Morrissey's It's Over enters vinyl singles chart at number 2

20191227_180016.jpg

Morrissey entered the UK Vinyl Singles at number 2 today behind Wham's Last Christmas.

source https://www.officialcharts.com/charts/vinyl-singles-chart/

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:

NUMBER TWO !!!!

Morrissey

WINS

AGAIN !

:rock::D:p

Great way to end the year!

For 2020 ‘Bobby, don’t you think they know?’ Number 1 ? :crystalball:

Wouldn’t be surprised. Morrissey IS unstoppable, and will never be silenced.

VIVA MOZ !

:cool:

As with all great chart battles, it's not just about who comes out on top. All the exposure will undoubtedly have raised the profiles of both artists. I hope Morrissey is taking some comfort from that, and I hope Andrew Ridgely doesn't let it go to his head.

This means absolutely nothing these days. FWD makes the calculations above.

As impressive as something that's not impressive.

Imagine jumping online to try laugh at the success of someone who is thousands of times more successful and talented than you'll ever be, that little man syndrome in full swing!

Imagine jumping online to try laugh at the success of someone who is thousands of times more successful and talented than you'll ever be, that little man syndrome in full swing!

Yep that's the nub of it; one of life's failures (skinny) seeking to mock one of life's greatest artists (Moz).

Oh the sheer audacity!

Little man, what now?

Morrissey spotted it a mile off, years ago. The said was left feeling vulnerable, exposed, and more than a little foolish. Unfortunately, given Morrissey couldn’t care less about him, we’re left to endure the backlash of the daft.

NUMBER TWO !!!!

Morrissey

WINS

AGAIN !

:rock::D:p

Great way to end the year!

For 2020 ‘Bobby, don’t you think they know?’ Number 1 ? :crystalball:

Wouldn’t be surprised. Morrissey IS unstoppable, and will never be silenced.

VIVA MOZ !

Yep an incredible result for Morrissey, selling a thousand records takes some doing nowadays. The omens are good for the new album,

Yep an incredible result for Morrissey, selling a thousand records takes some doing nowadays. The omens are good for the new album,
Yep: not targeted at you. His music never was.

Time for that arduous 3k run.

I think this is a good result. Imagine how many more he would sell if his management had a rollout plan complete with comms and social media components.
It's been so long on singles, I wouldnt know to react. Now days we dont know what's coming or not coming until some lucky soul happens to be a record store looking and comes across one.......I'm sure it went like this " Hey check it out it's a Morrissey bootleg I've never seen this before " hell not even Morrissey knows his own release dates. It's getting bad.....Warner wake the hell up

It's been so long on singles, I wouldnt know to react. Now days we dont know what's coming or not coming until some lucky soul happens to be a record store looking and comes across one.......I'm sure it went like this " Hey check it out it's a Morrissey bootleg I've never seen this before " hell not even Morrissey knows his own release dates. It's getting bad.....Warner wake the hell up

California Son is a very good record. The orchestration and playing is good. Great production quality and his voice has never sounded better. It shocks me that his record label and management failed to launch it in the wake of a massively successful run broadway. The pin situation could easily have been neutralized if he'd had someone handling it. I'd be furious if I were him but M and I are different. He's actually much nicer than I am.

California Son is a very good record. The orchestration and playing is good. Great production quality and his voice has never sounded better. It shocks me that his record label and management failed to launch it in the wake of a massively successful run broadway. The pin situation could easily have been neutralized if he'd had someone handling it. I'd be furious if I were him but M and I are different. He's actually much nicer than I am.
He’s much nicer. Yes.

This means absolutely nothing these days. FWD makes the calculations above.

As impressive as something that's not impressive.

You've been busy on here over the festive period. It's almost as if you have literally nothing better to do. Are the rumours true? I'm not mocking, just a concerned bystander.

Well, it could have been 3, it could have been 4, it could have been 5, etc...

But...

it’s at... NUMBER TWO. :rock:

And considering all that’s stacked against him, think that position
is not bad at all.

Not that any of this really matters. I mean, he’s a true success regardless of record sales, etc.

VIVA MOZ !!!

I think this is a good result. Imagine how many more he would sell if his management had a rollout plan complete with comms and social media components.

but unfortunately it didn’t get into the chart that actually matters...the official top 100 singles chart.

like that little knob :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: would say
its the VINYL f***EN CHART!!! :lbf:
because its a VINYL f***EN RELEASE!!:laughing:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom