Morrisseysmum on Twitter

I've checked all the registered historical facts and am shocked to discover...

Blogspot is not Morrissey
@morrisseysmum is not Morrissey's Mum (or Uncleskinny)
The guy who works down the chipshop (or truckstop in US) is not Elvis
They really did land on the moon in 1969

You're so f***ing funny, I love it! Give us more, please!

Old news by now I suspect but just realised the farce of Morrisseysmum on Twitter seems to be at an end-

"Go to @ODyrbrm
@MorrisseysMum Nowhere (Fast)"

On instruction of lawyers,please note that anything tweeted here has nothing to do with the mother or any other family member of the performing artist Morrissey"

???

In any case, the teenage photo of the young Morrissey that was the Twitter account avatar was nicked from this site: http://www.morrissey-solo.com/archive/01/02/12/2322237.shtml

Old news by now I suspect but just realised the farce of Morrisseysmum on Twitter seems to be at an end-

"Go to @ODyrbrm
@MorrisseysMum Nowhere (Fast)"

On instruction of lawyers,please note that anything tweeted here has nothing to do with the mother or any other family member of the performing artist Morrissey"

???

In any case, the teenage photo of the young Morrissey that was the Twitter account avatar was nicked from this site: http://www.morrissey-solo.com/archive/01/02/12/2322237.shtml

:thumb: Good for Mozzer.

I worked out that if you use the letter to the left of the letters 'ODyrbrm' on the keyboard, that it spells out 'ISteven'. When he/she first changed his name on Twitter from MorrisseysMum it was 'mpyDyrbrm' which using the same method spelt 'notSteven'. Yes I am sad :o)

I worked out that if you use the letter to the left of the letters 'ODyrbrm' on the keyboard, that it spells out 'ISteven'. When he/she first changed his name on Twitter from MorrisseysMum it was 'mpyDyrbrm' which using the same method spelt 'notSteven'. Yes I am sad :o)

May I contract you out for my Symbols Detection Unit? :D

Wouldn't have thought you need any help CG.

My brain gets tired. I'll be on a kick about the sacred feminine and the charioteer and how it links to the symbiology of Arjuna in the Krsna tradition and Moz's modern spin with Driving Your Girlfriend Home, then I'll get hungry and go have a snack and before you know it I'm watching back to back reruns of Family Guy and Friends and then it's bedtime and the thought evaporates. :p

An interesting code. I was wondering about that - at first I thought it was some kind of Welsh in-joke.

Back
Top Bottom