Most memorable moz-solo members

cool how this thread has brought some posters out of the shadows :confused: or more likely Moz's auto bio? :thumb:
anyways already stated the "most memorable moz-solo member" to me :straightface:
however, "the best" poster was/is Worm I hope he reads the book and comes to tell us what he thinks of it :)

cool how this thread has brought some posters out of the shadows :confused: or more likely Moz's auto bio? :thumb:
anyways already stated the "most memorable moz-solo member" to me :straightface:
however, "the best" poster was/is Worm I hope he reads the book and comes to tell us what he thinks of it :)
Yeah, it would be great if Worm were to make a comeback here.

Wasn't around when Worm was posting. Though I seem to remember that name from before 2006. Maybe he was here then. Why did he stop posting?

One of Worm's last posts was to the effect that anyone who thinks Morrissey is a racist simply doesn't get Morrissey.

This was shortly after the administrator had literally described Morrissey as a hate-fueled racist.

It is fairly clear he realized he was contributing to positively to the image of a venture that he no longer felt deserved a positive image.

One of Worm's last posts was to the effect that anyone who thinks Morrissey is a racist simply doesn't get Morrissey.

This was shortly after the administrator had literally described Morrissey as a hate-fueled racist.

It is fairly clear he realized he was contributing to positively to the image of a venture that he no longer felt deserved a positive image.

Does he have a blog or a website where he shares his thoughts/writings?

I think he just got bored with the site, but I'm guessing, still, you could look him up, he was eloquent and knowledgable

You two are totally wrong.

Worm decided to do other things rather than talking about Morrissey.

I believe when he finished his project, he will resume his contribution to this forum.

I doubt it helped that he was credited with starting "The Fight Thread." I don't know or care if that has anything to do with it, but I thought it was very funny that something so stupid would be connected to his carefully crafted and well thought out essays and arguments.

I doubt it helped that he was credited with starting "The Fight Thread." I don't know or care if that has anything to do with it, but I thought it was very funny that something so stupid would be connected to his carefully crafted and well thought out essays and arguments.

He probably did that so that people would post their insults there instead of in the General Forum. And so that off-topic stuff could be moved there. Seems like a smart idea to me. :)

He probably did that so that people would post their insults there instead of in the General Forum. And so that off-topic stuff could be moved there. Seems like a smart idea to me. :)

He didn't do it. It would have been completely out of character to start something like that. The initial post was taken from another thread, out of context, and used as the start of a new thread. Worm enjoyed debate but he would not have started a negative thread in the pigsty. I can't speak for him but my feeling is that he would not enjoy being associated with it. Let's leave it at that and then I won't have to interact with you. :)

He didn't do it. It would have been completely out of character to start something like that. The initial post was taken from another thread, out of context, and used as the start of a new thread. Worm enjoyed debate but he would not have started a negative thread in the pigsty. I can't speak for him but my feeling is that he would not enjoy being associated with it. Let's leave it at that and then I won't have to interact with you. :)

So sorry you had to interact with me. Tragedy that you Socs are forced to engage with us Greasers.

Think Worm would say such a callous thing to me?

So sorry you had to interact with me. Tragedy that you Socs are forced to engage with us Greasers.

Think Worm would say such a callous thing to me?

Do I think a third person whom neither of us know would share my opinion of you? That's going to give me some sleepless nights...

Do I think a third person whom neither of us know would share my opinion of you? That's going to give me some sleepless nights...

You cared enough--about this third person that you do not know--to set the record straight and defend his honor. You role-played connoisseur of his character. So I asked you--wanting an informed opinion--would he be so callous to me? If you can't answer that, then perhaps you should not tell me how he thinks about anything--including starting off-topic fight threads.

yawn1.gif

It's not worth it to post here when intelligent contributors are viciously attacked for no reason by know-nothings. Worm (is a guy, right?) is not the only one who is missed here... Qvist, Anesthesie, Buzzetta, PFTLT, King Leer, NRITH even--all rarely post anymore.

Back
Top Bottom