Morrisseysmum on Twitter

Re: "Morrissey's mum" making noises....

"MorrisseysMum Betty Dwyer
No news is not necessarily good news."
This morning.
:(

Re: "Morrissey's mum" making noises....

Have some of the earlier tweets been deleted? de-tweeted? The one's about an announcement... I guess Morrissey has told his mum off for leaking stuff :)

Dave

I don't know her real identity but the Twitter poster is obviously not Morrissey's Mum... she tweeted Johnny Marr asking him to come over for tea!

'official sites now updating, so I'm left waiting. As are you'. Posted about half an hour ago. About the viva hate rerelease perhaps?

'official sites now updating, so I'm left waiting. As are you'. Posted about half an hour ago. About the viva hate rerelease perhaps?

Although the rumor is July 4th and it would make sense to be announcing it this early, wouldn't it be a bit soon? I mean, "Glamorous Glue" and "Very Best Of" have only just been released. I feel like announcing ANOTHER reissue within the same week would be a bad move..

Although the rumor is July 4th and it would make sense to be announcing it this early, wouldn't it be a bit soon? I mean, "Glamorous Glue" and "Very Best Of" have only just been released. I feel like announcing ANOTHER reissue within the same week would be a bad move..

Morrissey has been making bad moves consistently since 2006. Lol.

Ready with ready tweet.

Leather elbows on a tweet coat, is that the best you can do?

Last edited:
I suspect that Morrissey's Mum is getting his/her information from someone who works in his publicity team. Probably has a friend who is leaking information.

European festival dates I reckon

In the not too distant future YouTube, Twitter and Facebook will merge to form one giant,
super time-wasting website called...

In the not too distant future YouTube, Twitter and Facebook will merge to form one giant,
super time-wasting website called...

Reminds me of this old chestnut...which just happens to be a song my friend Dave likes to sing at Karaoke. True.

2rqnih1.jpg

4ucojn.jpg

P.

her latest tweet: "I can confirm my boy has been been in touch with an old pal and they have collaborated. He knows you'd love to hear it."

Well, I wonder...

Stephen Street? Makes sense following bona drag remastering etc. Street mentioned they met in his blog.

Billy Duffy! Oh YES!!
:rock::guitar:

Back
Top Bottom