Moz/Band at work, apparently

Moz is rich 21st century vagabond troubadour who spends time in L.A., London, Rome, other places and I’m ok with this, actually, I think its kind of cool :thumb:
Yes Robby it can be but my experience of people never feeling at home anywhere is that they end up being very lost and sad and always on the go in a destructive manner.
I've been very fortunate to always feel at home wherever I lived and there is nothing better in life than just kicking about on your own home doing what you want and just winding down.
Sadly that is a luxury for the very few especially in this day and age. As an american nomad I know you have no clue what I am talking about,

Covers albums are kinda a joke, but Morrissey has historically done a good job with them on a wide variety of songs/genres/influences. Will be interesting to see what he comes up with. I hope Morrissey - The Covers Tour isn’t in the works, however.

I'm baffled by all this where does he live bollocks, who gives a shit where he lives?

Album of covers or album of originals? I don’t care.
What worries me is that the band didn’t change ( ciao to the session men of the Pretenders cover) and Chiccarelli is still there.

The Bat is a blue rose tinfoil hat clue! He's telling us all that this is one of the covers we can expect.

They may be using bats on the recordings!

A true gothic masterpiece!

:D;)

Really excited by this record because it’s all covers.

:pray:

They may be using bats on the recordings!

A true gothic masterpiece!

:D;)

Really excited by this record because it’s all covers.

:pray:
Honestly, I'm really intrigued. A person's choice of covers say a lot more than most would assume. Sure, he's sprinkled them throughout his sets over the years, but I am looking forward to hearing what I get a feeling just might be a very pointed mix tape. Unless he goes with a Sinatra style collection of standards in order to be baffling and deliberately antagonistic/anachronistic. Not that there aren't great songs from that era.

A list of just the bands being covered would be exciting and start my imagination guessing. Would be funny if he listed twenty bands and told us fifteen would be covered. We could have a pool

So if Steve doesn't live in LA, where does he live? Where is there evidence that he does not live in LA and has since 1992. The photos of him when he is not on tour are always taken in LA. His manager or management team has always been in LA. It's not called Moz Angeles for nothing. If he lived in Briittin or Europe, why would he fly half way around the world to record an album at Sunset Sound in LA? No one records at Sunset Sound anymore. It has been around since the 1960's. Why at 59 years old would he do that? I feel like someone that studies sociopaths. Why won't you foreigners admit it? Is it because you want to feel like he is "Brittish", hates the sun, is always depressed, and hates America when he is the exact opposite of all those things. If Flea or Slash lived in London, I wouldn't be angry and deny it constantly. I wouldn't give a shit. What is wrong with you wackos?

He has a small house in a quiet, ordinary neighborhood in LA.

20180821_184122.jpg

And one for the bat fans:

8stitches9lives~1534474621~1847629496855744660_14513702.jpg

(an older Jesse post that I didn't see the relevance of until recently).

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Guessing they are there right now:

20180821_192432.jpg

(Can't share the link).

Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom