Morrisseysworld.blogspot - true-to-you.net

Morrisseysworld.blogspot - true-to-you.net

14 May 2011

Morrissey would like it known that the site known as Morrisseysworld.blogspot is fake. Morrissey has no connection with the site and is therefore not the author of anything written on the site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent blogger a request to remove the blog. Maybe if enough people contact them, they will take note. Visit the site and select Report Abuse in the upper left-hand (Southpaw?) corner. It is a cruel site filled with hate.

Humourless moron.

@jakethestripper

Gentle satire is obviously a concept that has not entered your world view. The Taliban are currently missing a Fundamentalist.

I hope the Blogger outs you for being Mary Whitehouse's illegitimate child. Now move along, Prick.

@jakethestripper

Gentle satire is obviously a concept that has not entered your world view. The Taliban are currently missing a Fundamentalist.

I hope the Blogger outs you for being Mary Whitehouse's illegitimate child. Now move along, Prick.

Makes one wonder whether some of these fans even understand Morrissey's lyrics. The man has spent 30 years lashing out at all and sundry! Most of his early interviews were vitriolic attacks on someone or other! I'm sure Moz enjoys the site, or he would not have drawn attention to it. It's funny and well done. Jake the Stripper is a crybaby!

That blog isn't even funny in the slightest. That's 10 minutes I'll never get back. I love all the "anonymous" folks here who think it's hilarious. Why are some Morrissey fans such nut jobs?

So hiding behind a pseudonym is the way to go?

What does it matter retard?..do you need to go through all someone's post's to see whether you're 'on their side or not?'

Why don't you read the post about the picture with Lady Gaga/Gwen Stefani? An absolute work of art! Who other could write it?

I'd like to thank Morrissey for directing my attention to this website - it's really quite entertaining.

I never knew Well I Wonder's working title was Wind In The F---ing Willows Again.

To have a parody blog about you written so well and so comically... it may all culminate in a Morrissey fatwa a la "Who will rid me of this turbulent priest, sorry, blogger?"

It's certainly witty and incisive, but I doubt it's Morrissey. Why would he bother?

Today's autobiography segment is even better!!!

www.morrisseysworld.blogspot.com
Probabilly he's testing ours brains! I think that a lot of people waiting for his autobiografy just for to read the old novel about a boy grown up in popular quarter or for revelations about his love life, unfotunally he done something more, something who could be placed in modern lecterature as "Barney's version" or Daniel Pennac. He's so autoironically! In Rome the boys use to say:"E' un taglio!"

"Morrissey would like it known that the site known as Morrisseysworld.blogspot is fake. Morrissey has no connection with the site and is therefore not the author of anything written on the site."

http://morrisseysworld.blogspot.com/2011/05/this-man-probably-eats-dolphin-and-tuna.html

Not quite true. He is clearly the author of that item.

Doesn't Morrissey have anything better to do than to deny he is the author of what is obviously a rather amusing parody site?

Yes, I hear he does have much better things to do..BUT he knows some people are too clever..thus he is simply nailing the fact to the door

It has to be said,this is a very amusing site.But,I have to ask, how much time does the author have on his/her hands?! Very clever,though.

Good morning from Cheshire. What exactly is wrong with most journalists? Just as happened on the radio in recent weeks, when my views were cut and shut by a half-wit on the editing desk, so my beautifully-written newspaper article was crumpled into something resembling a bald rant about Her Maj. Here is the original letter reprinted in full, complete with editorial annotations/misrepresentations and a few choice comments of my own. Boz offered to defend me himself, of course, but bearing in mind the mess Boz made of writing a simple article on my blog last week, it will be a while before I trust him again. There is a reason I dock my guitarists a week's wages when they speak on stage...

The original letter sought to analyse two grave injustices and to demonstrate, through the use of a very clever analogy, how oppressive both the monarchy and the British legal system are.

The Queen's visit to Ireland is part of a new Palace PR campaign to re-invent the Windsors. The message from the Queen will be the same as ever: who we are born to is more important than what we achieve in life. Having achieved a great deal of success in the field of popular music with a small band known as The Smiths and a solo career spanning four decades, from the release of 'Suedehead' in 1988 to the release of 'Glamorous Glue' in 2011, I do feel well-placed to comment on this matter. Incidentally, you can still pick up 'the very best of Morrissey' on www.amazon.com for the very reasonable figure of £8.93; I don't know what that is in EUROs. And what, may I ask, have Mr Joyce and Mr Rourke achieved over a similar timescale? (edited this - not sure it adds weight to your broader argument. Interesting points, though. Bloody good value 'best of' - ed)

