Morrissey's December Speech 2017 - SER / YouTube

41828_stateoftheunion_20171218.png

41827_stateoftheunion_20171218_2.png

(posted on SER's YT channel).

This is definitely a never seen before, direct to camera discussion from Moz.
Chart position, Der Spiegel, questioned by the American Secret Service as a result - possibly no free access to the US!?
"Whatever will be in 2018 will be..."
Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised no-one has commented on how weird he looks in this. Why is his right eye all red? Honestly, it doesn't look like the flu to me but more like somebody's smacked him one. And there is something very odd going on with his hair but I can't quite work out what it is. Really quite sad - a pity somebody isn't advising him properly.

of course I don't mind. that's my name, aint it?! gee, I don't know if I have time to nurse you though, gerrit. Morrissey is very demanding of my time....

from here on out, if anyone catches me with a goofy smile on my face, it's because I'm imagining being morrisseys nurse :love:

I understand nurse Rifke.
Some patients need more attention than others.
I am perfectly happy to be patient number 2.

I noticed you didn’t completely reject the possibility but merely doubted if you had enough time.

Don’t pay attention to Urbie.
He’s just his usual jealous self.
His fantasy is mildly amusing me and his gifs are funny though not appropriate to you, ahem.
;)

I'm surprised no-one has commented on how weird he looks in this. Why is his right eye all red? Honestly, it doesn't look like the flu to me but more like somebody's smacked him one. And there is something very odd going on with his hair but I can't quite work out what it is. Really quite sad - a pity somebody isn't advising him properly.
Thats just what he looks like nowadays

I’m so happy he’ll never reform the smiths. At least I can listen to those records as a body of work in a period of time, four guys, a classic songwriting partnership, legendary and untarnished. He was one of four, even thoug a major part and they broke up at the right time.

The way he has ruined his legacy has completely tarnished his solo career. No matter what he comes out and says now his legacy is ruined. I’m so glad I sold all his solo stuff I had of his a few years back.

Mind you i’m holding onto my signed copy of autobiography for when he falls off the perch. Should fetch a good price. And I don’t feel bad about saying that considering he was a smart arse to me at the book signing.

I’m so happy he’ll never reform the smiths. At least I can listen to those records as a body of work in a period of time, four guys, a classic songwriting partnership, legendary and untarnished. He was one of four, even thoug a major part and they broke up at the right time.

The way he has ruined his legacy has completely tarnished his solo career. No matter what he comes out and says now his legacy is ruined. I’m so glad I sold all his solo stuff I had of his a few years back.

Mind you i’m holding onto my signed copy of autobiography for when he falls off the perch. Should fetch a good price. And I don’t feel bad about saying that considering he was a smart arse to me at the book signing.
Oh do tell. What happened?

Thats just what he looks like nowadays
Well, yes, but even by his own recent standards he looks a bit strange. Like he's wearing a Morrissey Halloween costume. He does seem slightly unhinged in this, I do hope he manages to get himself together.

Thanks for your music all these years... While I don’t necessarily agree with you politically, I certainly enjoy your art and I really do appreciate your talent. Here’s to many more years of Moz music! God Bless You and have a Merry Christmas

Don Lawlis
41828_stateoftheunion_20171218.png

41827_stateoftheunion_20171218_2.png

(posted on SER's YT channel).

This is definitely a never seen before, direct to camera discussion from Moz.
Chart position, Der Spiegel, questioned by the American Secret Service as a result - possibly no free access to the US!?
"Whatever will be in 2018 will be..."
Regards,
FWD.

Media coverage:

Those in Manchester at the time of the so-called 'terrorist' event remember Police tweeting about a controlled explosion hours before. Remember also Police keeping firemen away while the crisis actors got into position.

Those in Manchester at the time of the so-called 'terrorist' event remember Police tweeting about a controlled explosion hours before. Remember also Police keeping firemen away while the crisis actors got into position.

That is so patently a stack of steaming horseshit. Only those in Manchester remember the Tweets? Where are the records of them? f***ing tin-foil-hat idiot.

Why has it all blown up now?

Perhaps that video is final proof that Morrissey is no longer in touch with reality.

So glad you at least left out “consensual” from that reality.
I don’t think he’s no longer in touch with that.

I know it is merely semantics but the concept reality is an abstraction itself and everybody has a notion of it but they do differ very much.

It isn’t uncommon for artists to lose touch with that sometimes dreadful concept.
In fact there seems to be many times a inner need to ignore that to create anything of artistic value.

Also many great artists were on that thin line between creating and self destruction.

Fortunately or unfortunately, that happens when you enter a territory where anything you do does have serious consequences for your life.
Negative as well as positive.

He is one of those artists that is at least never boring.
As opposed to to the many, many others always on the safe side as long as they can hold on to their boring successfornula.

Moz, has found himself in this situation not really for one or two comments but for a few years of increasd nastiness.
It's no good saying 'he didn't mean that' as the small detail has become large
He is, in part, a victim of the witch hunt media, print and social, but he should have known better..
He did say the words. Yes the words were twisted but he said then.
He then goes on to handle the affair so very badly. This video is another example of that. To mentioned the Manchester bombing is f***ing insane, it's sickening in a way. Another example of the Paris incident.
I think he has seriously damaged his career. At least while he's still living.
I feel sorry for Johnny as this has also f***ed up the Queen Is Dead promotion - was that the point?
When all is said and done, whats he is guilty of just. being a bit of a prick and he's always been a bit of a prick. Most of us knew this, but don't mind. The only people who are shocked are the thick c*** crowd who like to think he's so righteous and 'above' the crowd
Next year will be business as usual.
Sadly.
He won't learn, as he hasn't learned. He should base himself in the uk, get a new band, hang around with brighter people who have his best interests at heart t - no Jesse, no Sammy.
The unquestioning Mexican crowd are money in the bank, this I think has made him lazy. He knows he can just go to play for the horse meat crowd and bring in money.
He can still sing, he still has the magic bit god is he pissing it away.

What did he say to you at the book signing? (Was it in Gothenburg?)

bing bing bing
It was staged

Will people please stop being horrible to Morrissey now.

Why? Because he said things he now regrets? Because he is a racist, misogynist? Because he realizes his words have negative consequences? Because what he said impacts his commercial success? Please! His is the prime example of an elitest fool! And this comes from me, an elitest!!

Why? Because he said things he now regrets? Because he is a racist, misogynist? Because he realizes his words have negative consequences? Because what he said impacts his commercial success? Please! His is the prime example of an elitest fool! And this comes from me, an elitest!!

Elitist*

Were you there that night?

I was.

Apparently it takes one to know one. :rolleyes:

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom