Moz and the heckler

After the things she has said about you, Silke, it only seems fair that she would tell us all why you are Pure Evil; especially since you asked her to do so.

I think the classy way out is to let everyone make up their own minds and to try to avoid interacting with the other person. Scarlet doesn't seek these people out, but she's no pansy either when they provoke her. Scarlet doesn't go around spontaneously saying Silke is evil, that came out only after trying to defend her position.

I think things should be worked out privately, if that's the true intent. Working things out publicly on Solow can't possibly work at all. It seems likely to me the true intent of this request is simply to attack and argue some more. And the proper thing to do is to decline.

so your tattoo means nothing to you. niiice.

"I am human and I need to be loved (just like everybody else does)" can have a meaning of where self is at the centre (I think this is his meaning). but there is also the corollary of that, being, because you are human, you feel the same need as me to be loved. an active interpretation if you will.

calling someone "pure evil" contradicts those words as silke is human, has feelings and for someone to portend that feelings matter merely because it is a human right yet purposely seeks to impinge on another's right, seems a little hypocritical.

It makes total sense to me and seems to support rather than conflict with her stance in this thread. We try our best to live and let live (and ask that others do the same), except when we feel people are intentionally and actively antagonizing us. We try our best to accept that everyone else is human and has a point of view, and we'd even support one's right to say "Morrissey is a jackass" verbally, in private. Posting things like this on Solow is a different matter. Because it's the opposite of living and let living, the opposite of accepting that everyone is human and has a point of view.

Scarlet has suggested repeatedly that both sides put the other into the Ignore filter, and that, because the Ignore filter does not filter out comments in QUOTES, to further agree in principle to not respond to each other. Silke and others are not obligated to do that or anything else, they can do what they want. But it's a genuine offer and I think would be the best for all involved. CG for one has refused to do this, which seems to me to be wrong and can only result in more drama.

Bottom line, we don't want to argue, we come here to joke around. But certain people act like they love yanking chains and going negative to cause drama, not just towards us but to many others as well.

Last edited:
I think the classy way out is to let everyone make up their own minds and to try to avoid interacting with the other person. Scarlet doesn't seek these people out, but she's no pansy either when they provoke her. Scarlet doesn't go around spontaneously saying Silke is evil, that came out only after trying to defend her position.

I think things should be worked out privately, if that's the true intent. Working things out publicly on Solow can't possibly work at all. It seems likely to me the true intent of this request is simply to attack and argue some more. And the proper thing to do is to decline.

How can people make up their minds if it's worked out in private? :confused:

And where does calling somebody "pure evil" in public come into "working things out privately"? :confused:

Last edited:

It makes total sense to me and seems to support rather than conflict with her stance in this thread. We try our best to live and let live (and ask that others do the same), except when we feel people are intentionally and actively antagonizing us. We try our best to accept that everyone else is human and has a point of view, and we'd even support one's right to say "Morrissey is a jackass" verbally, in private. Posting things like this on Solow is a different matter. Because it's the opposite of living and let living, the opposite of accepting that everyone is human and has a point of view.

What about saying "Silke is pure evil" on a public forum?

So, calling Silke "Pure Evil" only came out because Scarlet was provoked; and then perhaps it slipped out because she was upset? I'm baffled, really.

The beauty of posting, rather than speaking, is that it's easier to go back and proofread; to make sure you didn't inadvertently word something the wrong way. Scarlet, however, went to the trouble of capitalizing Pure Evil, which I find even more humorous. It's those subtle little things about the two of you which amuse me so.

Oh, and I don't believe I violated TOS when I said Morrissey acted like a jackass.

Have fun....I'm going sledding.

Last edited:
:confused: Really? Is there no way at all in which you can see the good in someone (even if you don't get on with them) for not wanting to air dirty laundry on the main boards?

Different to what Scarlet implies, there is not much dirty laundry to air. One of the reasons why she wants to do it in private.

Go back and you will see that Scarlet called me evil right after my post that Morrissey had cleared things up by picking up the newspapers comments, saying that he enjoyed his time in Germany and that Düsseldorf and Munich were two of his favourite concerts of the tour. And I had already pointed out myself on the main board that he had had all these things happen to him in the weeks before so that he ended up just reacting eventually.

One of the few interactions I actually had with Scarlet, and the only one in private, was that she sent me a PM saying that she thought that I was trying to upstage her with my knowledge about Morrissey. Until this moment it did not even occur to me that I was in some sort of competition about Morrissey knowledge.

Which is why your wife called me evil and claimed that there this long history.

Silke and others are not obligated to do that or anything else, they can do what they want.

How about your wife putting us on ignore instead of calling us evil. I can imagine that you'd prefer if we all put you on ignore so that we don't see when we are insulted. :crazy:

Last edited:
How about your wife putting us on ignore instead of calling us evil. I can imagine that you'd prefer if we all put you on ignore so that we don't see when we are insulted. :crazy:

That's the thing, you'd never be insulted. We have no urge to talk badly of you, CG or anyone else, unless you're in our face confronting us.

That's the thing, you'd never be insulted. We have no urge to talk badly of you, CG or anyone else, unless you're in our face confronting us.

I repeat myself, go back and you will see that Scarlet started the interaction with me on this thread with the post in which she called me evil.

I have to go back to this.
It is an extraordinarily simplistic view of the world that equates criticism of somebody as hatred of them.

JC - You give the distinct impression that you see someone who expresses a criticism as "hatefull". And you have been very free with disparaging remarks about those who disagree with you. Particularly your habit of missing the intelligent interpretation of a comment, instead slipping into the easier route of mockery.

It makes total sense to me and seems to support rather than conflict with her stance in this thread. We try our best to live and let live (and ask that others do the same), except when we feel people are intentionally and actively antagonizing us.

But again, you seem to take any opinion that conflicts with your own as a deliberate attempt to antagonize you. Please, please, can't you see this is not about you all the time.

We try our best to accept that everyone else is human and has a point of view, and we'd even support one's right to say "Morrissey is a jackass" verbally, in private. Posting things like this on Solow is a different matter. Because it's the opposite of living and let living, the opposite of accepting that everyone is human and has a point of view.

Then why have you managed to argue with so many people here? Is it really because this place is filled with horrible people, or because you will not see the good in them? You have fine principles, but seem to have difficulty putting them into practice.

Bottom line, we don't want to argue, we come here to joke around. But certain people act like they love yanking chains and going negative to cause drama, not just towards us but to many others as well.
You are not a victim, you are a willing collaborator in all this.

As for assuming the right to tell people what is acceptable to say in public or private.....

Couldnt morrissey have simply just... asked the heckler to apoligise lol
and then tell him to leave. Putting the lights on was a bad move, i bet all the fans hearts skipped a beat thinking the show was over.

Scarlet has suggested repeatedly that both sides put the other into the Ignore filter, and that, because the Ignore filter does not filter out comments in QUOTES, to further agree in principle to not respond to each other. Silke and others are not obligated to do that or anything else, they can do what they want. But it's a genuine offer and I think would be the best for all involved. CG for one has refused to do this, which seems to me to be wrong and can only result in more drama.

Your logic is baffling, furthering my claim that you're sorta a wolf in sheep's clothing. You don't fight dirty on the outside, name calling, cussing, whatever, but your logic is dirty, as is your other half's logic. I choose not to put anyone on ignore so as to monitor trouble. By my unofficial, non-moderator estimation, Scarlet has commited so many actual attacks on people that TOS violation would deem that she be reprimanded. I can only conclude that Scarlet is a joke around these parts, a pathetic entertainment that simply makes life interesting. Your contributions add a tad more, but not much.

Your logic is baffling, furthering my claim that you're sorta a wolf in sheep's clothing. You don't fight dirty on the outside, name calling, cussing, whatever, but your logic is dirty, as is your other half's logic. I choose not to put anyone on ignore so as to monitor trouble. By my unofficial, non-moderator estimation, Scarlet has commited so many actual attacks on people that TOS violation would deem that she be reprimanded. I can only conclude that Scarlet is a joke around these parts, a pathetic entertainment that simply makes life interesting. Your contributions add a tad more, but not much.

Oh sheeesh....you're monitoring every word I write now, too?
:lbf:

Oh sheeesh....you're monitoring every word I write now, too?
:lbf:

No, I just monitor the posts of people who continue to reference me without provocation in post after post. I'm effen sick of it. I'm not the bad guy.

Oh wait, I get it! :rofl: Trouble! :D I'm watching you on your webcam Trubz. Ceiling cat has gone digital.

I'm kinda dying to know who these loved ones are that "the ones in the know" speak of? :confused:

Tags
*yer on ignore but i bait you
Back
Top Bottom