Similiarly, Andrew Rourke's visit to Eye Weekly last decade was part of a new rhythm section campaign to re-invent the entire history of the band formerly known as The Smiths. The message from Rourke is that pattering away on a bass guitar is just as important as writing classic pop songs, singing them beautifully and reinventing the face of popular music and pop iconography. Just as Poly Styrene trumps Kate Middleclass, so I feel Morrissey trumps Rourke. In other words, stop whining about little old me, and try actually coming up with some new music. You don't want to be a parasite for the rest of your days... (relevance? Perhaps you could write us another article about the break-up of the Smiths - ed No chance - Moz )

It should be remembered by the Irish people that as recently as the turn of the 1980s the Queen supported Margaret Thatcher by not dismissing Thatcher as she allowed hunger strikers to die at the Maze Prison, most famously Bobby Sands, who was 27 years old. As Sands starved to death in protest at being tagged a 'criminal' and not a 'political prisoner' by the Thatcher government, the Queen sat in her Palace and said nothing. If the Queen had any human feelings for the Sands family or other hunger strikers then she did not express them.

Similarly, Judge Weeks and the Queen sat idly by while I was forced to downgrade from one litre bottles of strawberry and banana 'Innocent' to those small bottles that wouldn't satisfy a bluebottle. The credit crunch has affected us all, you know... The Queen, as head of state, ought to apologise for both miscarriages of justice. Sands and Morrissey, Sands and Morrissey. Has a ring to it. By the way, I notice Old Weeksy is at it again: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article588551.ece Only at least this time the old duffer is awarding some millionaire's assets to a legitimate charity - Old Joyce may well be a charity case, but that's not quite the same thing, is it? (interesting points all, but libel issues arise, sorry Morrissey - ed )

Not only did the old sow (steady on - ed - true, the pig is a noble animal - moz) preside over the Sands tragedy and the Morrissey catastrophe, but The Queen only went and gave an OBE to a broadcaster I know well who cannot even speak properly, whose identity I shall protect here for legal reasons. He enjoys the odd visit to www.online-strip-poker.com ,he has not a jot of wit or imagination and, frankly, possesses no discernable talent. Imagine that: a former BBC TV presenter who once drew a seven figure salary, and who dresses like a visually impaired traffic warden, receiving an OBE. And for a lifetime of blood, sweat and tears shed in the never-ending quest for lyrical and vocal perfection by the singer from the Smiths? Oh, nothing. But forget about little, old me. It seems EMI already have... (sorry, would be better in the autobiography, I think - ed.)

The full meaning of the Smiths is, like the Queen herself, a complete mystery to most people. It is protected from any investigations by ridiculous stories of trivia, urban myths re: sackings of bassists with postcards under the windscreen wiper, and on-again-off-again accusations of racism with no basis in fact. The most revealing statement came from The NME last millenium, when they warned that any British people carrying Morrissey placards who are "seen in the vicinity of the NME offices" would be pointed at and laughed at. This means that any political dissent in England is silenced in order to protect Joyce/the NME, which in itself goes against every principle of democracy. Honestly, it's a farce, really. But then what do you expect in a country where judges are able to get drunk before passing down judgments and can make over 50 mistakes in a judgment without being held to account? And yet if little Mozza goes out and makes the odd mistake, one never hears the end of it... Still, that's the gutter press for you. By the way, no offence intended to the nice chaps at www.hotpress.com... (I beg your pardon? - ed)

The very existence of the former members of the Smiths and their now enormous families – many members of which are now supported by the British taxpayer whether the British taxpayer likes it or not – is entirely against any notion of democracy, and is against freedom of speech. For a broad historical view of what the Smiths is, examine Gaddafi or Mubarak, and see if you can spot any difference. Like those leaders, I have been persecuted within an inch of my life, and all because of bloody democracy and rule of law. But ask Weeks why he did what he did - go on.

You won't be able to.

The Queen also has the power to give back the six counties to the Irish people, allowing Ireland to be a nation once again, as well as the legal right to overturn Judge Weeks' verdict. The fact that she has not done so is Fascism in full flow. What else could it be? Name one other European country that is controlled by its neighbour? And when you're done, try naming another lead singer who has been forced to hand over cash to his former drummer in what amounts to a shabby show trial. As a poet once said, 'Sorrow Will Come in the End...' (removed the Smiths references - sounds good overall - sorry I had to remove so much. Still reads nicely - ed. )

MORRISSEY

Morrissey's note: **It still reads nicely? Next time you want a 'celebrity article' edited to within a hair's breadth of its life and sucked dry of all wit, imagination and intrigue, I would suggest you approach Alan Titchmarsh. As for your suggestions about what to include in my autobiography, I must say I'm surprised. I had been under the impression you were, in fact, the editor of a no-marks publication that will publish any old celebrity article, rather than 'poet of a generation,' pop star and author recently approached by Faber. My mistake.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom