Moz career/end and his love life and change?

miryam_moz85

MiryamLoopDeLi
Could i ask something to you..??
i ask myself very often where it all may end..his career..i read somewhere that he would never sing as long as the stones or bands like that..will that be the last record..the one next year?:eek:..i really really won't think about such thngs, but it's scary sometimes...the other thing is..will he ever find someone in his life...someone he want to have for such a long time..?..and what point or change would it be in his music / lyrics..could you imganine a happy...lucky guy..with lovley happy songs..a moz who only laughs at the camera and is absolutley in love with his life and love???:rolleyes: yes..these are questions which runs through my head...not much..but sometimes
thanks to let my thoughts run....:cool:

I'd advise you to have some break from Morrissey/Smiths.

You're showing the symptom of obssession.

I'd advise you to have some break from Morrissey/Smiths.

You're showing the symptom of obssession.

you think so..oh yes, you're absolutley right;)..but for such a long time now, and stop? how could i how should i ..and don't forget..it was only a thout not a fear:eek::D

Hallöö Miryam, seeing your action on the frink thread..do you ever get any sleep these days? :D

I refuse to spend a single thought on Morrissey's retirement. :)

Music to Morrissey is like what football is to Sir Alex Ferguson. It's his entire life. He'll never retire. He may well die on stage.

Back
Top Bottom