Morrisseysworld.blogspot - true-to-you.net

Morrisseysworld.blogspot - true-to-you.net

14 May 2011

Morrissey would like it known that the site known as Morrisseysworld.blogspot is fake. Morrissey has no connection with the site and is therefore not the author of anything written on the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway Morrissey has really done it now - a little birdie told me this story is going to be in one of the newspapers tomorrow morning. Surely he realised what would end up happening once he had posted his little message on true-to-you? How many papers covered the 'crease and desist' order?

Does anybody remember Morrissey's fake Live Journal from a few years ago? That was funny, but the blog is way better...up there with the greats, like Geoffrey Chaucer's blog. I wonder what would happen if Thomas Pynchon ghost wrote Morrissey's autobiography? Anybody?

Interesting thought. If it is Brand, the man is funnier than I realized. I thought he was just a boring nelly with silly hair who said mostly annoying things about nothing much at all.

My thoughts exactly...thus, can't be Brand!

This is the 'modern world' kids...whatever, whoever, whenever...Moz has tours coming up and his mentioning this has worked a treat...superb publicity guys (and gals!)

What really is a mystery is how Morrissey ever heard of the site?? I don't think it was even linked anywhere except on a few recent posts on here, was it?

I think you're all getting bit over-excited about the it's Brand/no it's Morrissey stuff.Fact is there's no reason to believe it's anyone except a funny guy or gal with a flair for writing.I've looked at the blog over the past few days and it's hilarious. He should write a pastiche of Morrissey's book and get it published separately.

That blog isn't even funny in the slightest. That's 10 minutes I'll never get back. I love all the "anonymous" folks here who think it's hilarious. Why are some Morrissey fans such nut jobs?

That blog isn't even funny in the slightest. That's 10 minutes I'll never get back. I love all the "anonymous" folks here who think it's hilarious. Why are some Morrissey fans such nut jobs?

As someone rightly pointed out, without the anonymous posters this site would be nothing but Americans and bums. The last thing we need is an adolescent ID-Nazi without a sense of humour. Here's a clue: if everyone else finds it hilarious and you don't, maybe you're a bit simple! Even Morrissey finds it hilarious - he wouldn't have advertised the site completely unnecessarily had he not done!

My guess is that the anyonymous posters who think it is hilarious are all one and the same person which again is the same person who wrote the blogs. The self promition is getting incredibly boring.

"Morrissey would like it known that the site known as Morrisseysworld.blogspot is fake. Morrissey has no connection with the site and is therefore not the author of anything written on the site."

http://morrisseysworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/this-man-probably-eats-dolphin-and-tuna.html

Not quite true. He is clearly the author of that item.

Doesn't Morrissey have anything better to do than to deny he is the author of what is obviously a rather amusing parody site?

Don’t you have anything better to do than slag off on a man you supposedly love?

NME spawns get struck and killed.

CL

Thank you ... I agree with you completely. It is enlightening to finally read a post from someone who is not a brain dead half wit.

And they continue to slag off on that singer, so special and unique -- presenting Morrissey. Let me clarify here. That is to the REAL Morrissey, not the fraud on that blog. And the others are blatantly imposters and impersonators and are violating that singer, “that” number one singer, songwriter -- the true and real Steven Patrick Morrissey. And in trying to represent him, his mum, Boz, etc., they just continue to be crying for restitution interestingly the NME libel, and lawsuit are amongst the blither blather.

It’s crazy, right? Can you imagine …

CL

My guess is that the anyonymous posters who think it is hilarious are all one and the same person which again is the same person who wrote the blogs. The self promition is getting incredibly boring.

Only Morrissey isn’t self promoting anything. He doesn’t need to, he doesn’t want to, he has no desire to. And he hates you.

It’s not his fault that he has yet another obsessed possessed NME follower stalking him again.
Oh Dear - the NME strikes again.

Thank you ... I agree with you completely. It is enlightening to finally read a post from someone who is not a brain dead half wit.

And they continue to slag off on that singer, so special and unique -- presenting Morrissey. Let me clarify here. That is to the REAL Morrissey, not the fraud on that blog. And the others are blatantly imposters and impersonators and are violating that singer, “that” number one singer, songwriter -- the true and real Steven Patrick Morrissey. And in trying to represent him, his mum, Boz, etc., they just continue to be crying for restitution interestingly the NME libel, and lawsuit are amongst the blither blather.

It’s crazy, right? Can you imagine …

CL

Oh dear, another American weirdo.

@MorrisseysMumBetty Dwyer
"Somebody's been blogging me", he said. I was about to run him a bath before he explained it was something on the computer.
:D

This is the 'modern world' kids...whatever, whoever, whenever...Moz has tours coming up and his mentioning this has worked a treat...superb publicity guys (and gals!)

Morrissey has no morals or integrity, it's all money in his pocket.f***ing horrible.

I sent blogger a request to remove the blog. Maybe if enough people contact them, they will take note. Visit the site and select Report Abuse in the upper left-hand (Southpaw?) corner. It is a cruel site filled with hate.

I juwst received an awsome gift from an ex Morrissey signed Chivas Shirt Morrissey wore on stage Tijuana 2007. So in love with the shirt.:love:

Only Morrissey isn’t self promoting anything. He doesn’t need to, he doesn’t want to, he has no desire to. And he hates you.

It’s not his fault that he has yet another obsessed possessed NME follower stalking him again.
Oh Dear - the NME strikes again.

His promotions do indeed not make much sense, because he only wants a particular kind of person or people to come to his concerts and his fans and he himself cannot cope with anybody who has a slightly different opinion to themselves and himself and those who have a different opinion are treated like literal shit. In this light it would really be better if he only published his tour adds in occult and gay magazines.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom