Morrissey's jewellery

He's starting to look more and more Serbian the older he gets. I'm sure the look isn't just Yugoslavian but that's the one I'm the most familiar with. But older men from that area rock the same type of jewelry. My cousin was visiting once and he was on the TV and she assumed he was Serbian before he spoke. It's not just the jewelry. I don't quite know what it all is but the jewelry is the more obvious.

I showed that pic above to the local College of Art and they did it for me. Wasn't cheap but the person I gave it to hasn't had it off since

Picture.jpg

That one looks prety cool, I would like it more like mozs, a bit thicker around, you know. Ive seen someone wearing one just like mozs at a gig, since Jake probably gave it to him(moz), I would think maybe Moz doesnt wanna rock it anymore and can shoot it on over my way?

I gotta say, I hate the jewellery he wears now. Blech! Big rings, that big medallion....
Love, love love the beads and brooches he wore in the Smiths.

FOR

THE

LOVE

OF

GOD,

GET

A

f***ING

GRIP

ON

YOURSELVES.

Hattie, that's probably a good idea. See in Girl Unafraid's post how the person to whom she gave the necklace "hasn't had it off since." Isn't having it off important in a relationship?

Hattie, that's probably a good idea. See in Girl Unafraid's post how the person to whom she gave the necklace "hasn't had it off since." Isn't having it off important in a relationship?
in ours, very (poorly nipples and cabbage leaves in nursing bras permitting)

Is there a charity for nipples? The Nipple Concern? The Royal Society for the Protection of Nipples? NipCare? I think nipples have been overlooked, and it's shameful. Our society is very nipplephobic.
there should be. i shall start one and ask for sponsership I think.

Is there a charity for nipples? The Nipple Concern? The Royal Society for the Protection of Nipples? NipCare? I think nipples have been overlooked, and it's shameful. Our society is very nipplephobic.

"Benevolence For Boobs"

You could raise money by selling Boob Lube.
oh clippers...between you and me.. *whispers* he's been all tearful and emotional and craving pickles and ice cream...i think he's...with child*sobs*

Back
Top Bottom