the Trump-killer button, which does not exist), so the answer is simply an answer to a nonsensical question.

But I wish you good luck with your intention of writing christmas cards to the mentally ill. I am aware of how relevant you are to Donald Duck. Let's talk about delusional people...

I am not sure if Donald Duck knows the alphabet or if he is able to read, but good luck with your letter. I am absolutely sure that Donald is VERY interested in your opinion, actually, I am surprised that he has not offered you to be the Secretary of Defense of the USA yet.

The other funny thing is that you are so attached to come here on a daily basis just to read different things about someone you despise (Morrissey).

What Der Spiegel did is certainly not ethical... especially the question about Trump, which involves creating an impossible situation (the Trump-killer button, which does not exist), so the answer is simply an answer to a nonsensical question.

But I wish you good luck with your intention of writing christmas cards to the mentally ill. I am aware of how relevant you are to Donald Duck. Let's talk about delusional people...

oh dear...you've lost and now you're having a wee tantrum...again!

Let's wait and see if Donald reacts, hey?

There is nothing more important in life than debunking Morrissey. It gives me orgasmic pleasure, especially now as years of grunt work begin to pay off and he faces reputational oblivion at my behest. You'd be very surprised to know who's in my circle of personal friends.

Morrissey had the option to dismiss the assassination scenario as 'nonsensical', he didn't. He grabbed it and ran with it thinking he'd score a try but he's taken an early bath from the Fame Game after being given the red card by consensual reality....what took you lot so long to see he's a Crank Fraud?..LOL!

You're going Nowhere Fast but enjoy the car-crash in your brain as you read this and realised I've owned your ass once again.

Der spiegel & british media didn't do anything wrong. They just simply published morrissey's words. Morrissey should know, if you say things like that, media will write about it. Morrissey said the words, morrissey is the only "guilty" one and morrissey is the reason for "haters". We "haters" used to be fans. It's annoying he still couldn't blame himself one bit, it's always other's fault.

"Whatever will be in 2018 will be..."

Was I the only one reminded this awesome line: "I repeat, the only thing to be in 1983 is handsome, Handsome Devil!"?

There is nothing more important in life than debunking Morrissey. It gives me orgasmic pleasure, especially now as years of grunt work begin to pay off and he faces reputational oblivion at my behest. You'd be very surprised to know who's in my circle of personal friends.

Morrissey had the option to dismiss the assassination scenario as 'nonsensical', he didn't. He grabbed it and ran with it thinking he'd score a try but he's taken an early bath from the Fame Game after being given the red card by consensual reality....what took you lot so long to see he's a Crank Fraud?..LOL!

You're going Nowhere Fast but enjoy the car-crash in your brain as you read this and realised I've owned your ass once again.

A tantrum? I am actually laughing at you. Yeah, I know that Donald Duck is your pal. I am very impressed.

You have no idea of who I am, you know nothing about who are my friends either.

So I wish you good luck with your letters to Donald Duck. I suggest you to use very simple words or he may not even understand what the hell you are writing about.

Following his comments on the Manchester terror attack,this now appears to be a heartelt
tribute:

It's not unusual to want Trump dead, but you're only creating unnecessary static for yourself by claiming you want to kill him yourself.

He could have wished death upon Trump in many other ways ways, and avoided the formalities of death threat investigations. He put a spotlight on himself. He could have said I hope "Donny Two Scoops" chokes on a french fry. You could hope that he falls out of a window on purpose. Anything, besides inviting the secret service to rummage through your life.

The caustic nature of the Internet has created a trigger happy revolt to indecency, and bullying. You can blame it on Trump, trolls, and Internet edge-lords that have spilled this sewage into the mainstream, and caused the blow-back. They treated it as some kind of provocative performance art, and now they're facing the mob. People who mimic them are now being caught in the net; however overblown some of it may seem.

What I find telling is Morrissey mentioned that he thought the German interviewer was a kindred spirit, like he expected to be shielded, or edited in his favor. A kindred spirit can still choose to print exactly what you tell them. I don't know what he was expecting after having so much experience with the press, and knowing what can go wrong. But, hey, this is why celebrities have a P.R. person near by, waiting to shake their head at you when you start to step in it.

This wasn't an NME/Gawker style hatchet job. This was a rather pedestrian audio to print transcription. These were the normal "what do you think of the headlines" type questions. There wasn't any leading, or baiting. It was as straightforward as you can get. I guess he was expecting a fanzine type journalist who was going to set up his punch lines for him, and ask if he's going to reform The Smiths.

And then he dares them to release it. I just don't understand his thinking process. When did he become so comfortable with doing this? There was a time that when you could rarely get Morrissey to say anything on stage, and now it's just a torrent of comments that place land mines in front of him.

He had no reason to agree to this. This isn't 1984. Interviews with foreign publications are not going to suddenly evaporate into the ether like they did before.

The past is present now.

I think I must have missed the part where he said, "Yes, I said those thing and I can't tell you how sorry I am. I goofed up."

I truly felt that video was heartfelt and very sad to me. He looks like a broken soul. But he's no one to blame but himself.

WHY can't he admit that he said the things he said he didn't say?? He could have made it a non-atory if he just apologized and move on. Instead, deny, get caught and pretend it didn't happen. It's just the damn media are always out to get him...

Well, they weren't lies...they weren't lies.

You're like Charles Grodin's character in Midnight Run. Just keep bringing up the same shit over and over and over again.

So does Morrissey, but he's given us songs to save our lives...

I’m so happy he’ll never reform the smiths. At least I can listen to those records as a body of work in a period of time, four guys, a classic songwriting partnership, legendary and untarnished. He was one of four, even thoug a major part and they broke up at the right time.

The way he has ruined his legacy has completely tarnished his solo career. No matter what he comes out and says now his legacy is ruined. I’m so glad I sold all his solo stuff I had of his a few years back.

Mind you i’m holding onto my signed copy of autobiography for when he falls off the perch. Should fetch a good price. And I don’t feel bad about saying that considering he was a smart arse to me at the book signing.

Why has it all blown up now?

Perhaps that video is final proof that Morrissey is no longer in touch with reality.

Hi Korda
Just sending best wishes for Xmas and the new year (you’re gonna need it pal looking at Nutterrey’s latest stunt)
Don’t forget you also owe me a dollar for that little wager we had over him as well. The easiest dollar I ever made, can you ask him to sign it then I can frame it and put up in the office ( don’t tell him it’s for me though will you )
Good luck giving him the news that he’s gonna be “ cruising the bars looking for a new label “ once again, I’ll shall keep my eye out for the t-shirts LOL.
Hope to catch up very soon and we can trade banter about Nutterrey! Ha ha.

Good luck

Steve Barnett

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom