Most memorable moz-solo members

Corrissey
Nugz
Cassius
NRitH
Mindless Ruffian
goinghome
iamaghost or something like that, guy from Ireland.

Real people, real lives they commented on. Not people trolling a message board looking to bag a husband or show how smart they think they are.

So, people the opposite of you.

So, people the opposite of you.

Hey NHNS, did you know how smart I think I am? I love to show people how smart I think I am. It's my favorite thing to do. It's the only reason I'm here. I need to tell everyone how smart I think I am. Do you think I'm smart? I think I'm smart. I would hate for all this activity of mine here to be in vain.

Hey NHNS, did you know how smart I think I am? I love to show people how smart I think I am. It's my favorite thing to do. It's the only reason I'm here. I need to tell everyone how smart I think I am. Do you think I'm smart? I think I'm smart. I would hate for all this activity of mine here to be in vain.

Sensitive much?

If you want to seem more intelligent, try forcing a connection between random Wikipedia articles on mythology you stumble across to Morrissey in the most half-assed way possible. :thumb:

If you want to seem more intelligent, try forcing a connection between random Wikipedia articles on mythology you stumble across to Morrissey in the most half-assed way possible. :thumb:

Awwwww. I should've made the connections to you.

tumblr_mkqytsFmg31rd11tco1_500.gif

Last edited:
Re:

Suzanne is still around, she changed user name in 2006.
She informed the change through user custom title.

You just missed it.

Oh. Is she posting regularly? When did you join Kewpie? I have a feeling of seeing your name in the background many years ago.

Re:

Oh. Is she posting regularly? When did you join Kewpie? I have a feeling of seeing your name in the background many years ago.

You are mixed up with someone else.

Someone reported David that a troll registered as my user name in defunct chatroom, but I did not post in there.

I joined the forum in June 2006, did not participate before that.

I cannot comment about Suzanne because she wouldn't be happy if I give you more details.

Back
Top Bottom