Moz and the heckler

kissmyshades

Just watched the clip of Moz and the heckler in Hamburg. Bloody hell, Moz certainly meant business!

http://tiny.cc/GXaCe

Not quite sure what I make of it, he's definitely within his rights, no one should have to suffer abuse like that while performing. Still, get a slight feeling that moz likes being a little bit of a dictator (what's new?!)

Quite disturbed me watching it to be honest!

Any thoughts?

Just watched the clip of Moz and the heckler in Hamburg. Bloody hell, Moz certainly meant business!

http://tiny.cc/GXaCe

Not quite sure what I make of it, he's definitely within his rights, no one should have to suffer abuse like that while performing. Still, get a slight feeling that moz likes being a little bit of a dictator (what's new?!)

Quite disturbed me watching it to be honest!

Any thoughts?

Watching that, it felt like I was walking into a school to collect my kids and the teacher is telling off a little kid and although you know the teacher is right, you still feel that the kid is getting a bad deal!
Not a comfortable viewing.

Jukebox Jury

I know exactly what you mean, Jukebox! Moz is pretty intimidating, I wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of him!

Thanks Kewpie, I will have a look.

Tbh if he spoke to me like that I would cry

I guess that German fan who got spoken to like that is no longer a fan then. It would really break my heart too if that happened to me

I don't think Morrissey would be very happy with himself looking back on this. He was obviously at a low point and as we all do in such times snapped with unpleasant results. I'm not saying he shouldn't have reacted or had no reason to take offence, but in my view this is an overly harsh response to compensate for his general aggravation. It's so unpleasant to watch.

It was just giving the guy back what he was giving out, that's all. There's too many people who think just because they have paid for a ticket it means they can dole out abuse to the artist on stage.

I'm never watching this again. It makes me sad someone treats him like that, no respect at all.:(

Morrissey was well within his right. Why go see someone you "admire" and then speak to him like that? Even if the heckler misunderstood what Morrissey said, there was no need to be rude. Sometimes I think Morrissey is just at a point now where he won't take crap from anyone anymore. But then, I remember when it was all about loving Morrissey and swimming in a sea of admiration for the man. Now, it's this kind of behavior - which has just really started among new "fans", I think.

As for how intimidating he can be - well, yes. And, I think his eyes could slice you in half - just a glance - if you pissed him off.

Tags
*yer on ignore but i bait you
Back
Top Bottom