Morrissey's December Speech 2017 - SER / YouTube

41828_stateoftheunion_20171218.png

41827_stateoftheunion_20171218_2.png

(posted on SER's YT channel).

This is definitely a never seen before, direct to camera discussion from Moz.
Chart position, Der Spiegel, questioned by the American Secret Service as a result - possibly no free access to the US!?
"Whatever will be in 2018 will be..."
Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
That was sort of my point. Whether it’s a struggle with multiple personalities (which is perhaps the most difficult mental malady to juggle especially when it’s coupled with depression and fame) or a domineering family member, it’s clear the man is struggling. To the people on the crusade to rip him a new asshole every day, i say have some f***ing empathy.

Plot twist! Person #1 and person #2 are both Morrissey!
29906170001_3966588759001_drphil2-vs.jpg

I’m so happy he’ll never reform the smiths. At least I can listen to those records as a body of work in a period of time, four guys, a classic songwriting partnership, legendary and untarnished. He was one of four, even thoug a major part and they broke up at the right time.

The way he has ruined his legacy has completely tarnished his solo career. No matter what he comes out and says now his legacy is ruined. I’m so glad I sold all his solo stuff I had of his a few years back.

Mind you i’m holding onto my signed copy of autobiography for when he falls off the perch. Should fetch a good price. And I don’t feel bad about saying that considering he was a smart arse to me at the book signing.
I wouldn't be so confident regarding the Smiths. I could see him attempting to if things go any further south.
Instant applause, huge, adoring crowds, and a big fat paycheck.

But this time, I could see that meeting between Johnny and Moz going in the other direction.

"Oof. Sorry mate, I've got this new solo album, and... and... I'll call you after I finish the tour. I'll call you."

I wouldn't be so confident regarding the Smiths. I could see him attempting to if things go any further south.
Instant applause, huge, adoring crowds, and a big fat paycheck.

But this time, I could see that meeting between Johnny and Moz going in the other direction.

"Oof. Sorry mate, I've got this new solo album, and... and... I'll call you after I finish the tour. I'll call you."
I'd love to be wrong, but I can never see this happening. I think the narcissism has gone too far for him to share a stage with anyone else, even when you factor in the fat paycheck. He's become used to being the centre of attention. With his grandiosity issues I cannot see him going back to being part of a group. It's a pity because one of the other career-resurrecting things I would love to see him do is an album of duets and/or collaborations with other artists. I think it could be really interesting, particularly since his voice is better than ever. I can't see this happening either, though, for the same sort of reasons.

I used to think that a reunion might be the only way out. But since taking into account the Joyce/Morrissey thing, it's not just the money, it's a past relationship to get over. I was totally optimistic a while back. But everyone I've talked to since, people who would know, have all said - not a chance - never going to happen. And there was this one other thing that we didn't know about blighting the possibility too.

However - all that said - we're getting to a point now where, as g23 says above "Instant applause, huge, adoring crowds, and a big fat paycheck". What a panacea that would be.

On the point of his health, clearly there's something going on there. I'm never going to excuse the appalling things he's said, about Anne Marie Waters, Spacey victims, and the countless others. But I do wonder if it's the man or his condition.

Whatever it is, he's got to pull out of this crash spiral, phone Joyce, get all that shit cleared up, and above all - be contrite and humble. Because never apologizing is getting him nowhere, as we can all see. He has to be humble for anything else to happen. Ditch the band, start anew. Because - lets face it - can he really get any lower?

I'd love to be wrong, but I can never see this happening. I think the narcissism has gone too far for him to share a stage with anyone else, even when you factor in the fat paycheck. He's become used to being the centre of attention. With his grandiosity issues I cannot see him going back to being part of a group. It's a pity because one of the other career-resurrecting things I would love to see him do is an album of duets and/or collaborations with other artists. I think it could be really interesting, particularly since his voice is better than ever. I can't see this happening either, though, for the same sort of reasons.
And besides... You can never go home again.

I used to think that a reunion might be the only way out. But since taking into account the Joyce/Morrissey thing, it's not just the money, it's a past relationship to get over. I was totally optimistic a while back. But everyone I've talked to since, people who would know, have all said - not a chance - never going to happen. And there was this one other thing that we didn't know about blighting the possibility too.

However - all that said - we're getting to a point now where, as g23 says above "Instant applause, huge, adoring crowds, and a big fat paycheck". What a panacea that would be.

On the point of his health, clearly there's something going on there. I'm never going to excuse the appalling things he's said, about Anne Marie Waters, Spacey victims, and the countless others. But I do wonder if it's the man or his condition.

Whatever it is, he's got to pull out of this crash spiral, phone Joyce, get all that shit cleared up, and above all - be contrite and humble. Because never apologizing is getting him nowhere, as we can all see. He has to be humble for anything else to happen. Ditch the band, start anew. Because - lets face it - can he really get any lower?

Johnny Marr hates Joyce Michael almost as much as Morrissey does. Neither wants nor needs to get back with him.
I've got a lot of time for Marr. Seen him live 5 or 6 times. His first solo album was pretty good (3 or 4 excellent songs) but his second one was awful. You don't expect great singing or words with Marr but the music was a tuneless sludge, apart from Money Money which was a deserved radio hit. Maybe it came out too soon, just one year, after the previous one. There's a 4 year gap to the new one (due 2018) which hopefully means much better songs.
Morrissey's current songwriters have been writing much better compositions than Marr has in recent years. The big problem with Steve is a) his lyrics and b) his actions/persona. The best thing about getting back with Marr is that there would be two of them fronting it (whether it's Smiths or just Marr/Morrissey) and Morrissey's foolishness/cluelessness would be less in-your-face, as the songs wouldn't be released just under his name, and all the promotion/musical decisions etc. would be shared.

You made loads of valid points. Hes gotta go away and do some soul searching. He’s gotta drop everybody around him. They’re as much responsible for the selfimportant arse he’s become as he is. Damo gotta go. Sam Jesse Gustavo Mando gotta go. Boz and Matt are salt of the earth. Mozzer stop surrounding yourself with leacherous scum.

Page 6 of the Manchester Evening News tonight’s edition.
Under the headline
TRIBUTE TO THE 22 AS CHRISTMAS GREETING

“a touching tribute to the 22 people killed in the arena bombing will land on doormats across the city in the coming days, designed by budding artist Lokhia Wiltshire age 6”

Is that the forgotten victims you mention in the clumsy video Steve ?

Can’t wait for the M E N to get wind of your comments in the video.
Watch this space.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

A Smiths reunion would be so f***ing epic. It would literally absolve him of everything.

Could you and Urban work on using your gifts to assasinate our [our=United States of America] President [President=Donald Trump] with some [some=fatal] acute coronary thrombosis? Kthx.
Princess Diana was getting right on my tits by being everywhere I looked. I said to my wife, who was my girlfriend at the time, "I wish she'd just f***ing die". Anyway, she did, within hours. I did this again with the Chairman of the football team I support and he died within a day or two. I don't care what you do, don't make me hex you.

I don't do that f***er anymore though, my 100% success rate freaked me out a bit.

This morning the comedian John Bishop and the cast of Hollyoaks flew out of Manchester airport destined for Disneyland Paris with a plane full of “forgotten survivors” from the arena bombing.

Funny how the love for them goes on and on with A-list celebs like our John.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I understand nurse Rifke.
Some patients need more attention than others.
I am perfectly happy to be patient number 2.

I noticed you didn’t completely reject the possibility but merely doubted if you had enough time.

Don’t pay attention to Urbie.
He’s just his usual jealous self.
His fantasy is mildly amusing me and his gifs are funny though not appropriate to you, ahem.
;)
oh and believe me, I would love to help you with your ailments but you might be waiting a while as Morrissey just wears me out!

(teeheehee)

morrrissseeeyyy! let me be your nurse maid okay?! I cant think of any possible more fulfilling job for myself! I assure you I'm very pleasant and calm, just like a nurse maid should be! when you're sick in bed we could do crosswords together! ill even wait for you to get the answers!

You made loads of valid points. Hes gotta go away and do some soul searching. He’s gotta drop everybody around him. They’re as much responsible for the selfimportant arse he’s become as he is. Damo gotta go. Sam Jesse Gustavo Mando gotta go. Boz and Matt are salt of the earth. Mozzer stop surrounding yourself with leacherous scum.

You have no idea what you are talking about. They are all good people. Damon is a saint.

And besides... You can never go home again.

You know when a person has taken lots of ballet classes by the way they stand so naturally in fourth position. She was admirable and it's clear she knew she was better than most.

He wouldn’t because the press would be all over him like a promoter of peace and reconciliation. All shows would sell out instantly. At this point i bet even his current band would be all “Dude, do it. Fully on board, we’ll be here when you’re done. Just don’t make them all wear acid washed jeans. ” No but seriously he’d have no reason to cancel because he’d know he had no enemies to disappoint.
Only temporarily. Until he started cancelling gigs.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom