Most memorable moz-solo members

Corrissey
Nugz
Cassius
NRitH
Mindless Ruffian
goinghome
iamaghost or something like that, guy from Ireland.
mauve21
jukebox jury
snowfallsoon

Real people, real lives they commented on. Not people trolling a message board looking to bag a husband or show how smart they think they are.

She was one of my favorites too...I hear she just lurks now, there's no good fights these days. Also the R. Kelly Fan Club disbanded.

What was the screen name of a girl named Elizabeth from New Jersey who had a huge meltdown on here a couple of years ago? She was a little (lot) on the heavy side and was depressed that she couldn't get a date and used to post pictures of herself and then take them down. I only remember this because she did the same thing on a Bunnymen board as well :crazy:

Hope she is still alive taking it one day at a time.

What was the screen name of a girl named Elizabeth from New Jersey who had a huge meltdown on here a couple of years ago? She was a little (lot) on the heavy side and was depressed that she couldn't get a date and used to post pictures of herself and then take them down. I only remember this because she did the same thing on a Bunnymen board as well :crazy:

Wasn't she from Iceland, or living there?

Definitely wore her heart on her sleeve.

Re:

You are one of the users kept baiting her.

It happened nearly five years ago.

Remember seeing her in here few years ago, she seemed get on with her life.

Wasn't she from Iceland, or living there?

Definitely wore her heart on her sleeve.

She's a US citizen. She posted that she had a holiday in Iceland, not came from there.

Last edited:
Re:

You are one of the users kept baiting her.

It happened nearly five years ago.

Remember seeing her in here few years ago, she seemed get on with her life.

She's a US citizen. She posted that she had a holiday in Iceland, not came from there.

Okie Dokie.

I was rather fond of:
Corrissey
Troubleluvsme
CrystalGeezer
Snowfallsoon
Jukebox Jury
oscillate wildly
Iamnicola

Oyeterrence
Teeth
Bagface
Cornelius Blaze

Viva Hate
Nugz
NRiTH

And probably a few more

I was very much so not a fan of:
Scarlet ibis
James cagney

Add these to my list, though CB still posts here.

Back
Top Bottom