Morrissey's music isn't for women

Much like your life.

Yes it is. Specifically for introverted, intelligent young men. You're retarded.

AS I SAID: Women can like Morrissey's music, but they can't truly understand it, as it's not for them. Much in the same way a white person living in the suburbs can like music by a black person about life in the ghetto, but they can't actually connect with the lyrical themes. This is basic, basic stuff. Now go back to filming your wife with her bull, simp.
I know what you are trying to say. Women can only appreciate art in a very shallow way. They really don't understand things cause they were never the hunters so that in combination with the very handicapping estrogen means they are unable to grasp artistic expression or even beauty.

There are almost too many scientific studies on this subject that backs everything you say. Women are self centered and hate each other and everything turns into a competition and women are constantly bored absolutely all the time.

I know what you are trying to say. Women can only appreciate art in a very shallow way. They really don't understand things cause they were never the hunters so that in combination with the very handicapping estrogen means they are unable to grasp artistic expression or even beauty.

There are almost too many scientific studies on this subject that backs everything you say. Women are self centered and hate each other and everything turns into a competition and women are constantly bored absolutely all the time.
Absolutely based. Thank you, anon.

You have taken this board to a whole new level with your scientific findings and the women here are just bored.
Alright, now you're venturing into LARP territory. Are you a seething femoid by any chance?

I meant every word!
Cringe. What's funny is even though you were being ironic, every word of your initial post is true. Get back in the kitchen, femoid. Your snarky, sarcastic humor is neither funny, nor clever.

Much like your life.

Yes it is. Specifically for introverted, intelligent young men. You're retarded.

AS I SAID: Women can like Morrissey's music, but they can't truly understand it, as it's not for them. Much in the same way a white person living in the suburbs can like music by a black person about life in the ghetto, but they can't actually connect with the lyrical themes. This is basic, basic stuff. Now go back to filming your wife with her bull, simp.

I guess you're trying to get clicks or likes or whatever it is that makes for internet pennies or internet war badges.... cool.

Anyways, his music is not specifically for introverted, intelligent young men. It is/was coming FROM an introverted young white man. Very different.

Just because YOU can't understand, relate or grasp an idea not directly connected to your life, doesn't mean others don't. It is, in fact, very easy to relate to many of Morrissey's lyrics even if you're not a white introverted young man. This is literally... the appeal of literature and the magic of an author/artist. You're obviously not one. And there's no shame in that, not everyone is.

Most Morrissey "fans" are introverts. But, that said, most fans of... anything, are introverts.

Cringe. What's funny is even though you were being ironic, every word of your initial post is true. Get back in the kitchen, femoid. Your snarky, sarcastic humor is neither funny, nor clever.
Noe you're being paranoid and everything you say is true and I agree and not only me but science.

I guess you're trying to get clicks or likes or whatever it is that makes for internet pennies or internet war badges.... cool.

Anyways, his music is not specifically for introverted, intelligent young men. It is/was coming FROM an introverted young white man. Very different.

Just because YOU can't understand, relate or grasp an idea not directly connected to your life, doesn't mean others don't. It is, in fact, very easy to relate to many of Morrissey's lyrics even if you're not a white introverted young man. This is literally... the appeal of literature and the magic of an author/artist. You're obviously not one. And there's no shame in that, not everyone is.

Most Morrissey "fans" are introverts. But, that said, most fans of... anything, are introverts.
No offense, but are you autistic? Nearly all of my posts in this thread have vastly more negative ratings than positive ones. If I was fishing for likes, I would say what's popular rather than what's true.

Yes it is. His music isn't for normies, he's made this very clear in many of interviews.

Projection. I can grasp and understand far more than you, as I have a much higher IQ. When did I say his music was only for white men? I think an introverted Hispanic or Asian male can understand his music far better than a white femoid. While I've already acknowledged everybody has the capabilities of linking something, that doesn't mean something is for them. For instance, a horrible rapper just quit rap due to her concerts being full of white people when she was writing music for blacks. Boomer punk bands infamously got into fights with Neo-Nazis that attended their shows. You seem to have a very shallow worldview. What are you coping? More projection - I'm a zoomer. Time is on my side, I many not be a writer or a musician now, but that can easily change.

What a stupid comment. No they aren't. Everybody is a fan of something, that doesn't mean everybody is introverted. You posted lots of cringe, fren. I suggest taking a breather and trying again later.

No offense, but are you autistic? Nearly all of my posts in this thread have vastly more negative ratings than positive ones. If I was fishing for likes, I would say what's popular rather than what's true.

Yes it is. His music isn't for normies, he's made this very clear in many of interviews.

Projection. I can grasp and understand far more than you, as I have a much higher IQ. When did I say his music was only for white men? I think an introverted Hispanic or Asian male can understand his music far better than a white femoid. While I've already acknowledged everybody has the capabilities of linking something, that doesn't mean something is for them. For instance, a horrible rapper just quit rap due to her concerts being full of white people when she was writing music for blacks. Boomer punk bands infamously got into fights with Neo-Nazis that attended their shows. You seem to have a very shallow worldview. What are you coping? More projection - I'm a zoomer. Time is on my side, I many not be a writer or a musician now, but that can easily change.

What a stupid comment. No they aren't. Everybody is a fan of something, that doesn't mean everybody is introverted. You posted lots of cringe, fren. I suggest taking a breather and trying again later.

I never said you were looking only for likes. Unlikes pay too.

If you had a higher IQ, you'd be getting paid for something more involved than trolling forums. Maybe even delivering mail.

Yeah, he's LARPing as me, and it's quite frightening. He's likely a fed, or as we call it, a glown*****. If anything happens to me, I thought you were based.
1525268786652.jpg
Yes, you caught me, I'm the fed, 'cause one of our main priorities are virgins.
"No end game in sight"

I never said you were looking only for likes. Unlikes pay too.

If you had a higher IQ, you'd be getting paid for something more involved than trolling forums. Maybe even delivering mail.
>unlikes
Based retard.

I do have a higher IQ than you, and you don't know what I do. I'm also not trolling anything. I'm simply stating facts. That's why nobody has disproved my initial claim. This post managed to be even worse than your last one. Don't bother responding, I'd hate for you to embarrass yourself again.
Yes, you caught me, I'm the fed, 'cause one of our main priorities are virgins.
"No end game in sight"
I see right through your mind games, glown*****.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-monitor-violent-online-threats-light-joker-premiere/story?id=66031356
https://io9.gizmodo.com/u-s-military-issues-warning-to-troops-about-incel-viol-1838412331

>unlikes
Based retard.

I do have a higher IQ than you, and you don't know what I do. I'm also not trolling anything. I'm simply stating facts. That's why nobody has disproved my initial claim. This post managed to be even worse than your last one. Don't bother responding, I'd hate for you to embarrass yourself again.

I see right through your mind games, glown*****.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-monitor-violent-online-threats-light-joker-premiere/story?id=66031356
https://io9.gizmodo.com/u-s-military-issues-warning-to-troops-about-incel-viol-1838412331
No!! We as the fed is all going down, see through your mind games as well.
(Did love that you brought up the Joker nonsense,
still don't like you though OP)

Back
Top Bottom